Birthers Lay an Egg

So, if Obama is not a natural born citizen, how should the state of Hawaii be punished for its treachery in officially verifying that he is?

Better yet, what would happen to every single piece of legislation that obama has signed, or obama himself for that matter.... so now you're starting to understand why the reluctance and resistance on behalf of our government to look into this. It will be the biggest scandal and upheaval this country has ever seen. It could easily plunge us into another Civil War when the blacks start rioting.

So, if Obama is not a natural born citizen, how should the state of Hawaii be punished for its treachery in officially verifying that he is?

Better yet, what would happen to every single piece of legislation that obama has signed, or obama himself for that matter.... so now you're starting to understand why the reluctance and resistance on behalf of our government to look into this. It will be the biggest scandal and upheaval this country has ever seen. It could easily plunge us into another Civil War when the blacks start rioting.
Well he brings up a good question. In another post I listed the HUGE number of people who would have had to be in on this conspiracy. Assuming for a moment that what you believe is true, what should happen to those folks? How should they be punished for perpetrating the biggest election fraud---ever?

And you think you are qualified to be a mayor? Is there a chance you might do the citizens a favor and have a mental evaluation?

I'm not kidding. You seem pretty stuck on some wack shit.

DC... sorry buddy, but you got a lot to learn, because you are rudely mistaken. Obama has NEVER produced a ****REAL****, get that, ****REAL**** BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Please, do some research. I hate to see you act so misinformed. What he produced is as I've already gone over, and I hate to think you were unable to understand it or you just plain don't want to admit the truth. I didn't think you would be so blind drunk on obama kool aide. I thought you were more sensible than this. But to just point out one thing, if what obama produced WAS all he had, then there is no way possible he could qualify as a natural born citizen, no possible way, not according to our constitution. Because what he produced proves absolutely NOTHING as far as WHERE HE WAS BORN. What part about that is so hard to understand?

Oh well, I said I wasn't going to debate this anymore here and I meant it. So you go on believing what ever the hell you want to believe. I'll just wait for the shit to hit the fan, and it will. It's coming. This issue gets bigger every day. There's over a dozen new court cases filed and new judges willing to hear the case now. So no amount of you people's denials or insults will stop it. Obama WILL have to come up with a valid BC sooner or later, and then we'll know. But until that day, obama has never proven he qualifies as a natural born citizen, period, end of story.
i HAVE researched it
that is why i'm not one to join in with you on your foolish quest

Well, I guess because I and millions of others aren't willing to deny the facts and you are, that makes me a fool in your eyes. Pretty fucked up but whatever.

We'll see who the fool turns out to be, and I don't think it's going to be me.

Just be ready to eat your words, and I'll do the same, because the day of reckoning is coming.

You won't eat your words, because in classic conspiracy theorist style, you have and will just keep the bar one step above any and all evidence that was is or would be available.

Almost 50% of Southerners either believe or are unsure Obama was born in the US:

birthers.png

The Washington Monthly

And people wonder why some folks think southern style ideology is fucking up the GOP.

Last edited:
Almost 50% of Southerners reject Obama was even born here:

The Washington Monthly

And people wonder why some folks think southern style ideology is fucking up the GOP.

So where is the "Do you wonder why President Obama doesn't just present his birth certificate?" poll?

I was firmly in the 'Yes' camp until Obama continued to flatly refuse to reveal the evidence the so called birthers are demanding.

Now I have moved slowly to 'Unsure' as this easily extinguished allegation over the birth certificate is allowed to continue to smolder by Obama and his advisers.

The longer it smolder, the more people wonder why.

As the old adage goes...where there's smoke, there's fire.

Last edited:

birthers.png

The Washington Monthly

I heard a claim the other day of a survey that found that half of Americans believe the earth is around 6000 years old; I haven't seen the actual survey if it exists, but I'm not about to be surprised if it's true.

birthers.png

The Washington Monthly

I heard a claim the other day of a survey that found that half of Americans believe the earth is around 6000 years old; I haven't seen the actual survey if it exists, but I'm not about to be surprised if it's true.
I would guess the break-down graph on that question would look about the same.

birthers.png

The Washington Monthly

Yes, because 62% of southern Republicans have been abducted by aliens and anally probed, and the other 38% are fugginay glad it wasn't them!!

And where there are conspiracy theorists, there's a whole lot of stupid going on.

Deflection, argumentum ad hominem and a piss-poor attempt at that.

Why doesn't Obama just produce the documentation that is being requested?

Last edited:

Yes, because 62% of southern Republicans have been abducted by aliens and anally probed, and the other 38% are fugginay glad it wasn't them!!
And 32% enjoyed the anal probing.

And where there are conspiracy theorists, there's a whole lot of stupid going on.

*crickets chirping*

*crickets chirping*

Name: Barack Soetoro
Place of Birth: Coast Provincial Hospital, Mombasa Kenya

Any questions?

*crickets chirping*

Any questions?
When do they serve the next round of medications for you at "the home"

and do the nurses there really call you Mr. Slurpypants?

*crickets chirping*

Any questions?
When do they serve the next round of medications for you at "the home"

and do the nurses there really call you Mr. Slurpypants?

How about less ad hominem deflection and more answering the simple question:

>
>
>

Last edited:
For many years I heard democrats harp and harp about how Bush lied about his Military Service even though all of his flight school records including pictures were there for all to see. Then there was the Building 7 people , the ones that went around raving about how the building was brought down in a controlled demolition and that somehow that was the evil Bush Administration that had with no one watching planted enough explosives to bring the building down. Of course there is also the Moon landing people too , the ones that claim the US built a Saturn V rocket and and while million of people watched live including this ex-aviator somehow faked the moon landings. Now we have the Obama birth issue, his BC has been released by the state for all to see. *done deal" Let's suppose for a moment that it was a fake, his mother is American. *done deal"

Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874): The Court stated (pp. 167–68):
The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.

So lets get past this nonsense and move on to something that is really pressing shall we.

Forum List

Back