Birthers Lay an Egg

He'd still be a US citizen, just not a natural born one.

Not from my understanding of the law...he would be a citizen of Kenya who would have to immigrate and be naturalized.
immigrate from where? even if he was born in kenya, he never lived there...his parents both were legal residents of the united states, (one a natural born citizen, the other a legal resident of the usa on a legal visa, even if he was born there?

wonder how the law would handle something like that....he would have had no place to ''immigrate'' from, no legal address there, no parents who bore him, residing there....just wondering.....neither parent had legally been living in kenya the previous year, they both were legally in the USA only there on vacation not living there...just not certain how that all really worked?????

care

Not from my understanding of the law...he would be a citizen of Kenya who would have to immigrate and be naturalized.

So where is the record of him being naturalized?

"You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle"
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Sorry. Too vague for me at this hour.

Where is the record of his naturalization ceremony? Or for that matter his "green card"? Both are public record.

Unless you believe he's an illegal alien who has resided in the US all these many years.

So where is the record of him being naturalized?

Where is the record of his naturalization ceremony? Or for that matter his "green card"? Both are public record.

Unless you believe he's an illegal alien who has resided in the US all these many years.
i think he is making a case for fraud
that he didnt have a naturalization, but they faked the BC

i dont agree

i dont agree

"They" being the state of Hawaii?

i dont agree

"They" being the state of Hawaii?
could be
could also be the parents/grandparents

could be
could also be the parents/grandparents

Ah.

Well, they (state and family) are part of the conspiracy in any case.
could also be the nefarious "they"
lol
the nameless group of evil doers that are never named

Well, in this case, "they" encompasses such a huge number of people and assorted government agencies, it's simpler just to say "they" and leave it at that.

Ah.

Well, they (state and family) are part of the conspiracy in any case.
could also be the nefarious "they"
lol
the nameless group of evil doers that are never named

Well, in this case, "they" encompasses such a huge number of people and assorted government agencies, it's simpler just to say "they" and leave it at that.
YOU were the one asking WHO
LOL

Ah, ok. I should have read back a bit.

So Missourian, what do you think his maternal grandparents did to ensure he obtained citizenship ?

A possible theory?

How about this one?

Grandma and Grandpa have the couple fly back to Hawaii, take the baby to the hospital and say they delivered it at home.

It would be as good a reason as any why Obama is fighting so hard not to release the long form.

If it says he was not delivered at a hospital, then he has a real problem.

So Missourian, what do you think his maternal grandparents did to ensure he obtained citizenship ?

A possible theory?

How about this one?

Grandma and Grandpa have the couple fly back to Hawaii, take the baby to the hospital and say they delivered it at home.

It would be as good a reason as any why Obama is fighting so hard not to release the long form.

He was born late in the evening on a Friday. The announcements (which come from the DOH records) were printed in the Sunday paper 9 days later.

Now back in the day, women weren't sprung after giving birth on the first or second day as they are now.

And the DOH would have had to release the records by Friday the 11th, in order for their publication on Sunday.

So that gives us from Saturday the 5th until Friday the 11th for the grandparents to have whisked her back into the country from half a world away. At what point during those seven days do you feel a woman who has just given birth would be capable of flight of that length? Either as a matter of comfort for her, or for her physical safety? (and the safety of the newborn, for that matter)

Now we have the matter of the DOH giving the information out to the papers.

How quickly do you really think a government bureaucracy can move from the time it obtains the information to verifying it is correct and complete?

As far as the mom, I don't see her being able to endure that sort of travel before Monday or Tuesday... and that would really be pushing it.

So (in your scenario) grandparents whisk a now 3 day infant to the hospital to inform them he was born at home. Assuming they believe the story, they would still examine the child, etc., so now we've wasted yet another day.

So that makes it Wednesday (at the earliest) the hospital notifies the DOH of the birth.

And in two days, the DOH has received the information, verified it and given it their stamp of approval. All in time to beat the deadline on Friday for publication in the newspaper on Sunday morning.

Yeah.

That's a likely scenario.

Last edited:

A possible theory?

How about this one?

He was born late in the evening on a Friday. The announcements (which come from the DOH records) were printed in the Sunday paper 9 days later.

Now back in the day, women weren't sprung after giving birth on the first or second day as they are now.

And the DOH would have had to release the records by Friday the 11th, in order for their publication on Sunday.

So that gives us from Saturday the 5th until Friday the 11th for the grandparents to have whisked her back into the country from half a world away. At what point during those seven days do you feel a woman who has just given birth would be capable of flight of that length? Either as a matter of comfort for her, or for her physical safety? (and the safety of the newborn, for that matter)

How quickly do you really think a government bureaucracy can move from the time it obtains the information to verifying it is correct and complete?

As far as the mom, I don't see her being able to endure that sort of travel before Monday or Tuesday... and that would really be pushing it.

So (in your scenario) grandparents whisk a now 3 day infant to the hospital to inform them he was born at home. Assuming they believe the story, they would still examine the child, etc., so now we've wasted yet another day.

So that makes it Wednesday (at the earliest) the hospital notifies the DOH of the birth.

And in two days, the DOH has received the information, verified it and given it their stamp of approval. All in time to beat the deadline on Friday for publication in the newspaper on Sunday morning.

Yeah.

You're making a huge assumtion...that Obama was actually born on the fourth of August.

Could you tell a 1 day old baby from a week old baby?

Not a chance.

Could he not have been born the 28th of July for example?

Who would know the difference?

Last edited:
A possible theory?

How about this one?

Yeah.

You're making a huge assumtion...that Obama was born on the fourth.

Not a chance.

i bet a doctor could
there would be scars involved

like from cutting the cord

Yeah.

You're making a huge assumtion...that Obama was born on the fourth.

Not a chance.

i bet a doctor could
there would be scars involved

like from cutting the cord

Doubtful...it wouldn't be a scar yet, just a scab.

And I doubt a doctor would be scrutinizing too closely or be in any way suspicious, just routine birth exam to an American mother...10 fingers, 10 toes, yada, yada, yada.

Forum List

Back