Birthers Lay an Egg

Pay attention people,, nobody watches Fox News but me,, but here's what I caught the other night.. O'Reilly says his investigative team has done exhaustive research on this,, Obama was born in Hawaii,, there are two newspaper birth announcements. published when he was born, in Hawaii! time to move on to the next conspiracy,, such as the one where he is trying to wreck the US of KKKA. now that one I believe!

CrusaderFrank said:
It's so perfect that since Obama can't really prove he was born in Hawaii, Congress just says that he was.

Why is Congress calling his grandma and half brother and half sister liars?

CrusaderFrank said:
Granny (pre-Obama Candidacy): I saw Barack being Born at Coastal Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya

Obama declares his candidacy and tells Granny: "Unless you want to find yourself under the bus you shut your fucking piehole about seeing me born in kenya"

Granny post-Conversion: Oh yesssssir, I saw Barack born in one of two hospitals in Hawaii" (his family gave 2 different accounts of where he was born)

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Since this appears it's going to stay in the politics section, I'll follow it up with a little tid bit of my own.

Now I ask anyone who reads this, "if the government is so all fired convinced barry soetoro qualifies as a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN," then why are officials signing on left and right to make sure that ALL FUTURE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE THEIR REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?" Why would they be so worried to have to go through this trouble if they all truly believed obama was born in Hawaii? Looks to me like that "certification of live birth" thingie they're all so willing to overlook isn't good enough for them after all. Keep telling yourself everything is A-OK with obama... but it isn't, and the shit is going to hit the fan, sooner or later...

No. 11 Signs Onto Demand For Eligibility Proof

Former judge now cosponsor for Posey plan

A former judge now serving in Congress has agreed to cosponsor a bill demanding that future presidential candidates provide proof that they are eligible to hold the office.

Rep. Louis Gohmert, R-Texas has become the 11th supporter of the bill proposed by Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla.

The provisions of H.R. 1503 are straightforward:

"To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of President to include with the committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution."

It also provides:

"Congress finds that under … the Constitution of the United States, in order to be eligible to serve as President, an individual must be a natural born citizen of the United States who has attained the age of 35 years and has been a resident within the United States for at least 14 years."

The sponsors' goal is to have the bill become effective for the 2012 presidential election, and it now is pending in a committee of the U.S. House
of Representatives.

Other cosponsors are Reps. Kenny Marchant, R-Texas; Dan Burton, R-Ind.; Ted Poe, R-Texas; Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.; John Campbell, R-Calif.; John R. Carter, R-Texas; John Culberson, R-Texas; Bob Goodlatte, R-Va.; and Randy Neugebauer, R-Texas.

A participant at a forum on a political website noted "average citizens have to have a copy of our birth certificate just to apply for a passport, but the president of the United States doesn't have to show theirs??? This doesn't make sense at all."

Besides the support growing in the U.S. House, Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., has said he's in favor of both state and federal demands that future presidential candidates have a formal procedure to document their qualifications.

"The bill requires any federal candidates' campaign committee filing with the Federal Election Commission to produce a copy of the candidate's birth certificate," Coburn has written. "If the bill makes it to the Senate, I will likely support it."

No. 11 signs onto demand for eligibility proof

Last edited:
And another thing... here's a little chart for you people that think somehow little barry could have been made a citizen just from his mother... wrong...

3774206496_53c92edefb_o.jpg

So go ahead now you obama ass lickers with your BRAIN DEAD, MORONIC, INANE, SENSELESS, CLASSLESS, BULL SHIT and INSULTS... because you're REALLY PROVING OBAMA QUALIFIES AS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN DOING THAT.... fucking idiots.

for anyone that wants to read the whole bill

H.R. 1503: To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require the principal campaign committee of... (GovTrack.us)

however, no where in it does it define what suffices as "Birth Certificate"
and my take on it, the HI COLB would qualify

No, it wouldn't DC, or they wouldn't be doing this. Your opinion is not going to ride. Clearly there is a DIFFERENCE between a COLB and a BC. If COLB was what they meant, then that's what they'd have said, but they didn't. They said "BIRTH CERTIFICATE," together with THIS... together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution," ALL of which obama signed an executive order to keep HIDDEN! Your pumping sewer gas if you're going to try and convince people that what congress has in mind isn't the real deal and then some. They know the mess they have on their hands, and they're looking to never have another one like it. They would NOT put together some watered down shit that didn't have anymore teeth than what we already have now.

Last edited:

H.R. 1503: To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require the principal campaign committee of... (GovTrack.us)

No, it wouldn't DC, or they wouldn't be doing this. Your opinion is not going to ride. Clearly there is a DIFFERENCE between a COLB and a BC. If COLB was what they meant, then that's what they'd have said, but they didn't. They said "BIRTH CERTIFICATE," together with THIS... together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution." Your pumping sewer gas if you're going to try and pull that shit off.
its what the state of HI issues for a Birth Certificate
it would be passable for what that bill would require

No, it wouldn't DC, or they wouldn't be doing this. Your opinion is not going to ride. Clearly there is a DIFFERENCE between a COLB and a BC. If COLB was what they meant, then that's what they'd have said, but they didn't. They said "BIRTH CERTIFICATE," together with THIS... together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution." Your pumping sewer gas if you're going to try and pull that shit off.

No DC, it's not. Or are you purposely ignoring the recent brewhaha about the Hawaiian official that said she's seen obama's REAL birth certificate. THAT is what the new bill talks about. THAT is what ALL Presidential candidates should be required to produce, or a photo copy there of, with information on it like DOCTORS NAME, HOSPITAL, WITNESSES, etc.. What obama produced was nothing more than a certification that was given to people even that hadn't even been born in Hawaii. It proves nothing, and you KNOW that.

Let me ask you... why do you deny the facts of this situation so vehemently when you know the truth of the matter? Why do you NOT want obama to produce this REAL birth certificate that is said to be in existence? Aren't you just a little bit curious why all the secrecy? Aren't you curious why he signed an executive order and is spending reportedly hundreds of thousand of dollars to keep it hidden? What could be the reason behind all that DC? Got a good answer for that?

Last edited:

No DC, it's not. Or are you purposely ignoring the recent brewhaha about the Hawaiian official that said she's seen obama's REAL birth certificate. THAT is what the new bill talks about. THAT is what ALL Presidential candidates should be required to produce, or a photo copy there of, with information on it like DOCTORS NAME, HOSPITAL, WITNESSES, etc.. What obama produced was nothing more than a certification that was given to people even that hadn't even been born in Hawaii. It proves nothing, and you KNOW that.

Let me ask you... why do you deny the facts of this situation so vehemently when you know the truth of the matter? Why do you NOT want obama to produce this REAL birth certificate that is said to be in existence? Aren't you just a little bit curious why all the secrecy? Aren't you curious why he signed an executive order and is spending reportedly hundreds of thousand of dollars to keep it hidden? What could be the reason behind all that DC? Got a good answer for that?
HE HAS

he produced what the State of HI sends out when you request a new BC

HE HAS

DC... sorry buddy, but you got a lot to learn, because you are rudely mistaken. Obama has NEVER produced a ****REAL****, get that, ****REAL**** BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Please, do some research. I hate to see you act so misinformed. What he produced is as I've already gone over, and I hate to think you were unable to understand it or you just plain don't want to admit the truth. I didn't think you would be so blind drunk on obama kool aide. I thought you were more sensible than this. But to just point out one thing, if what obama produced WAS all he had as you mention above, then there is no way possible he could qualify as a natural born citizen, no possible way, not according to our constitution. Because what he produced proves absolutely NOTHING as far as WHERE HE WAS BORN. What part about that is so hard to understand?

Oh well, I said I wasn't going to debate this anymore here and I meant it. So you go on believing what ever the hell you want to believe. I'll just wait for the shit to hit the fan, and it will. It's coming. This issue gets bigger every day. There's over a dozen new court cases filed and new judges willing to hear the case now. So no amount of you people's denials or insults will stop it. Obama WILL have to come up with a valid BC sooner or later, and then we'll know. But until that day, obama has never proven he qualifies as a natural born citizen, period, end of story.

Last edited:

HE HAS

DC... sorry buddy, but you got a lot to learn, because you are rudely mistaken. Obama has NEVER produced a ****REAL****, get that, ****REAL**** BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Please, do some research. I hate to see you act so misinformed. What he produced is as I've already gone over, and I hate to think you were unable to understand it or you just plain don't want to admit the truth. I didn't think you would be so blind drunk on obama kool aide. I thought you were more sensible than this. But to just point out one thing, if what obama produced WAS all he had, then there is no way possible he could qualify as a natural born citizen, no possible way, not according to our constitution. Because what he produced proves absolutely NOTHING as far as WHERE HE WAS BORN. What part about that is so hard to understand?

Oh well, I said I wasn't going to debate this anymore here and I meant it. So you go on believing what ever the hell you want to believe. I'll just wait for the shit to hit the fan, and it will. It's coming. This issue gets bigger every day. There's over a dozen new court cases filed and new judges willing to hear the case now. So no amount of you people's denials or insults will stop it. Obama WILL have to come up with a valid BC sooner or later, and then we'll know. But until that day, obama has never proven he qualifies as a natural born citizen, period, end of story.
i HAVE researched it
that is why i'm not one to join in with you on your foolish quest

HE HAS

DC... sorry buddy, but you got a lot to learn, because you are rudely mistaken. Obama has NEVER produced a ****REAL****, get that, ****REAL**** BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Please, do some research. I hate to see you act so misinformed. What he produced is as I've already gone over, and I hate to think you were unable to understand it or you just plain don't want to admit the truth. I didn't think you would be so blind drunk on obama kool aide. I thought you were more sensible than this. But to just point out one thing, if what obama produced WAS all he had, then there is no way possible he could qualify as a natural born citizen, no possible way, not according to our constitution. Because what he produced proves absolutely NOTHING as far as WHERE HE WAS BORN. What part about that is so hard to understand?

i HAVE researched it

Well, I guess because I and millions of others aren't willing to deny the facts and you are, that makes me a fool in your eyes. Pretty fucked up but whatever.

We'll see who the fool turns out to be, and I don't think it's going to be me.

Just be ready to eat your words, and I'll do the same, because the day of reckoning is coming.

Last edited:

i HAVE researched it

Well, I guess because I and millions of others aren't willing to deny the facts and you are, that makes me a fool in your eyes. Pretty fucked up but whatever.

Just be ready to eat your words, and I'll do the same, because the day of reckoning is coming.
i didnt call you a fool
i said your quest is foolish

i HAVE researched it

Can it fucking hurry up and get here?

:popcorn: one way or the other.

So, if Obama is not a natural born citizen, how should the state of Hawaii be punished for its treachery in officially verifying that he is?

Forum List

Back