Joe Arpaio: No Doubt About Obamas Birth Certificate Is a Phony

no doubt YOU have an obsession over Obama as well.i have never seen you ONCE say anything bad about his evil pal Bush.:rolleyes:

Damn, every day it seems that people on this forum get more and more gullible.

Only slopeheads believe Obama was born in Kenya. You want to know who was ineligible for the Presidency based on where they were born? John McCain was born in The Panama, and Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Both of them were ineligible. McCain is a native of a central American jungle country, and Cruz is a subject of Queen Elizabeth II. Why the GOP thought they could be President is beyond me.

Joe Arpaio: ‘No Doubt About’ Obama’s Birth Certificate Is a ‘Phony’

Obama's Half Brother Just Released Photo Of Barack's 'Real' Birth Certificate, It's Turning Heads...

his own mother and brother confirmed that he was raised MUSLIM, AND that he WAS born in KENYA!!! Therefore, he was an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT (and a POOR EXCUSE for a President, on top of it!)!!! There are videos here on YouTube confirming all that

Where will you get your crazy links from after that crazy old man dies?

oh-my-god-not-this-shit-again.jpg

Joe Arpaio: ‘No Doubt About’ Obama’s Birth Certificate Is a ‘Phony’

Obama's Half Brother Just Released Photo Of Barack's 'Real' Birth Certificate, It's Turning Heads...

his own mother and brother confirmed that he was raised MUSLIM, AND that he WAS born in KENYA!!! Therefore, he was an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT (and a POOR EXCUSE for a President, on top of it!)!!! There are videos here on YouTube confirming all that
Bwahahahahahahahaha I Love birthers. Thanks for the laugh, clown

I don't care where Obama was born. Nor does it matter except as a positive statement about birth control and abortion rights.

No one cares about the birth certificate. No one cares when Hillary started the movement in the 08 primaries. No one cares now.

Obama is a distant mistake

Forum List

Back