Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.

You think trump will stop this? He wants it too. You havent seen his cabinet nominees have you? He IS the new world order.

You left out the Russians. I'm sure they want my Colt.

So, other world forces have no effect here? Other governing bodies have no effect here? Damn ur dumb. Say bah baaaaah.

I think it will be a non-issue. Unlike CHL permits!

Have you ever heard of "COOL"? Country of origin labeling. For meats it is voluntary because of threatened litigation from mex and Canada, obama got rid of cool. Canada and mex dont rule thre U.S......but they influenced our policy...big time.

Have you ever heard of "COOL"? Country of origin labeling. For meats it is voluntary because of threatened litigation from mex and Canada, obama got rid of cool. Canada and mex dont rule thre U.S......but they influenced our policy...big time.
From guns to meat. No Russians?

You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.
Wow! Ok! The UN has no authority over Americans.

Ok, so you guys are shills because any gun owner will take this very seriously.

Wow! Ok! The UN has no authority over Americans.

Ok, so you guys are shills because any gun owner will take this very seriously.
If you pick me up and hold me close to your ear, would that make me a sea shill?

Forum List

Back