"BIRTHER" ARAPIO platform for SEN, I'm going to resume challenge of Obama birth certificate

I am fascinated that so many who maintain a ridiculous fantasy that The Donald colluded with the Ruskies to get the DNC emails, yet cannot comprehend that the Shadow Government came up with a fake ass Photoshop job of an Hussaine Obama birth certificate. In other words, how can democrats be such suckers?

As former Sheriff Joe Arpaio says, the Barry Hussaine Sorento Obama's (or whatever his name really is) birth certificate is a total fake. It was created after The Donald said he had investigators in Hawaii trying to find it! Do the math!

REALLY? So Hawaii had PHOTOSHOP and FACEBOOK and fake news in 1964? And KRUSHCHEV was nosing around in the HI vital statistics "computers" then? Damn they were better than I thought. Probably used their SPUTNIK technology. I know, I know, KENYA had that technology and 'planted' an original LOOKING birth certificate for a little half negro Kenyan boy in HIWAII's bureau of vital statistics so SOMEDAY when he might become president, the paperwork would back him up).

(For the FOOLS who have forgotten, the HI vital statistics has ORIGINALS on file! They thought it was hoot--for awhile--and was even making some money for NEWS SOURCES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD to come and view it. Finally, they shut the shit down. It was not funny and was costing way too much HI taxpayer $$. As I remember they put up with that shit for at least 2 or 3 years. They quit showing the original!).

WHAT FUCKING INSANITY!
You're not too bright are you? I thought so.

This is great news. I'm all for it. Arpaio after a lengthy investigation using the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office found Obama's long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 to be a 100% forgery that never existed in paper form. Again, I'm all for it.

From 2004
obamakenyanbornsundaystandard.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Picture taken by British reporter in Obama's Kenyan grandmothers house of 2005 calender on her wall.
kenyanwonderboyfeatured.jpg
Dd you REALLY put up Breitbart? Have you learned NOTHING? Are you so stupid to think that we are so stupid?

These people can vote?
I only post the truth!

I have no idea on this but can I ask
Is it true, or not, that no human being has seen the certificate?
Such certificate being identical to the ones we all have.

...Is it true, or not, that no human being has seen the certificate?

Good question. Like McGarrett, I am only interested in the truth. Personally I do not mind going back and reviewing the timeline of events. Basically Obama had some fake ass 2 by 5 card registration of birth or some shit and people wondered where the fuck was the real birth certificate. Obama and the democrats/MSM claimed Hawaii did not have or lost the "long form" birth certificate that every natural born American citizen should have personally and at the hospital they were born at. Again, the "long form" was missing until shortly after The Donald's people were closing and then The Swamp come up with the photoshopped fake that they posted online.

This is great news. I'm all for it. Arpaio after a lengthy investigation using the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office found Obama's long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 to be a 100% forgery that never existed in paper form.

kenyanwonderboyfeatured.jpg

LOL- where is that written report again? And the prosecution for that forgery?

LOL- Birthers the gift that keep on giving.

I am fascinated that so many who maintain a ridiculous fantasy that The Donald colluded with the Ruskies to get the DNC emails, yet cannot comprehend that the Shadow Government came up with a fake ass Photoshop job of an Hussaine Obama birth certificate. In other words, how can democrats be such suckers?

!

so now the Birther fiction is that the State of Hawaii is the "Shadow Government'?

LOL- Birthers are such suckers.

Always ready to believe convicted criminals.

Yep Arpaio did say it.

Note how all he did was hold press conferences.

Now if a real law enforcement officer found evidence of a crime- he would actually do something about it.

Why do you think that Joe Arpaio is concealing evidence?

REALLY? So Hawaii had PHOTOSHOP and FACEBOOK and fake news in 1964?

First of all Facebook is a contractor with The Shadow Government. Second, the fake ass birth certificate did not exist until they created after The Donald said he had investigators in Hawaii.
]

LOL- yeah tell us more about The Donald's investigators- remember when he said he sent them?

Remember how he told us what they found?

Oh wait- The Donald never said his investigators found any dirt on Obama.

The State of Hawaii confirmed in 2008 that they had Barack Obama's original birth certificate on file.

But of course Birthers don't believe the State of Hawaii.

LOL- Birthers- stupid ass liars everyone.

I have no idea on this but can I ask
Is it true, or not, that no human being has seen the certificate?

There are three human beings that have certified that they have seen the original birth certificate on file in the State of Hawaii- two Directors of Health(one Republican, one Democrat) and the Registrar of Records- who is a civil servant and non-partisan.

Now there's a smart,TIMELY salient ARGUMENT and PLATFORM to run a campaign on for this tin-badge double digit IQ idiot! Says he proved it before. Yet he's going to prove it AGAIN? I'm confused!

Isn't he like about 100??

(I'll assume we are running someone against him. I hope it's FOREIGN BORN BLACK TRANSGENDER WOMAN!)

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 03/27/18 04:49 PM EDT 829 - The Hill

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected[/B][/SIZE]
TheHill.com

Former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will resume his controversial campaign challenging the legality of former President Obama's birth certificate if he is elected to the Senate.

In remarks first reported by Right Wing Watch, Arpaio, now running in a GOP Senate primary, told a roomful of supporters in Arizona that he has remained silent about his accusations pertaining to Obama's birthplace while campaigning. But Arpaio said he plans to resume his attacks if elected.

“I don’t talk about it anymore, until I become a U.S. senator. … So I’m kind of dropping that right now," Arpaio told the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix.

"But I’m going to tell you something," Arpaio continued, "One hundred percent we proved that’s a fake document. One hundred.”

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected
The guy is no longer president and thankfully can't be again, thus it is irrelevant where he was born.
However, if it could be somehow proved that he was not born in the US, his entire presidency would be one under false pretenses and anything he enacted would be nullified and have to be readdressed.

First of all Facebook is a contractor with The Shadow Government. Second, the fake ass birth certificate did not exist until they created after The Donald said he had investigators in Hawaii.
]

LOL- yeah tell us more about The Donald's investigators- remember when he said he sent them?

The State of Hawaii confirmed in 2008 that they had Barack Obama's original birth certificate on file.

The state of Hawaii had fraudulent birth info in their systems and passed it off as a legitimate birth document. Arpaio's investigation exposed that. You know the government has a history of lying and coverups don't you?

Last edited:
Clearly bigotry and racism are forms of mental illness.

And there are far too many on the right who suffer from the same mental illness.
No, we're Constitionalists who seek the truth in order to prevent Article 2 Section 1 from being subverted again by someone like Obama who did.

There’s a worthwhile use of time and money.

Cracker asshole.
Actually he is a Yankee transplant (NY) there embraced by AZ. I'm a badass and I'll take care of the badasses.

There is simply no bottom to the PIT of deplorables that love to 'punch down'. Apparently AZ had enough to get this guy elected.

]

And don't you remember when he exclaimed, "and you won't believe what they are finding."

Clearly bigotry and racism are forms of mental illness.

And there are far too many on the right who suffer from the same mental illness.
No, we're Constitionalists who seek the truth in order to prevent Article 2 Section 1 from being subverted again by someone like Obama who did.
You are a racist asshole who despises blacks and jews and anyone who is not 'white'- your Birtherism is just a rationalization for your racist agenda against Barack Obama because you couldn't stand a black man in the White House.

Forum List

Back