Birth Cert stuff

If I was Obama, I would publish a copy of the birth certificate in every newspaper in the country.
As I just pointed out, it may not exist and/or he cannot obtain it. I have the same problem. My original one which the hospital gave my mother was lost in a prairie fire in 2006 along with most of my other personal possessions. The courthouse here does not have a copy of that, so they gave me a COLB. The COLB is an official document and is accepted as legitimate identification and proof of birth, everywhere in the US.

It's not a uncommon issue to have.

Let's remember Obama's mother was a globetrotter, dragging little Barack along. She was not the most stable of home providers. Obama's childhood was chaotic by all accounts. It's not surprising he doesn't have his 50 year old original BC.

The president of the United States can get his birth certificate.

I require people who are unstable to dig up their birth certificates all the time. You don't have to get the SAME ONE that was produced at your birth. There are duplicate long forms, and I've never had someone be "unable" to get a copy of it unless they were born in another country.

In Hawaii those duplicates are known as the COLB. The state stopped issuing "duplicate long forms" a long time ago.

As do many other states. Maybe your state isn't one of those, but there are plenty that only will give out a COLB now.

See, you just negated your own point.

I've actually used one of those funky hawaiian short forms before to verify citizenship. They are, indeed, quite funky. But our policy says they're ok, so we use them EVEN THOUGH they're pretty much illegible.

Ah....

You are beginning to come to the light.

Why would your state policy say the Hawaiin COLB is okay?

Obama should show his birth certificate while eating a pork chop or piece of bacon.....two birds - one stone.

obama_eating.jpg

What a fucking dork he is.....:lol:

Obama COULD prove his legitimacy by showing the live birth document. Why won't he? Does he perceive the issue, in some way, beneficial to him? And if so, how?
I can't get my own original birth certificate. I can only get a COLB (Certificate of Live Birth). The COLB is what Obama's put out and used.

Can you get or do you have, your original birth certificate? If not can you get a copy?

I do. I needed it to get licensed in my field

I am not a birther in the sense he was not born in Hawaii, but I think the doubts of his fathers true identity interesting. Does the COLB answer that question the same the real BC would?

Is any of that relevant to his eligibility to run for President? The COLB proves he was born in Hawaii and is natural born. Therefore, in light of it's role in elections, has satisfied it's role in this process.

I can't get my own original birth certificate. I can only get a COLB (Certificate of Live Birth). The COLB is what Obama's put out and used.

Can you get or do you have, your original birth certificate? If not can you get a copy?

I am not a birther in the sense he was not born in Hawaii, but I think the doubts of his fathers true identity interesting. Does the COLB answer that question the same the real BC would?

Is any of that relevant to his eligibility to run for President? The COLB proves he was born in Hawaii and is natural born. Therefore, in light of it's role in elections, has satisfied it's role in this process.

The electronic internet image of the COLB doesn't prove anything. It is missing the raised seal and it has never been authenticated nor mentioned in any official Hawaii Dept of Health statement.

I wouldn't show my BC if I was President Obama. His not showing it just makes the conservative Right look even more like the stupid racists we always knew they were, that includes their flunkies West and Cain. Or as they are known in the black community "Amos and Andy".

That's right, he doesn't owe the American people ANYTHING! Fuck em!

My COLB has my name, date of birth, city and county where I was born and a state seal

Even less than Obama's contains. I hope the birthers do not come after me

When we determine eligibility in the state office, we are supposed to verify the SEAL of the document. If your bc has an authentic seal, I think you're safe.

The electronic internet image of the COLB doesn't prove anything. It is missing the raised seal and it has never been authenticated nor mentioned in any official Hawaii Dept of Health statement.

The Internet Image wasn't used as the legal standard, dumbfuck. It was simply put up by the Obama administration on the website.

The legal standard was the official form and the fact that it was twice verified by Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of the State of Hawaii's Health Services. Dr. Fukino verified the COLB against the "vault copy" you guys are so obsessed with.

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

Not that it will change anything.

So again, the legal standard has been satisfied. The point is legally moot, which is why you dumb assed birthers are 0-100 in all court proceedings.

That's right, he doesn't owe the American people ANYTHING! Fuck em!

He doesn't owe the birthers anything. Absolutely "fuck them". They are an unreasonable group of dumb asses who will never be satisfied with anything he does. If he gives into them on a small thing, their demands will become more and more bizarre. They don't care about the truth, they care about trying to over turn a legal election. So, damn right "fuck them". They don't get to create new legal standards simply because they lost an election.

As for the "American People", Obama has produced the legal proof required and met the same standard as every other president who has run in recent memory.

When we determine eligibility in the state office, we are supposed to verify the SEAL of the document. If your bc has an authentic seal, I think you're safe.

Obama's COLB had a seal. Surely you aren't so daft as to think the scanned image on the campaign website was the "proof" the administration provided?

Scroll up and read Dr. Fukino's comments.

I swear you guys are dense.

Also on the COLB: "This serves as Prima Facie Evidence In a Court of Law."

Game-set-fucking match.

So why are we still talking about it? Because the birthers know that if you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth to a gullible public.

If you want to be a part of that process, have at it.

Obama's COLB has a raised stamped seal

Is that OK?

How do you know that?

Still, didn't start the thread to debate the validity of his birth certificate. I started it to debate the validity of the debate.

How do you know that?

For the scrollingly impaired:

Still, didn't start the thread to debate the validity of his birth certificate. I started it to debate the validity of the debate.

The stupidity of debating the validity is why this goes in the conspiracy corner. Just because America's worst real estate mogul and his hair plug decided to spout off about the issue doesn't make it legit.

How do you know that?

For the scrollingly impaired:

The stupidity of debating the validity is why this goes in the conspiracy corner. Just because America's worst real estate mogul and his hair plug decided to spout off about the issue doesn't make it legit.

Er..btw, that story has been debunked. The Hawaiian registrar has said they can't find the original.

Anything that is questioned by the majority of the American people is legit. Larry King has given it air time. All the major networks give it air time. It is something that's going to dog Obama and it's indicative of a certain childishness that every reference to it is sunk here.

Oh, I'm sorry....if you want to guffaw at the debate, THAT will survive in a legit thread.

Conspiracy theories belong on the conspiracy theory page

Maybe if you had actual PROOF...it wouldn'tbe a conspiracy theory

Er..btw, that story has been debunked. The Hawaiian registrar has said they can't find the original.

LMAO. No it hasn't . Which "Hawaiian registrar" said that? Are you talking about Tim Adams? You might want to do some research into Timmy. If you do so, you'll find out that he over-stated his rank/importance. He was a part time seasonal election's clerk. He wasn't involved in the verification process and he didn't have legal access to the documents that he said didn't exist.

Even beyond that: Director of Health Services (whose job it is to verify the COLB) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Registrar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Elections clerk.

Anything that is questioned by the majority of the American people is legit.

Majority of American people? Playing fast and loose with the facts again?

Larry King has given it air time. All the major networks give it air time.

They also give Lindsey Lohan's rehab stints air time.

It is something that's going to dog Obama and it's indicative of a certain childishness that every reference to it is sunk here.

It's not dogging him. The logical part of this country doesn't give a fuck. Most hard core conservatives are embarrassed by the birthers. Finally, it's not childish to refuse to capitulate to people who have no interest in honest debate.

The SCOTUS has just again rejected a birther case without comment. The Justice department didn't even have to file a response. The birthers have failed to win a single court motion to support their claims. Since they have been stymied in the legal courts, they are concocting lies to influence the court of public opinion. You have apparently fallen for it.

It's irrelevant. The court of public opinion has no legal bearing.

Oh, I'm sorry....if you want to guffaw at the debate, THAT will survive in a legit thread.

We have been "guffawing" at you guys from the onset. Liberals and conservatives.

Forum List

Back