Birth Cert stuff

Obama COULD prove his legitimacy by showing the live birth document. Why won't he? Does he perceive the issue, in some way, beneficial to him? And if so, how?
I can't get my own original birth certificate. I can only get a COLB (Certificate of Live Birth). The COLB is what Obama's put out and used.

Can you get or do you have, your original birth certificate? If not can you get a copy?

I do. I needed it to get licensed in my field

I am not a birther in the sense he was not born in Hawaii, but I think the doubts of his fathers true identity interesting. Does the COLB answer that question the same the real BC would?

Obama COULD prove his legitimacy by showing the live birth document. Why won't he? Does he perceive the issue, in some way, beneficial to him? And if so, how?
I can't get my own original birth certificate. I can only get a COLB (Certificate of Live Birth). The COLB is what Obama's put out and used.

Can you get or do you have, your original birth certificate? If not can you get a copy?

I do. I needed it to get licensed in my field

I am not a birther in the sense he was not born in Hawaii, but I think the doubts of his fathers true identity interesting. Does the COLB answer that question the same the real BC would?
Actually, you did not need it. The COLB is just as legitimate, everywhere except in birferville.

Why doesn't the Republican leadership of the House hold hearings on this issue? Darryl Issa has the power to investigate this issue.

Hi Allie:

I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

Out of sight and out of the USMB mainstream mind. You are on the right track when the entire topics are being deleted even when started in the CS Forum. Welcome to the New World Order ...

Everyone in the corrupt Congress and all the judges know for a fact that Barry was born in Kenya (says grandmother) and that he immigrated to Indonesia (#3) and applied for student loans in the USA as a foreigner (link).

Moderator edit: This is not a 9/11 thread. We already have 100s of those. Thx.

Last edited:
That's too stupid to respond to.

You are the one demanding the additional information provided on the original birth certificate

What is that information and how does it pertain to his eligibility to be president? If you cannot answer then you have no right to ask for the information
My original BC had my little footprints on it, and my mother's thumbprints. It had sworn affidavits by the attending physician and nurses, and both my parent's signatures. The COLBs of course, lack this documentation. They are merely a certification by the entity in authority that the birth did indeed occur in their jurisdiction, and legally, just as valid as the original BC.

All that is needed to be President is certified proof that you were born within the continental US. A COLB provides that

Hi Allie:

I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

Out of sight and out of the USMB mainstream mind. You are on the right track when the entire topics are being deleted even when started in the CS Forum. Welcome to the New World Order ...

Everyone in the corrupt Congress and all the judges know for a fact that Barry was born in Kenya (says grandmother) and that he immigrated to Indonesia (#3) and applied for student loans in the USA as a foreigner (link).

There is your proof Allie

Are you happy now?

You are the one demanding the additional information provided on the original birth certificate

What is that information and how does it pertain to his eligibility to be president? If you cannot answer then you have no right to ask for the information
My original BC had my little footprints on it, and my mother's thumbprints. It had sworn affidavits by the attending physician and nurses, and both my parent's signatures. The COLBs of course, lack this documentation. They are merely a certification by the entity in authority that the birth did indeed occur in their jurisdiction, and legally, just as valid as the original BC.

All that is needed to be President is certified proof that you were born within the continental US. A COLB provides that
As I have been saying.

I was merely explaining to other readers, the difference between BCs issued in that era, and the COLBs.

Sigh. I know the difference, I've dealt with it.

the problem is the prez has never claimed the original was lost. He claimed he had it.

the problem is the prez has never claimed the original was lost. He claimed he had it.
I don't know of anywhere or any time he claimed he had it.
On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70′s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document.

The alledged electronic image of the Obama internet COLB, that the Hawaii Dept of Health has never authenticated nor confirmed it's existence in any official statement, was applied for in 2007.

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70′s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document.
Where has Obama ever claimed he had his BC, other than a in a 70s memory published in his book?

I still had mine in the 70s, but don't now.

Where has Obama ever claimed he had his BC, other than a in a 70s memory published in his book?

I still had mine in the 70s, but don't now.

That is the only documentation that states he had it.

Hi Allie:

Are you happy now?

Proof of what, exactly?

Anyway, this thread wasn't about whether or not he's a citizen. It's about the silliness of plopping every post that refers to the issue, a current event and political hot potato, into the *conspiracy theory* forum. It's stupid and shuts down conversation of a topic that remains in the forefront of the news.

Such a shame.

Last edited:
Hi Allie:

Are you happy now?

Proof of what, exactly?

Anyway, this thread wasn't about whether or not he's a citizen. It's about the silliness of plopping ever post that refers to the issue into the *conspiracy theory* forum. It's stupid and shuts down conversation of a topic that remains in the forefront of the news.

Such a shame.
I know exactly what you are talking about here. I have had many important threads about new evidence on Obama's ineligibility or examples like Trump dogging Obama about it moved to the Romper Room the moment it is discovered in current events which these issues are a current event being discussed in the MSM. This is showing that there is a strong political bias towards Obama here and they are protecting his image. They don't want any negative threads about his ineligibility to get public viewing and so the threads are moved to a more obscure less travelled part in the sub forum. This is all part of a agenda and it makes me more dilligent in my efforts to expose this usurper and his ineligibility along with my other retired intelligence officer buddies. Even my threads on Palin are moved when it is about her calling out Obama when he is wrong on issues or when she is shown in a favorable light in comparison to the usurper.

Last edited:
I voted for Obama because just about anyone would have been a better choice than McCain. Obama wasn't my first choice. Kucinich was. Now that Obama's been in Office for more than two years I can't say he's a disappointment to me because I didn't expect much from him to begin with. But it's clear now that he's a highly skilled bullshit artist who is tip-toeing through the tulips and being very careful not to offend the power structure in any significant way.

The best word I can think of to describe Obama is timid. He speaks with bravado but his behavior is like that of a non-swimmer standing on the edge at the deep end of the pool. I attribute his diffidence to primary concern with his future after leaving Office and, more recently, to the possibility that something in his background, quite possibly his citizen status, which leaves him vulnerable to blackmail.

In either case his obvious inability to take aggressive action in those issues which are most important to those who elected him makes him unsuitable for consideration for a second term. So I'm hoping the DNC understands that and will put up a more assertive candidate for 2012.

I personally believe Dennis Kucinich is the best choice. He is a little pit bull who doesn't care whose ass he nips, which is exactly what is needed.

He's not timid. He's a dishonest puke.

But that's neither here nor there on the bc issue. I just wanted to point out that it makes the board look amateurish to sink every reference to it in conspiracy threads when it's getting air time in the real world.

I don't think anything exemplifies ignorant, agenda-driven, bigotry than your post. Thank you.

Any credibility your opinion had went out the window when you decided to go batshit crazy on us all.

And this doesn't belong in the conspiracy theory forum, since it's not even about whether or not Obama has a birth certificate, but about the concept of the topic being treated as a conspiracy when it's being discussed openly and intelligently everywhere else.

"Intelligently"?

:lol:

There is no intelligence in refusing to acknowledge the laws of the land.

You birthers don't get to wish away the fact that Obama has legally proven he is eligible to run for president and you don't get to impose additional legal standards on him simply because he doesn't have the typical WASPy name or appearance.

Forum List

Back