Birth Cert stuff

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by AllieBaba, Mar 27, 2011.

1. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

I don't think people who are troubled by this issue are necessarily conspiracists. It's not necessarily a belief in a "conspiracy" that leads people to want Obama to show his birth cert. Cheney (or was it McCain?) was required to show his to prove his eligibility. People want Obama held to the same standard.

Of course, Obama doesn't believe he answers to the American people, so he will continue to show his disregard for them by withholding the information they ask for...

Anyway, I think it's silly to post every single message about the very current, very serious issue that keeps coming up, and will continue to come up through 2012 and beyond, in Conspiracy Theories. It could be the thing best remembered about Obama's presidency. It's near sighted of you to shrug off all interest as craziness. At the very least I think it qualifies as a current event. I can't go 10 minutes online, on tv or on the radio without running across it...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  2. geauxtohell

geauxtohell Choose your weapon.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    And into the conspiracy theory zone this goes............

Only the ignorant, those with agendas, and racists (or a combination of all three) obsess about the BC issue.

The state of Hawaii has verified his birth per their state laws which satisfies the legal requirement.

That's the end of the story, as much as the birthers would like to have everyone believe differently.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,326
    It would take a conspiracy for the State oh Hawaii to fraudulently claim that Obama was born in their state

4. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    I am no birther, but even Chris Matthiews bangs on and on about it and Obama sends a thrill up his leg. Like CM says, show it and shut the birthers up. And if he is proven not to be a citizen and gets booted would you want Biden running the show ? would that be any better ?

5. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,046
    You should listen and view a wider variety of media, then.

6. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    Here's the problem...

In order to believe in this stuff you are expressing belief in a BIG conspiracy going all the way back to October, 1961. Why? Because of the TWO birth notices published in Hawaii newspapers. For those to be not legitimate and be "planted" implies that the actors who had those planted somehow knew little Barack would someday run for President of the United States and would need "proof" of birthplace. 50 years ago? No friggin way.

So, Occam's Razor tells us that the birth notices appeared in the TWO Hawaiian newspapers why? Because the Hospital legitimately reported the birth to the newspapers, following standard procedure of the time.

In order to try to de-legitimize these, make them appear to be "plants," you have to erect and jump through ALOT of complex conspiratorial hoops, and this is contrary to William of Occam's logic razor.

Like any other conspiracy theory, this one fails on logic alone.

7. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    Obama COULD prove his legitimacy by showing the live birth document. Why won't he? Does he perceive the issue, in some way, beneficial to him? And if so, how?

8. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,326
    Maybe if someone could provide some evidence that he was not born in Hawaii in1961, we could move this out of the realm of a conspiracy theory

9. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    I can't get my own original birth certificate. I can only get a COLB (Certificate of Live Birth). The COLB is what Obama's put out and used.

Can you get or do you have, your original birth certificate? If not can you get a copy?

10. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    If I was Obama, I would publish a copy of the birth certificate in every newspaper in the country. If it was indeed legit (and most likely is) I would then tell everybody who's been harping about it for the past few years to STFU. If he doesn't have anything to hide why not just publish it so people can find something new and different to bitch about? Besides, most likely there is some idiot in the world who would love to steal this loser's identity.