Birth Cert stuff

Pale and Allie and others can you answer a few questions:

BACKGROUND
the Hawaii Bureau of Health, ran an announcement ad in the Honolulu papers....once a week in a section for Births in Honolulu for the previous week or 2 and for legal marriages that took place in the previous week or 2, back in 1961.

the Sunday following Obama's birth, the Bureau of Health for hawaii put the information on Obama's birth in the local newspapers in this specific section.

QUESTION:

If Obama were born in Kenya as you guys presume, How could mrs obama deliver her baby, stay in the hospital for a week which was the Hospital protocol for births back then, get last minute, very expensive, international airline tickets from several airlines in different countries, and return home to Hawaii....(a minimum of a 5 day trip back then), then get the hospital and doctors to break the law and lie to the Hawaii Bureau of Health about her son's birth, all within a week of his birth...?

Also: Can you produce an Airline ticket or flight registrar list that shows Mrs Obama taking several airline flights back to the usa around Obama's birth?

And: Can you produce a passport stamp on Mrs Obama's passport, that shows she was in Kenya around the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any records from our Customs Agency that shows mrs obama reentering the state of Hawaii with newborn baby in tow around the time of his birth?

Or: Can you produce any documents from the US EMBASSY in Kenya that shows Mrs Obama was there during the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any documentation from a hospital or the gvt of Kenya that shows Obama's birth there?

obama_kenyan_document_top.jpg

obama_kenyan_document.jpg

TIS A FORGERY DEAR! Just A few clicks could have saved you the time!

Barack Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate is a Bogus Fake Counterfeited Forgery! Myth-Busting by Dr Matt Moody, Ph.D., Social Psychologist

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

You see, the goofy birthers will toss up something like this (an obvious forgery) as proof all while insisting that you are the one that is all fucked up.

Yes, it is silly Allie. Someone here has an agenda that's a mod, and admin is allowing them to continue with it.

Pointing out that you guys are a bunch of wingnuts is not a "conspiracy".

Fact of the matter is, obama has NOT produced a "real, verifiable, birth certificate," or a "certificate of birth," or anything of the sort that declares "where he was born."

Lie. He has posted a certificate showing he was born in the State of Hawaii. That was twice confirmed by Dr. Fukino. Or are you demanding we get the exact hospital and bed?

Tough nuts. That's not the legal standard for natural born status.

That's why a good half or more of America still would like to see one. It is NOT a "conspiracy," it's a FACT. What he has produced is a "certification of live birth" which the state of Hawaii issued to ANYONE born ANYWHERE in 1961, and it makes NO DISTINCTION WHAT SO EVER WHERE YOU, HE, OR ANYONE ELSE THAT WAS ISSUED ONE WHERE THEY WERE BORN. It is USELESS, PERIOD, as PROOF OF WHERE HE WAS BORN... **FACT**, no conspiracy about it.

Another lie. Please cite the statute where the state of Hawaii would confirm a live birth for someone that wasn't actually born in the state.

But if you do want to talk conspiracy... the fact of the matter is that since obama took office, he immediately signed an Executive Order HIDING his birth certificate,

Lie. Cite the "Executive Order". He doesn't need an executive order. The document is protected under his HIPAA rights.

and has spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS paying a small ARMY of attorneys to KEEP IT THAT WAY. Possibly someone after all this time is able to explain why obama would do that.

Another lie. Please support what law firm Obama has retained and how much he has paid them to keep his BC under wraps.

Every legal case that has made it to a judge (a small fraction of the claims) in which the Obama administration has had legal representation has been handled by the DOJ.

At no point has any private lawyer or firm stepped forward on Obama's behalf on this matter.

It's funny to see birthers claimn the same stupidity time and time again for several years and then refuse to provide any supporting documentation to their lies.[/QUOTE]It is you that is the liar and giving misleading statements. Obama hired Robert Bauer of Perkins Coie Law Group to defend him on the eligibility issue. You owe the posters you called liars an apology.

Here is the proof with supporting documentation:

perkins-coie-letter.jpg

Last edited:
It is you that is the liar and giving misleading statements. Obama hired Robert Bauer of Perkins Coie Law Group to defend him on the eligibility issue. You owe the posters you called liars an apology.

Here is the proof with supporting documentation:

perkins-coie-letter.jpg

Retard: How much has this firm allegedly been paid for this, and how are you going to support your claims that it has been millions?

[...]

But if you do want to talk conspiracy... the fact of the matter is that since obama took office, he immediately signed an Executive Order HIDING his birth certificate, and has spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS paying a small ARMY of attorneys to KEEP IT THAT WAY. Possibly someone after all this time is able to explain why obama would do that.
How do you know that? I've never read or heard that so I will appreciate it if you direct me to a credible source of that information.

Last edited:
It would take a conspiracy for the State oh Hawaii to fraudulently claim that Obama was born in their state

No it wouldn't Hawaii just happens to be a democratic stronghold. But don't let that stop you from believing hawaii is an honest state.

When this was being contested, Linda Lingle (A republican) was the governor and it was her director of health that (twice) confirmed Obama's birthplace.

You've been told this before, so I don't expect it to change your talking points.

The Republican governor never saw the document she took the information from people who lived in a democratic control states. Democrats have proven to be less than honest. This is why obama needs to show the real birth certifacse.

Pale and Allie and others can you answer a few questions:

BACKGROUND
the Hawaii Bureau of Health, ran an announcement ad in the Honolulu papers....once a week in a section for Births in Honolulu for the previous week or 2 and for legal marriages that took place in the previous week or 2, back in 1961.

the Sunday following Obama's birth, the Bureau of Health for hawaii put the information on Obama's birth in the local newspapers in this specific section.

QUESTION:

If Obama were born in Kenya as you guys presume, How could mrs obama deliver her baby, stay in the hospital for a week which was the Hospital protocol for births back then, get last minute, very expensive, international airline tickets from several airlines in different countries, and return home to Hawaii....(a minimum of a 5 day trip back then), then get the hospital and doctors to break the law and lie to the Hawaii Bureau of Health about her son's birth, all within a week of his birth...?

Also: Can you produce an Airline ticket or flight registrar list that shows Mrs Obama taking several airline flights back to the usa around Obama's birth?

And: Can you produce a passport stamp on Mrs Obama's passport, that shows she was in Kenya around the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any records from our Customs Agency that shows mrs obama reentering the state of Hawaii with newborn baby in tow around the time of his birth?

Or: Can you produce any documents from the US EMBASSY in Kenya that shows Mrs Obama was there during the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any documentation from a hospital or the gvt of Kenya that shows Obama's birth there?

obama_kenyan_document_top.jpg

obama_kenyan_document.jpg

TIS A FORGERY DEAR! Just A few clicks could have saved you the time!

Barack Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate is a Bogus Fake Counterfeited Forgery! Myth-Busting by Dr Matt Moody, Ph.D., Social Psychologist

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

Snoopes dear is not trust worthy.

And into the conspiracy theory zone this goes............

Only the ignorant, those with agendas, and racists (or a combination of all three) obsess about the BC issue.

The state of Hawaii has verified his birth per their state laws which satisfies the legal requirement.

That's the end of the story, as much as the birthers would like to have everyone believe differently.

It would take a conspiracy for the State oh Hawaii to fraudulently claim that Obama was born in their state

No it wouldn't Hawaii just happens to be a democratic stronghold. But don't let that stop you from believing hawaii is an honest state.

Even when their Republican Governor said he was born there?

Big reb, usarmy, Palerider etc.....just look at the fake birth certificate, and read ALL that is wrong with it, that PROVES it is a fake.....there are AT LEAST 8 different things on it that SHOWS it is a Forgery.

ps. I didn't just post a snopes link dear.

Also, I am not nailing you guys on this concern of yours....when I first read about it, I even thought it was possible...

UNTIL I started my own research and looked at all the evidence presented by birthers and did some further investigating on it....and ALL that I have found on the different aspects of this claim, have been proven FALSE, many times over....

Nothing has been proven.

When the same questions arose about McCain, there was a congressional committee formed to investigate.

Nothing has been proven.

When the same questions arose about McCain, there was a congressional committee formed to investigate.

there was no meeting to determine MCCain's birth certificate as being real or fake.....MCCain was born in Panama, before the law that naturalized us citizens birthed there was in place.....so, as the law was written when mccain was born, he was not a Natural Born citizen....a couple of years after mccain was born, the law changed....and a nonessential committee of congressmen backed up that the new law grandfathered him, as a natural born citizen.

the cases are not even similar Allie....

And did you answer any of my questions above?

Your accusations are frivolous....you know it.....that's why you refuse to read the FACTS presented....you are CHOOSING to ignore them, for your own reasons, unknown to me....

use some logic, read the counter information provided....instead of turning a BLIND EYE.

Even when their Republican Governor said he was born there?

Do you think corruption has polluted the water there or something?

I'd love to know what you do for a living, if you work at all. Because the things you say are so incredibly....

:lol:

Nothing has been proven.

there was no meeting to determine MCCain's birth certificate as being real or fake.....MCCain was born in Panama, before the law that naturalized us citizens birthed there was in place.....so, as the law was written when mccain was born, he was not a Natural Born citizen....a couple of years after mccain was born, the law changed....and a nonessential committee of congressmen backed up that the new law grandfathered him, as a natural born citizen.

Your accusations are frivolous....you know it.....that's why you refuse to read the FACTS presented....you are CHOOSING to ignore them, for your own reasons, unknown to me....

use some logic, read the counter information provided....instead of turning a BLIND EYE.

I don't believe I've made any accusations, Care. Once again, you have no clue what is going on, while addressing issues that don't exist, except in your own head.

I haven't made a single accusation, in fact. This thread is to point out how ridiculous it is to call "conspiracy" for a topic that is the center of a lot of spirited debate in the country, and will continue to be. "Conspiracy" is a term the MSM have given it, as they give every topic they don't want to deal with.

And I've always maintained that at this point, it probably doesn't make much difference anyway.

So before speaking directly to me next time, Care, why don't you actually look at what I've said and formulate an intelligent response that actually has something to do with what I've written? Please?

Nothing has been proven.

I don't believe I've made any accusations, Care. Once again, you have no clue what is going on, while addressing issues that don't exist, except in your own head.

I haven't made a single accusation, in fact. This thread is to point out how ridiculous it is to call "conspiracy" for a topic that is the center of a lot of spirited debate in the country, and will continue to be. "Conspiracy" is a term the MSM have given it, as they give every topic they don't want to deal with.

And I've always maintained that at this point, it probably doesn't make much difference anyway.

So before speaking directly to me next time, Care, why don't you actually look at what I've said and formulate an intelligent response that actually has something to do with what I've written? Please?

fyi, i have never moved any of the birther threads in to the Conspiracy forum....

However, if i got the chance and other mods had not beat me to it, there are many of them, that I would have moved.

Why? Because it is a CONSPIRACY....there are NO FACTS to support the theory....every scenario that has been presented by the Birthers, has been shown to be wrong....not true....a forgery....fake. Now if THAT is not a conspiracy, then WHAT IS?

New Information Revealed:

George Bush had to show his birth certificate to run for president and prove he was a natural born citizen:

This was on Fox & Friends this morning.

Watch:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories.

I don't think that's true. I did a search for "obama eligibility" in the Politics forum, and this is what came up.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

There's only three birther threads on the first page in the CT forum, and I didn't see ANY on the first page in the Romper Room.

New Information Revealed:

George Bush had to show his birth certificate to run for president and prove he was a natural born citizen:

This was on Fox & Friends this morning.

Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6rGqzj6jjI&feature=player_embedded

Who is THEY asked for Bush's certificate? Who is the THEY that trump mentions?

Also, trump was using comments that simply are NOT TRUE.....he said obama's COLB was not signed.

Trump lied and said his family did not know what hospital he was born in?

he rambled many many lies in that Fox interview.....

He said you can't be born in another country and be president, which is simply ANOTHER LIE..... mccain was born in Panama and he was eligible to be president.

Trump is absolutely clueless on this issue and shows his ignorance on it to the nth degree.....he would NEVER ever get my vote due to his ignorance on this topic.

but most importantly, who is the THEY, that he mentions that asked Bush for his birth certificate? who was he talking about that Bush2 had to show his birth certificate to?

I'm sorry usarmy, I just TOTALLY disagree with your 'birther' stance.

Forum List

Back