Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
If Bush had signed off on such a plan I would have lauded him for it. Would I prefer we take him alive? Probably, but I certainly understand the rationale for not doing so.

As for the "Rest of the world", most of the rest of the world has spoken out in favor of the operation.

LMAO! not even remotely believable

I'm not here to convince a partisan hack that I'm not a partisan hack. Keep bitching.

please. libs jumped on bush for doing even the right thing. Remember the whole pet goat joke? That fat ass michael more even put it in a movie. but the kids who were part of that moment remember it favorably. lmao at the left not being partisan hacks

The world's most wanted man is dead and not a single US soldier was harmed.

What else do you need to know?

No doubt, fuck Germany and fuck the Muslims that are offended, we killed this clown and didn't lose 1 American in the process, thats a win for us.:clap2:

I agree:clap2:
If the military had chosen to use bombers or missiles launched from drone airplanes to attack the compound, a lot of those women and children living with bin Laden would have been killed.

I just read that" Saudi Arabia says an al-Qaida member on the kingdom's most wanted list called from abroad and turned himself in."
See Saudi police: al-Qaida member surrenders

It's obvious why. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to him that happened to bin Laden!:badgrin:

mmmmm doubtful that was the reason.

Remember when Hillary and McCain slammed Obama during the primaries for saying he'd go after bin laden in Pakistan and then the righwingloons jumped aboard in saying what an idiot Obama was?

I guess he showed them.

:lol:

Did Obama lead the raid?Actually he did

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?He authorized it

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?No; his hands fit golf clubs; not assault weapons

What are they celibrating? That they are smart enough to spell celebrating without an "i" most likely; that and the death of the most notorious terrorist in the world

America is still being invaded from the south? Many of whom can spell celebrating correctly in 2 languages compared to your not being able to spell it in one

pmuo9tjgkl.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzeAsPYIcKU]YouTube - Osama Bin Laden DEAD *Navy Seals Helmet Cam Video Leak & Pictures* & Knifing Gameplay To Celebrate!![/ame]

Ok so what was done right about this misson. Germany is claiming we violated international law. Muslims are claiming we disgraced them by burrying the slob wrong. We shot an unarmend man and didn't give him a fair trial. Can we not trust obama to do anything right?

In WW2, Hitler was found dead at the price of 418,000 American lives. Was it worth it?

Ok so what was done right about this misson. Germany is claiming we violated international law. Muslims are claiming we disgraced them by burrying the slob wrong. We shot an unarmend man and didn't give him a fair trial. Can we not trust obama to do anything right?

In WW2, Hitler was found dead at the price of 418,000 American lives. Was it worth it?

Historically speaking; yes.

yea sure. if it was bush you would be screaming about all kinds of human rights violations. So much for the rest of the world loving us right? :lol:

I love this. Anytime there was a thread about the economy, or unemployment, or the debt, there'd be a whole horde of rightwingers that would pile in an mock any leftwinger who mentions Bush.

Now you stupid bitches can't mention Bush's name fast enough. It's a fucking circus. :lol:

Did Obama lead the raid?

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?

What are they celibrating? America is still being invaded from the south?

Obama is Commander in Chief. He ordered the operation and bears responsibility for its outcome, good or bad. Obama holds the responsibility for the death of Osama bin Laden.

I don't hesitate in criticizing Obama, I will not deny him credit for his successes.

So the next terrorist attack to get even with the person responsible for killing Osama will be at Obama's house?

I never thought of that before, but that has got to be a weird issue to deal with....

Everyone wants to congratulate them; but anonymity is their best defense.

Seals ROCK!!!

I foresee a whole truckload of movies about seals and other erstwhile heroes!!

I never thought of that before, but that has got to be a weird issue to deal with....

Seals ROCK!!!

There will probably be a movie someday about the whole OBL take-down!

yea sure. if it was bush you would be screaming about all kinds of human rights violations. So much for the rest of the world loving us right? :lol:

I love this. Anytime there was a thread about the economy, or unemployment, or the debt, there'd be a whole horde of rightwingers that would pile in an mock any leftwinger who mentions Bush.

Now you stupid bitches can't mention Bush's name fast enough. It's a fucking circus. :lol:

it seems neither can obama whenever he is looking to pass the blame

Seals ROCK!!!

Which is a good thing IMO our nation needs Hero's now more then ever.

Did Obama lead the raid?

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?

What are they celibrating? America is still being invaded from the south?

Obama is Commander in Chief. He ordered the operation and bears responsibility for its outcome, good or bad. Obama holds the responsibility for the death of Osama bin Laden.

I don't hesitate in criticizing Obama, I will not deny him credit for his successes.

So the next terrorist attack to get even with the person responsible for killing Osama will be at Obama's house?

Don't think for a second that if they could; they would. I kept waiting for some kook to open fire outside of the White House during the celebration on Sunday night. Thank God they didn't. I'm sure there were many in and around DC that wanted to do just that.

There will be blowback (if thats the proper term) for this...it may effect one, both, or neither of us just on the basis of our being in this country--if in fact you're in the U.S.

"Let me briefly acknowledge tonight’s distinguished honorees. Admiral James Stavridis is a, is the real deal. He can tell you more about and understands the incredible, the phenomenal, the just almost unbelievable capacity of his Navy SEALs and what they did last Sunday."

:clap2: Dumb fuck!

Joe Biden opens his mouth about US Navy SEALs – Telegraph Blogs

What a surprise. Joe Biden opened his mouth and he spilled confidential info. What a shock. But it's okay if you're a registered Dem to make people with balls targets.

Biden was a useful idiot during the election, but can you imagine - this idiot is one heartbeat away from being President?

"Let me briefly acknowledge tonight’s distinguished honorees. Admiral James Stavridis is a, is the real deal. He can tell you more about and understands the incredible, the phenomenal, the just almost unbelievable capacity of his Navy SEALs and what they did last Sunday."

What did he say that we didn't already know or were told in the media? The only dumb fucks I see are those who'd put any weight on what you have to say. :eusa_hand:

What did he say that we didn't already know or were told in the media? The only dumb fucks I see are those who'd put any weight on what you have to say. :eusa_hand:

You're either completely blind, cannot read English, or a simply DENSE and/or mildly retarded.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back