Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
Did Obama lead the raid?

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?

What are they celibrating? America is still being invaded from the south?

Obama is Commander in Chief. He ordered the operation and bears responsibility for its outcome, good or bad. Obama holds the responsibility for the death of Osama bin Laden.

I don't hesitate in criticizing Obama, I will not deny him credit for his successes.

One less cockroach in the world. Let's whack some more.

I prefer said whacking AFTER a conviction in a court of law.

i know, what an idea.....

Ask the families of the 3,000+ murdered on September 11, 2001 how they feel about convicting first.

The US Military has to do it like they did it to UBL: quick and efficient kill.
Shoot first. No need to ask questions later.

Bottom line: If not for waterboarding, which the Marxist Monumental Fraud and Pathological Liar Obami Salaami and his Obamarrhoidal stooges denounced.......Osama would still be munching on the falafel.

Bottom line: If not for waterboarding, which the Marxist Monumental Fraud and Pathological Liar Obami Salaami and his Obamarrhoidal stooges denounced.......Osama would still be munching on the falafel.

How do you know that?

Get your head outa your Obammarhoidal arse and acquaint yourself with the facts everyone with a nanogram of a brain knows to be the REALITY, you Lesbian Freako.

Just be Honest Libs... If ALL of this was going during 2007, from Libya to Dumping bin Laden's Assassinated body in the Ocean...

How would you Honestly have Reacted?...

Be Honest... :thup:

:)

peace...

With all due respect, leftists are not honest. Dishonesty is one of the major features of the left. Shedding all integrity is one of the goals of leftists. Telling a leftist to be honest is like telling rain to be dry.

You are as full of crap as anyone I have ever seen. So, we should believe the far right, after years they shouted that Nicotine was not additive. They were protecting their beloved Tobacco companies. Then the death squads. And when you think they can't lie anymore, Jon Kyl with his BALD FACE LIE.

One less cockroach in the world. Let's whack some more.

I prefer said whacking AFTER a conviction in a court of law.

i know, what an idea.....

Ask the families of the 3,000+ murdered on September 11, 2001 how they feel about convicting first.

The US Military has to do it like they did it to UBL: quick and efficient kill.
Shoot first. No need to ask questions later.

That's the kind of bullshit, cowboy, seat-of-your-pants insanity that makes all of us look bad.
It's well documented that Osama's a fucktard, so I guess I agree with no trial for him...but it sets a terrible precedent.

How do you know that?

Get your head outa your Obammarhoidal arse and acquaint yourself with the facts everyone with a nanogram of a brain knows to be the REALITY, you Lesbian Freako.

That's not really an answer to my question....can we assume that you really don't have one?

How do you know that?

Well, "everyone" except all the people who know differently.

yo know, liberoidal Obamabats and freakos like Donald Rumsfeld.

Ok so what was done right about this misson. Germany is claiming we violated international law. Muslims are claiming we disgraced them by burrying the slob wrong. We shot an unarmend man and didn't give him a fair trial. Can we not trust obama to do anything right?

Remember when Hillary and McCain slammed Obama during the primaries for saying he'd go after bin laden in Pakistan and then the righwingloons jumped aboard in saying what an idiot Obama was?

I guess he showed them.

:lol:

Did Obama lead the raid?

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?

What are they celibrating? America is still being invaded from the south?

You're not?

Ok so what was done right about this misson. Germany is claiming we violated international law. Muslims are claiming we disgraced them by burrying the slob wrong. We shot an unarmend man and didn't give him a fair trial. Can we not trust obama to do anything right?

The world's most wanted man is dead and not a single US soldier was harmed.

What else do you need to know?

No doubt, fuck Germany and fuck the Muslims that are offended, we killed this clown and didn't lose 1 American in the process, thats a win for us.:clap2:

yea sure. if it was bush you would be screaming about all kinds of human rights violations. So much for the rest of the world loving us right? :lol:

yea sure. if it was bush you would be screaming about all kinds of human rights violations. So much for the rest of the world loving us right? :lol:

If Bush had signed off on such a plan I would have lauded him for it. Would I prefer we take him alive? Probably, but I certainly understand the rationale for not doing so.

As for the "Rest of the world", most of the rest of the world has spoken out in favor of the operation.

We snuff out the most wanted man on the planet and all some conservatarians can do is bitch about it. Proof that what's good for America is bad for (some) conservatives.

Last edited:

If Bush had signed off on such a plan I would have lauded him for it. Would I prefer we take him alive? Probably, but I certainly understand the rationale for not doing so.

As for the "Rest of the world", most of the rest of the world has spoken out in favor of the operation.

LMAO! not even remotely believable

LMAO! not even remotely believable

I'm not here to convince a partisan hack that I'm not a partisan hack. Keep bitching.

No doubt, fuck Germany and fuck the Muslims that are offended, we killed this clown and didn't lose 1 American in the process, thats a win for us.:clap2:

I agree:clap2:
If the military had chosen to use bombers or missiles launched from drone airplanes to attack the compound, a lot of those women and children living with bin Laden would have been killed.

I just read that" Saudi Arabia says an al-Qaida member on the kingdom's most wanted list called from abroad and turned himself in."
See Saudi police: al-Qaida member surrenders

It's obvious why. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to him that happened to bin Laden!:badgrin:

Forum List

Back