How will Osama's death affect the war on terror?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
I do not know. Gut instinct is our enemy is a religious group, there will be at least one reprisal attack on someone, and some fragmentation of Al Qaeda efforts, most importantly in their financial arm.

AQ is not what it used to be, hopefully if the pakis still saw him as a boogeyman they will get off their asses and maybe invade waziristan.

And it can make Obamas decision easier as to leaving Afghanistan.

In real practical terms, I am not sur really how much in concrete terms it means, it certainly is a moral victory in one sense.

A true feather in President Obama's cap.

But, to be honest with you, I would prefer that none of us had ever heard of OBL.

Immie

Thank you to all those brave members of the military, especially those who specifically enlisted to fight that monster.

1) We have a thread on this already

2) All you partisan fuckwits need to just stfu. Seriously, that your first instinct is to use this for partisan hackery is sickening. I'm literally nauseated by your stupidity and partisanship.

Did Obama kill him or hire him. What about Bill Clinton? He let him go. Lefties wouldn't have heard of Ben Ladin if Bush didn't respond to the Jihad that Clinton ignored for eight years.

2) All you partisan fuckwits need to just stfu. Seriously, that your first instinct is to use this for partisan hackery is sickening. I'm literally nauseated by your stupidity and partisanship.

Ya I know there are several threads on this. I have been ragging on Bush and Obama to get this job done and as much as I have complained about inaction I feel it is right to give credit where it is due. I'm just happy as can be about this and very proud of our guys and their CinC. This is a good moment ...I intend to enjoy it.

Shut the fuck up asshole. Bush had his chance. Let Obama have credit where credit is due you piece of partisan hackery.

Shut the fuck up asshole. Bush had his chance. Let Obama have credit where credit is due you piece of partisan hackery.
Credit is due to the intelligence and military institutions and persons involved in the operation.

I knew you were a partisan fuckwit, but seriously, you disgust me.

This will drop the terror premium off of the oil price. Oil, Gold & Silver are going to drop like a stone. Gas will drop & Obama's poll numbers will climb.

Although I am not a Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama supporter I have to say great job on this one to our leaders & our greatest military on earth.

This will strengthen the US Dollar so much so that I had to change my Avatar.

Last edited:
Geez, are you lefties that desperate? If Ben Ladin died in some cave in exile without overt support from anyone you can thank the president who was elected after the pervert who was balling Monica while the world was falling apart. Unless he was in the house with Gadhafi's son and three grand kids, Obama had nothing to do with the situation except perhaps prolong his life by apologizing to every despot on the planet for America's alleged extravagant lifestyle which he is determined to change.

If he gave the green light, he made the right call- the only we would expect anyone to make if the evidence was there.

But I stand by what I said before: credit goes to the intelligence and military institutions and persons who made this possible.

such great displays of American unity from the right on this great day huh?

Forum List

Back