Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Hey... I'm not the one going around calling little old ladies "teabaggers". :eusa_whistle:

it's kind of what one would call someone who hangs tea bags from their hat though. i figure it's no different than the people who call liberals names, call our president names, call democrats, 'democRATS' or whatever silliness people engage in.

the sensitivity over one name when the right has such a wealth of insults they like to toss about is what's kind of funny.

people shouldn't be thin-skinned when they insult everyone else.

How is calling them by their chosen name, classless, exactly?

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People
Your thinking that site is THE site of the Tea Party is idiotic, but expected of you.

I bet you want me to prove that's not the site of the Tea Party now, huh? :rofl:

According to morons like you, there is no such this an "THE Tea party"....do you even listen to yourselves anymore. Make up your fucking minds already.

Huh? When have I ever said that?

Liar.

Again, you just can't help being dishonest about what I say.

Hey... I'm not the one going around calling little old ladies "teabaggers". :eusa_whistle:

it's kind of what one would call someone who hangs tea bags from their hat though. i figure it's no different than the people who call liberals names, call our president names, call democrats, 'democRATS' or whatever silliness people engage in.

the sensitivity over one name when the right has such a wealth of insults they like to toss about is what's kind of funny.

:lol::lol::lol:

you never call people names right loon eerrr jill?

Is there any doubt that TeaParty people called themselves "teabaggers" at the beginning of the movement before they realized the negative connotations? No.

Should Obama change from calling them "teabaggers"? Probably. While his opponents say the vilest things they can think of about him and drum up lies and half-truths to peddle hatred, that doesnt mean that he should stoop to his opponents' level.

Of course it's a double-standard, conservatives can call him the anti-christ (with fundies thinking he is the ACTUAL, LITERAL anti-christ) but he's supposed to stop using a mildly-derisive term.

'A' and 'the' are funny words with actual definitions, so I use them accordingly and as I intend to use them. Now, I have yet to receive my government issued lexicon of Newspeak (but am making noise about it) so your mileage may vary.

So, this has come down to the definition of "a" and "the"? Neither of which I used....why did you get your panties all in a wad again?
[Emphasis added] Liar.

How is calling them by their chosen name, classless, exactly?

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Good luck getting a REAL response. THis thread is not meant to bring about debate it is meant to draw in those of like mind so they can all mindless agree with each other in an attempt to validate their own opinions.

One starts a rant and the others chime in to agree with it without question and in order to keep the facade they will never admit that they called themselves tea baggers to begin with.

I'm happy to have an honest debate with you, Scumbag

That's funny considering the last few times we were in the same thread you pretty much ignored the debate and engaged in pointless attacks.

Your current response is about all the debate you usually engage in but since you brought it up how about debating the fact that tea baggers called themselves tea baggers to begin with??

Is there any doubt that TeaParty people called themselves "teabaggers" at the beginning of the movement before they realized the negative connotations? No.

Should Obama change from calling them "teabaggers"? Probably. While his opponents say the vilest things they can think of about him and drum up lies and half-truths to peddle hatred, that doesnt mean that he should stoop to his opponents' level.

Of course it's a double-standard, conservatives can call him the anti-christ (with fundies thinking he is the ACTUAL, LITERAL anti-christ) but he's supposed to stop using a mildly-derisive term.

The bigger, and in my opinion, funnier question now is do these idiots realize just how insignificant they have made themselves by their own childish behavior?

More like your president couldn't be a bigger thinskinned pussy if he tried.

Translation: "I know you are, but what am I"

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.

Douglas Adams

original.jpg
tteabgger.jpg

teabaggers.jpg
2009-09-30-teabagger.jpg

tea+party+protest.jpg
teabagger.jpg

:lol: So, it's OK for the office of thePOTUS to be classless. LMAO!

Did i say that it's OK?? NO.
You asked a question and I referred you to a time when the office of the POTUS was so classless.
OK. And your point?

I made my point by referring you to a time when the office of the POTUS was so classless and you tried to put words into my mouth.

You asked a question and I answered it. If you don't want answers, then don't ask questions.

Those people aren't all here on this board though, are they? You don't KNOW if they engage in any "name-calling". And neither does Obama.

I'd be really interested to see proof that any of our elected officials are routinely referring to liberals in terms that graphically describe a sexual fetish.

Did i say that it's OK?? NO.
You asked a question and I referred you to a time when the office of the POTUS was so classless.
OK. And your point?

I made my point by referring you to a time when the office of the POTUS was so classless and you tried to put words into my mouth.

You asked a question and I answered it. If you don't want answers, then don't ask questions.

You are dealing with Si Modo here. You can go round and round all day with her if you are not careful.

:lol::lol::lol:

you never call people names right loon eerrr jill?

if you're asking if i'm nice to people who are nasty .... no. but i never said i am.

you?

I think you're wrong, Scumbag. The word is derogatory and used by Liberal Douchebags and cocksuckers to denigrate what they cannot honestly debate

Those people aren't all here on this board though, are they? You don't KNOW if they engage in any "name-calling". And neither does Obama.

I'd be really interested to see proof that any of our elected officials are routinely referring to liberals in terms that graphically describe a sexual fetish.

Just because you can't seem to stop thinking about getting tea bagged in the sexual fetish way, does not mean everyone thinks like you.

you know, i'd agree with you. and i always try to be polite in discussion. i actually had one friend here ask me not to call them tea baggers becuase it offended him. so i stopped. in return, i suggested that perhaps he not call the president and anyone who voted for him names.

he declined.

i still haven't called them tea baggers since. or at least try to avoid it. of course, that doesn't stop the loons from calling me names.

Good luck getting a REAL response. THis thread is not meant to bring about debate it is meant to draw in those of like mind so they can all mindless agree with each other in an attempt to validate their own opinions.

One starts a rant and the others chime in to agree with it without question and in order to keep the facade they will never admit that they called themselves tea baggers to begin with.

That's funny considering the last few times we were in the same thread you pretty much ignored the debate and engaged in pointless attacks.

Your current response is about all the debate you usually engage in but since you brought it up how about debating the fact that tea baggers called themselves tea baggers to begin with??

Look Douchebag, I recall we "Debated" Global Warming where all you assholes do is point to someplace where it's warmer and say, "See that?! Global Warming!" and then ask for an "Amen" as peer review.

The "Tea Bagger" Phrase is an invention of Liberal Cocksuckers and Douchebags. I'm sure of that

Last edited:

Look Douchebag, I recall we "Debated" Global Warming we're all you assholes do is point to someplace where it's warmer and say, "See that?! Global Warming!" and then ask for an "Amen" as peer review.

The "Tea Bagger" Phrase is an invention of Liberal Cocksuckers and Douchebags. I'm sure of that

REALLY?????the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Oh, you DON'T want me or someone else to prove that it's NOT the Tea Party's site? Maybe you actually DID learn how idiotic it is to ask that. Took you a few days, though. But a lesson learned is good.

Nice deflection....point?
My point is that you are failing in whatever it is you want to say.

If you claim to not know what he is trying to say then how can you know that he is failing?? Or are you merely claiming he is failing to avoid giving a valid response?

Forum List

Back