Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

If is a good word.

its rude, obnoxious and insulting and intended to destroy any discussion. using his middle name in caps is simply a racist jab...

all fine, but the people who foster that kind of thing... along with lumping everyone they disagree with as 'libruls' or whatever other derrogatory derivation they come up with on a given day... really have no right to complain about what they're called.
And the cycle continues.

so break the cycle. *shrug*

How is calling them by their chosen name, classless, exactly?

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People
Your thinking that site is THE site of the Tea Party is idiotic, but expected of you.

I bet you want me to prove that's not the site of the Tea Party now, huh? :rofl:

According to morons like you, there is no such this an "THE Tea party"....do you even listen to yourselves anymore. Make up your fucking minds already.
Oh, you DON'T want me or someone else to prove that it's NOT the Tea Party's site? Maybe you actually DID learn how idiotic it is to ask that. Took you a few days, though. But a lesson learned is good.

its rude, obnoxious and insulting and intended to destroy any discussion. using his middle name in caps is simply a racist jab...

all fine, but the people who foster that kind of thing... along with lumping everyone they disagree with as 'libruls' or whatever other derrogatory derivation they come up with on a given day... really have no right to complain about what they're called.
And the cycle continues.

so break the cycle. *shrug*
Why tell me to do so? :confused: YOU'RE the one saying it's deserved.

Your thinking that site is THE site of the Tea Party is idiotic, but expected of you.

I bet you want me to prove that's not the site of the Tea Party now, huh? :rofl:

According to morons like you, there is no such this an "THE Tea party"....do you even listen to yourselves anymore. Make up your fucking minds already.
Oh, you DON'T want me or someone else to prove that it's NOT the Tea Party's site? Maybe you actually DID learn how idiotic it is to ask that. Took you a few days, though. But a lesson learned is good.

Nice deflection....point?

I don't know about the rest of the Conservatives here, but I'm happy to have a civil debate with any of the Liberal cocksuckers that want to talk about the Tea Parties

[I don't know, ******, you tell me why people might find a word offensive?

LOL WHAT! you have stooped to a new low with all your name calling in this thread.

Is that word some sort of cover all ? No, you are! LOL

Teabaggers teabaggers teabaggers teabaggers where were all you teabaggers when Bush was spending us into debt but rewarding the rich. Oh, Teabaggers where were you!

Soon you TEAbgggers will be in the Flame zone, teaBAGGERS.

Nice deflection....point?
My point is that you are failing in whatever it is you want to say.

And Gallup shows them as mainstream.

Obama shows no respect for the mainstream in America.

Cool, huh?

Actually, right now, the Democratic Party does represent the mainstream, and if it maintains congressional majorities this fall as I expect, you will continue to be on the fringes.

What can I say. Gallup shows the Tea Party to be mainstream.

Actually the poll says "fairly" mainstream but then it tries to prove that assertion by only showing where the tea party is "similar to national adults." while it doesn't make a complete comparison which would be required to make the claim that the tea party is mainstream.

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their DemographicsSkew right politically, but have typical profile by age, education, and employment

Furthermore, similar to mainstream is by no means a claim to a majority.

Also, based on the polling data 62-63% view republicans and conservatives favorably. That right there shows that it is NOT mainstream. LOL

Lean on in, folks. I'd just like to show you VAYank's idea of a "troll post", worthy of neg-repping. :lol:

Talk about some "thin skin"... and this, from a guy who I've tried to be patient with
(because I seriously doubt he's 'all there'), and who routinely uses the most vile insults he can think up when he's frustrated by the lack of depth in his faulty ideology.

Let's see Professor Barry use one of his gazillion TV appearances to explain to ordinary, concerned Americans like these.... exactly what that term means. :eusa_whistle:

g-cvr-100216-tea-party1-nyt-5agrid-.jpg

teaparty11.jpg

Note the riot police in the background. Those grannies look dangerous, don't they?

El_Marco_0039.jpg

Prove me wrong? Pleas provide me the link to THE Tea Party site....:eusa_pray:
Oh

my

God.

You actually did it again...asked someone to prove a negative.

The stupid is thick in your posts.

So, then we agree. the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

IS A Tea Party website. Yes?

'A' and 'the' are funny words with actual definitions, so I use them accordingly and as I intend to use them. Now, I have yet to receive my government issued lexicon of Newspeak (but am making noise about it) so your mileage may vary.

Oh

my

God.

You actually did it again...asked someone to prove a negative.

The stupid is thick in your posts.

So, then we agree. the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

IS A Tea Party website. Yes?

'A' and 'the' are funny words with actual definitions, so I use them accordingly and as I intend to use them. Now, I have yet to receive my government issued lexicon of Newspeak (but am making noise about it) so your mileage may vary.

So, this has come down to the definition of "a" and "the"? Neither of which I used....why did you get your panties all in a wad again?

Forum List

Back