Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

I don't know about the rest of the Conservatives here, but I'm happy to have a civil debate with any of the Liberal cocksuckers that want to talk about the Tea Parties

Oh please. You are too stupid to take part in a debate and everyone on these boards knows it...

If that's how you rationalize your inability to get any point across, feel free.

That's funny considering the last few times we were in the same thread you pretty much ignored the debate and engaged in pointless attacks.

Your current response is about all the debate you usually engage in but since you brought it up how about debating the fact that tea baggers called themselves tea baggers to begin with??

Look Douchebag, I recall we "Debated" Global Warming we're all you assholes do is point to someplace where it's warmer and say, "See that?! Global Warming!" and then ask for an "Amen" as peer review.

The "Tea Bagger" Phrase is an invention of Liberal Cocksuckers and Douchebags. I'm sure of that

REALLY?????the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Some blacks and Democrat Presidents call blacks *******. You found maybe one guy who uses that phrase, that does not make it ok to call everyone a Teabagger, Scumbag.

And you think that is the website of the Tea Party, right? :lol:

Damn, you are dense.

Prove me wrong? Pleas provide me the link to THE Tea Party site....:eusa_pray:
Oh

my

God.

You actually did it again...asked someone to prove a negative.

The stupid is thick in your posts.

No one asked you to prove a negative but nice deflection. Yank asked you to provide THE tea party website because you insinuated that he was presenting the site he linked as THE tea party website which he never did. He provided a website of tea partiers that refer to themselves as tea baggers which is at the core of this thread. Avoidance is not a valid response.

Look Douchebag, I recall we "Debated" Global Warming we're all you assholes do is point to someplace where it's warmer and say, "See that?! Global Warming!" and then ask for an "Amen" as peer review.

The "Tea Bagger" Phrase is an invention of Liberal Cocksuckers and Douchebags. I'm sure of that

Some blacks and Democrat Presidents call blacks *******. You found maybe one guy who uses that phrase, that does not make it ok to call everyone a Teabagger, Scumbag.

No, dumbass. I found a "party" of people. Can you even READ, fuckstick?

Lean on in, folks. I'd just like to show you VAYank's idea of a "troll post", worthy of neg-repping. :lol:

Talk about some "thin skin"... and this, from a guy who I've tried to be patient with
(because I seriously doubt he's 'all there'), and who routinely uses the most vile insults he can think up when he's frustrated by the lack of depth in his faulty ideology.

Let's see Professor Barry use one of his gazillion TV appearances to explain to ordinary, concerned Americans like these.... exactly what that term means. :eusa_whistle:

g-cvr-100216-tea-party1-nyt-5agrid-.jpg

teaparty11.jpg

Note the riot police in the background. Those grannies look dangerous, don't they?

El_Marco_0039.jpg

Uh in case you missed it, whining about being neg repped on a message board is the epitome of being thin skinned.

Doubtless the defense here will be that The One wasn’t aware of the sexual connotation and therefore had no idea that the term offends tea partiers. Funny thing, though: Offhand, I can’t recall a single instance of him saying “teabaggers” publicly. Not in speeches, not in interviews, not at town halls, not even at that fundraiser a few weeks ago when he goofed on protesters by saying they should be thanking him for cutting their taxes, i.e. for running up gigantic deficits. If he doesn’t know the term’s impolitic, how come he hasn’t innocently used it on camera yet?
He knows. They all know.
In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year … That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

Tea Party activists loath the term “tea baggers,” which has emerged in liberal media outlets and elsewhere as a method of mocking the activists and their concerns.​
Now As USUAL, Obama is right and wrong. The stimulus is part of what created the Tea Party. But it wasn't the Republicans being against it, it was the fact it was voted into law DESPITE people like me and you calling our Congressman and Senators and telling them NOT to vote for it, and they voted for it ANYWAY. Jerks!

Typical that Obama has it backwards.

But this is so typically liberals. Out of one side of his mouth he calls for "civility" and two days later calls us "tea baggers."

This reminds me of the liberal op who once demanded of me "in the interests of civility" not to use the word liberal. But not five minutes later, he called conservatives, KKKonservatives.

When I pointed out this hypocrisy, he was furious.

"Civility" to a liberal means YOU can't say anything critical about THEM. It doesn't mean they can't say anything they want about YOU.

After all, THEY, the all high liberal, are the elite and soooooooooooooooooooo above you. It's "uncivil" to criticize them. :eusa_snooty:

YOU, however, are the plebes. You are the proletariat. YOU are the peasants. You can't expect the same civility demanded of YOU towards liberals to be directed back at you YOU. :eusa_snooty:

YOU are a peasant and it's for your own "good" they call you every name in the book. Maybe you will finally see your eeeeeeeeevil ways and become liberal!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

The arrogance and pompous hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:sad: :( :blahblah:

Prove me wrong? Pleas provide me the link to THE Tea Party site....:eusa_pray:
Oh

my

God.

You actually did it again...asked someone to prove a negative.

The stupid is thick in your posts.

No one asked you to prove a negative but nice deflection. Yank asked you to provide THE tea party website because you insinuated that he was presenting the site he linked as THE tea party website which he never did. He provided a website of tea partiers that refer to themselves as tea baggers which is at the core of this thread. Avoidance is not a valid response.
Really? Well, one doesn't even know when a proof of a negative is asked, what're'ya gonna do?

Last edited:
Those people aren't all here on this board though, are they? You don't KNOW if they engage in any "name-calling". And neither does Obama.

I'd be really interested to see proof that any of our elected officials are routinely referring to liberals in terms that graphically describe a sexual fetish.

you know, i'd agree with you. and i always try to be polite in discussion. i actually had one friend here ask me not to call them tea baggers becuase it offended him. so i stopped. in return, i suggested that perhaps he not call the president and anyone who voted for him names.

he declined.

i still haven't called them tea baggers since. or at least try to avoid it. of course, that doesn't stop the loons from calling me names.

Well, being polite in discussion is a good thing. Typically, I'm not nasty with people unless they 'go there' first. And even then, I'm not going to pull out a Sherman tank if a flyswatter will do.

All that said, we're not talking about how we, anonymous posters on a message board, interact with one another. We're talking about the President of the United States using the most vile epithet that he can lay his hands on... to describe retirees and moms with strollers. :eek:

Now, as far as I'm concerned... he can 'go for it'. Americans don't like bullies, and he's only showing himself to be the thug that he is. But I really do think that "moderate" Democrats, if there's still such a thing, should take note. Not only is this guy behaving in ways that are beneath the dignity of the office, but he's deliberately dividing the country for political purposes at a time when we face significant economic turmoil and a global terrorist threat.

Sometimes, you just have to reexamine your direction and see if you're REALLY on the path you want to be on. Given all that we now know about this guy, all the spending and the crazy power-grabs, I can't imagine, (seriously and without any of my usual flippancy)... WHY anyone would support this guy. :eusa_eh:

No, dumbass. I found a "party" of people. Can you even READ, fuckstick?

Look Scumbag, you found one guys website. Even a stupid jackoff like you can understand that was one guys website, right fuckstain?

Is there any doubt that TeaParty people called themselves "teabaggers" at the beginning of the movement before they realized the negative connotations? No.

Should Obama change from calling them "teabaggers"? Probably. While his opponents say the vilest things they can think of about him and drum up lies and half-truths to peddle hatred, that doesnt mean that he should stoop to his opponents' level.

Of course it's a double-standard, conservatives can call him the anti-christ (with fundies thinking he is the ACTUAL, LITERAL anti-christ) but he's supposed to stop using a mildly-derisive term.

I think you're wrong, Scumbag. The word is derogatory and used by Liberal Douchebags and cocksuckers to denigrate what they cannot honestly debate

Does anyone else thing its completely farcical that Frank is calling for civility but calls people "scumbag" and "douchebag"? Apparently the only "bag" he cares to protect is his own.

I was trying to be nice. I was trying to see things from your point of view...you seem to have glossed over the FUCKING FACT THAT I AGREED WITH YOU!!!!

Asking for you to use some common sense is apparently asking way too much.

actually obie wan messiah is not a hypocrite. he is who he is, a librul, libruls don't know what civillity is.. they izz too dumb. so he just is what he izz dumb. and he is pres. for his side only, the other side are his enemies, he has made that quite clear. so don't expect him to say anything nice about old white republican people he won't do it.

Is there any doubt that TeaParty people called themselves "teabaggers" at the beginning of the movement before they realized the negative connotations? No.

Should Obama change from calling them "teabaggers"? Probably. While his opponents say the vilest things they can think of about him and drum up lies and half-truths to peddle hatred, that doesnt mean that he should stoop to his opponents' level.

Of course it's a double-standard, conservatives can call him the anti-christ (with fundies thinking he is the ACTUAL, LITERAL anti-christ) but he's supposed to stop using a mildly-derisive term.

I think you're wrong, Scumbag. The word is derogatory and used by Liberal Douchebags and cocksuckers to denigrate what they cannot honestly debate

Does anyone else thing its completely farcical that Frank is calling for civility but calls people "scumbag" and "douchebag"? Apparently the only "bag" he cares to protect is his own.

I was trying to be nice. I was trying to see things from your point of view...you seem to have glossed over the FUCKING FACT THAT I AGREED WITH YOU!!!!

Asking for you to use some common sense is apparently asking way too much.

I actually found your post surprisingly refreshing. :thup: I should have said so sooner.

I'm happy to have an honest debate with you, Scumbag

That's funny considering the last few times we were in the same thread you pretty much ignored the debate and engaged in pointless attacks.

Your current response is about all the debate you usually engage in but since you brought it up how about debating the fact that tea baggers called themselves tea baggers to begin with??

Actually I never debated global warming in that manner but if you could show me how and where I did I will gladly admit that I am wrong.

BTW I am still waiting on your proof but as usual you have none. BTW I am still waiting on your proof in this thread. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/113650-the-left-is-getting-ugly-13.html

Last edited:
Personally, I think the time for civility is over. The majority of Americans said NO to Obamacare.. and we got it shoved up our asses anyway. The majority of Americans said NO to massive defcit spending... and we got that too. The current Marxist regime in DC will not respond to civility, nor will their mignons and brainwashed lackeys.

My point is that you are failing in whatever it is you want to say.

If you claim to not know what he is trying to say then how can you know that he is failing?? Or are you merely claiming he is failing to avoid giving a valid response?
Well, to me, asking someone to prove a negative is no point at all. But, that's just me.

No one asked you to prove a negative.

He provided a site that belond to tea partiers referring to themselves as tea baggers. on topic.

You tried to insinuate that he was claiming this was THE tea party website when he made no such claim.

So he asked you to provide a lin to THE tea party website.

There is NO negative and he did not ask you to prove one. Are you going engage in an actual debate or are you going to continue to avoid them??

Personally, I think the time for civility is over. The majority of Americans said NO to Oamacare.. and we got it shoved up our asses anyway. The majority of Americans said NO to massive defcit spending... and we got that too. The current Marxist regime in DC will not respond to civility, nor will their mignons and brainwashed lackeys.

funny... numbers look pretty much as they did on election day. sorry you're in a snit because you lost the election.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

but thanks for proving our point.

Uh in case you missed it, whining about being neg repped on a message board is the epitome of being thin skinned.

Naw...I don't think so. But then again, I don't neg-rep anybody, no matter how vile the post, except in retaliation. And I certainly wouldn't do it because I was offended at photos of retirees and children. :rolleyes:

I kind of figure it this way, if you're man enough to chastise someone for the content of their free speech, you're man enough to do it in public. Not creeping around like a spider in a dark corner.

You have my word then... that if I ever do start neg-repping people, I'll post it right on the board for everyone to see. :D

The term 'tea bagger' (as noted in CF's post) doesn't appear on the site you linked. Not once.

Do you even understand the whole concept of the 'tea bag party', aka as 'the tea party'? Did you even bother to read the list at the bottom of your link of some of the reasons why the tea party was started? I doubt it.

The tea partiers chose to use the tea bag as a nod to the Boston Tea Party (taxation without representation) and then modernized it . . . Taxed Enough Already. It was the LEFT media who brought up the sexual reference of the term 'tea bagger' and it is the LEFT who continue to use this term to try and dismiss, insult, mock, make fun of and generally blow off the entire tea party movement as nothing more than some loon fringe thing.

Stop acting as if the tea partiers had any other intention when they chose the name and the concept of sending tea bags to congress as a way to have their voice heard. Everyone knows it was, and continues to be, the LEFT that uses the term in a derogatory way. And for Obama to stoop to that level? Classless and par for the course.

If you claim to not know what he is trying to say then how can you know that he is failing?? Or are you merely claiming he is failing to avoid giving a valid response?
Well, to me, asking someone to prove a negative is no point at all. But, that's just me.

No one asked you to prove a negative..
Really? When one cannot even recognize when a proof of a negative is asked there is no point in continuing any discussion.

(I guess even that wasn't too clear to you earlier. Special ed is not my forte, though.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back