Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Look Douchebag, I recall we "Debated" Global Warming we're all you assholes do is point to someplace where it's warmer and say, "See that?! Global Warming!" and then ask for an "Amen" as peer review.

The "Tea Bagger" Phrase is an invention of Liberal Cocksuckers and Douchebags. I'm sure of that

REALLY?????the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

The term 'tea bagger' (as noted in CF's post) doesn't appear on the site you linked. Not once.

Do you even understand the whole concept of the 'tea bag party', aka as 'the tea party'? Did you even bother to read the list at the bottom of your link of some of the reasons why the tea party was started? I doubt it.

The tea partiers chose to use the tea bag as a nod to the Boston Tea Party (taxation without representation) and then modernized it . . . Taxed Enough Already. It was the LEFT media who brought up the sexual reference of the term 'tea bagger' and it is the LEFT who continue to use this term to try and dismiss, insult, mock, make fun of and generally blow off the entire tea party movement as nothing more than some loon fringe thing.

Stop acting as if the tea partiers had any other intention when they chose the name and the concept of sending tea bags to congress as a way to have their voice heard. Everyone knows it was, and continues to be, the LEFT that uses the term in a derogatory way. And for Obama to stoop to that level? Classless and par for the course.

Of course I read it. The website is small and simplistic and didn't take long to consume. SO?
Are you now saying you are speaking for the Tea Baggers. If not, how do you know any of what you said is true?

Doubtless the defense here will be that The One wasn’t aware of the sexual connotation and therefore had no idea that the term offends tea partiers. Funny thing, though: Offhand, I can’t recall a single instance of him saying “teabaggers” publicly. Not in speeches, not in interviews, not at town halls, not even at that fundraiser a few weeks ago when he goofed on protesters by saying they should be thanking him for cutting their taxes, i.e. for running up gigantic deficits. If he doesn’t know the term’s impolitic, how come he hasn’t innocently used it on camera yet?
He knows. They all know.
In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year … That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

Tea Party activists loath the term “tea baggers,” which has emerged in liberal media outlets and elsewhere as a method of mocking the activists and their concerns.​
Now As USUAL, Obama is right and wrong. The stimulus is part of what created the Tea Party. But it wasn't the Republicans being against it, it was the fact it was voted into law DESPITE people like me and you calling our Congressman and Senators and telling them NOT to vote for it, and they voted for it ANYWAY. Jerks!

Typical that Obama has it backwards.

But this is so typically liberals. Out of one side of his mouth he calls for "civility" and two days later calls us "tea baggers."

This reminds me of the liberal op who once demanded of me "in the interests of civility" not to use the word liberal. But not five minutes later, he called conservatives, KKKonservatives.

When I pointed out this hypocrisy, he was furious.

"Civility" to a liberal means YOU can't say anything critical about THEM. It doesn't mean they can't say anything they want about YOU.

After all, THEY, the all high liberal, are the elite and soooooooooooooooooooo above you. It's "uncivil" to criticize them. :eusa_snooty:

YOU, however, are the plebes. You are the proletariat. YOU are the peasants. You can't expect the same civility demanded of YOU towards liberals to be directed back at you YOU. :eusa_snooty:

YOU are a peasant and it's for your own "good" they call you every name in the book. Maybe you will finally see your eeeeeeeeevil ways and become liberal!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

The arrogance and pompous hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

considering how cons delight in calling liberals and democrats names

and mocking and ridiculing them

personally

I think YOU are the hypocrite

you teabagging moronicons have been the epitome on uncivil and rude....

so, mr deranged lunatic teabagger

STFU

and STOP whining about incivility and namecalling

as long as you continue to behave like rude, spoiled, uncivilized louts...

you DESERVE a few names

Oh

my

God.

You actually did it again...asked someone to prove a negative.

The stupid is thick in your posts.

No one asked you to prove a negative but nice deflection. Yank asked you to provide THE tea party website because you insinuated that he was presenting the site he linked as THE tea party website which he never did. He provided a website of tea partiers that refer to themselves as tea baggers which is at the core of this thread. Avoidance is not a valid response.
Really? Well, one doesn't even know when a proof of a negative is asked, what're'ya gonna do?

How about this?
When one (YOU) doesn't know, then perhaps one (you) should refrain from making that argument?

The term 'tea bagger' (as noted in CF's post) doesn't appear on the site you linked. Not once.

Do you even understand the whole concept of the 'tea bag party', aka as 'the tea party'? Did you even bother to read the list at the bottom of your link of some of the reasons why the tea party was started? I doubt it.

The tea partiers chose to use the tea bag as a nod to the Boston Tea Party (taxation without representation) and then modernized it . . . Taxed Enough Already. It was the LEFT media who brought up the sexual reference of the term 'tea bagger' and it is the LEFT who continue to use this term to try and dismiss, insult, mock, make fun of and generally blow off the entire tea party movement as nothing more than some loon fringe thing.

Stop acting as if the tea partiers had any other intention when they chose the name and the concept of sending tea bags to congress as a way to have their voice heard. Everyone knows it was, and continues to be, the LEFT that uses the term in a derogatory way. And for Obama to stoop to that level? Classless and par for the course.

Of course I read it. ....
And, true to your dishonesty, you lied about it.

Way to go, VAYank. :thup: You are so very easy.

I don't believe for one second that Obama doesn't sit around with people like Rahm and snicker about the term. He's just pissed at all the outward opposition and chose to strike out with childish behavior. I find it amusing that he allows the mask to slip and show his true colors. He's really not so poised and in control as some would like to think.

No one asked you to prove a negative but nice deflection. Yank asked you to provide THE tea party website because you insinuated that he was presenting the site he linked as THE tea party website which he never did. He provided a website of tea partiers that refer to themselves as tea baggers which is at the core of this thread. Avoidance is not a valid response.
Really? Well, one doesn't even know when a proof of a negative is asked, what're'ya gonna do?

How about this?
When one (YOU) doesn't know, then perhaps one (you) should refrain from making that argument?

:lol: And, yet you continue.

Idiot.

I don't believe for one second that Obama doesn't sit around with people like Rahm and snicker about the term. He's just pissed at all the outward opposition and chose to strike out with childish behavior. I find it amusing that he allows the mask to slip and show his true colors. He's really not so poised and in control as some would like to think.

PLEASE tell me you don't believe Bush showed "poise and control"?

Personally, I think the time for civility is over. The majority of Americans said NO to Obamacare.. and we got it shoved up our asses anyway. The majority of Americans said NO to massive defcit spending... and we got that too. The current Marxist regime in DC will not respond to civility, nor will their mignons and brainwashed lackeys.

In my time on this board and based on your history from the msncb boards you have never been civil.

So are you saying that we should run our government based on polls and that anytime you go against the polls that you are going against the will of the people??

Does that apply to righties too??

Of course I read it. The website is small and simplistic and didn't take long to consume. SO?
Are you now saying you are speaking for the Tea Baggers. If not, how do you know any of what you said is true?

:lol: If you read the link and my post above, you sure didn't comprehend it. . . . or are playing deliberately dumb. Nice dodge on the point of my post, btw.

Uh in case you missed it, whining about being neg repped on a message board is the epitome of being thin skinned.

Naw...I don't think so. But then again, I don't neg-rep anybody, no matter how vile the post, except in retaliation. And I certainly wouldn't do it because I was offended at photos of retirees and children. :rolleyes:

I kind of figure it this way, if you're man enough to chastise someone for the content of their free speech, you're man enough to do it in public. Not creeping around like a spider in a dark corner.

You have my word then... that if I ever do start neg-repping people, I'll post it right on the board for everyone to see. :D

The thin skinned rarely see or admit to their own thin skin.

Who the fuck cares?? I didn't realize this was a compare/contrast study. Does Obama use Bush as his measuring stick on how to conduct himself??:lol:

Who the fuck cares?? I didn't realize this was a compare/contrast study. Does Obama use Bush as his measuring stick on how to conduct himself??:lol:
Apparently. :lol: "He's not Bush" got him plenty of followers.

Last edited:
doubtless the defense here will be that the one wasn’t aware of the sexual connotation and therefore had no idea that the term offends tea partiers. Funny thing, though: Offhand, i can’t recall a single instance of him saying “teabaggers” publicly. Not in speeches, not in interviews, not at town halls, not even at that fundraiser a few weeks ago when he goofed on protesters by saying they should be thanking him for cutting their taxes, i.e. For running up gigantic deficits. If he doesn’t know the term’s impolitic, how come he hasn’t innocently used it on camera yet?
He knows. They all know.
in jonathan alter’s “the promise: President obama, year one,” president obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of house republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year … that helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the republican party to where it now controls the agenda for the republicans.”

tea party activists loath the term “tea baggers,” which has emerged in liberal media outlets and elsewhere as a method of mocking the activists and their concerns.​
now as usual, obama is right and wrong. The stimulus is part of what created the tea party. But it wasn't the republicans being against it, it was the fact it was voted into law despite people like me and you calling our congressman and senators and telling them not to vote for it, and they voted for it anyway. Jerks!

Typical that obama has it backwards.

But this is so typically liberals. Out of one side of his mouth he calls for "civility" and two days later calls us "tea baggers."

this reminds me of the liberal op who once demanded of me "in the interests of civility" not to use the word liberal. But not five minutes later, he called conservatives, kkkonservatives.

When i pointed out this hypocrisy, he was furious.

"civility" to a liberal means you can't say anything critical about them. It doesn't mean they can't say anything they want about you.

After all, they, the all high liberal, are the elite and soooooooooooooooooooo above you. It's "uncivil" to criticize them. :eusa_snooty:

You, however, are the plebes. You are the proletariat. You are the peasants. You can't expect the same civility demanded of you towards liberals to be directed back at you you. :eusa_snooty:

You are a peasant and it's for your own "good" they call you every name in the book. Maybe you will finally see your eeeeeeeeevil ways and become liberal!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

The arrogance and pompous hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

considering how cons delight in calling liberals and democrats nameswe do it because we put up with it from libtards for the eight years president bush was in office. We do it because you made it evident you vile behavior would continue should mccain and palin be elected we do it because you have earned it. We do it because you deserve no r e s p e c t and we know it..

and mocking and ridiculing themyes that too, you deserve every ounce of mock you get.. :lol::lol:

personally

i think you are the hypocriteand we think you are.. Sad.. And pathetic,, you mock and ridicule and demonize then you get down on your knees and beg for r e s p e c t :lol:

you teabagging moronicons have been the epitome on uncivil and rude....

So, mr deranged lunatic teabagger

stfunope.. Not now.. Not ever

and stop whining about incivility and namecallingokay,, we will if you will..

as long as you continue to behave like rude, spoiled, uncivilized louts...

You deserve a few names
yes,, that's what she said when the bed broke, you deserve all the d i s r e p e c t that is thrown your way.. So suck it up

More hack whining. Every idiotic whining post from conservative that has nothing to do with anything Obama is doing as president, just shows he's doing a great job. Keep making yourselves look like idiots with this petty, pathetic bullshit.

More hack whining. Every idiotic whining post from conservative that has nothing to do with anything Obama is doing as president, just shows he's doing a great job. Keep making yourselves look like idiots with this petty, pathetic bullshit.
Part of the job is being a leader. Classlessness doesn't cut it.

Forum List

Back