Bill Maher is a racist

not all are. some are - more than i'm comfortable with - but certainly not all are.

but then, it's easy to show you racist signs and remarks made by tea party members. you need to back up your claim that maher is a racist

OK using that logic Bill Maher is.

but you haven't shown anything to back up that claim.

and i don't know what 'logic' you're talking about. if i claim there are racist members of the tea party it's easy enough to find pictures of signs and comments and emails to back that up.

you claim that maher is a racist. back that up.

Cain has captured the attention of the Tea Party because of his strong conservative positions and the fact that he's not a Rhino nor an establishment pol. At numerous rallies he has spoken in favor of immigration reform, killing Obamacare, cutting taxes, reforming the tax code, and preserving the traditional concept of marriage. He is a cancer survivor and among conservatives he is affectionately known as the Herminator. It also doesn't hurt that he understands how to run a business and is a well regarded conservative radio talk show host.

Of course, none of that matters to Maher, all he sees is the man's skin color, ergo, he's a typical libtard racist.

It's racist to think a black person can only do service work for a living.

“Herman Cain, I never heard of this guy, but apparently he ran Godfather’s Pizza, and Republicans say they love him so they’re not racist — right.” Bill Maher

A Black Mark For The Democrats | Personal Liberty Digest[P11636678]&rrid=238509305

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Good defense sleep until you get your marching orders.:clap2:

It's racist to think a black person can only do service work for a living.

“Herman Cain, I never heard of this guy, but apparently he ran Godfather’s Pizza, and Republicans say they love him so they’re not racist — right.” Bill Maher

A Black Mark For The Democrats | Personal Liberty Digest[P11636678]&rrid=238509305

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Good defense sleep until you get your marching orders.:clap2:

You say some really. really. really. REALLY stupid shit sometimes.

OK using that logic Bill Maher is.

but you haven't shown anything to back up that claim.

and i don't know what 'logic' you're talking about. if i claim there are racist members of the tea party it's easy enough to find pictures of signs and comments and emails to back that up.

you claim that maher is a racist. back that up.

Cain has captured the attention of the Tea Party because of his strong conservative positions and the fact that he's not a Rhino nor an establishment pol. At numerous rallies he has spoken in favor of immigration reform, killing Obamacare, cutting taxes, reforming the tax code, and preserving the traditional concept of marriage. He is a cancer survivor and among conservatives he is affectionately known as the Herminator. It also doesn't hurt that he understands how to run a business and is a well regarded conservative radio talk show host.

Of course, none of that matters to Maher, all he sees is the man's skin color, ergo, he's a typical libtard racist.

Bingo.:clap2:

Since every time a conservative criticizes Obama, they get called a racist, the same works the other way around.
:cuckoo: Sad.

I know it's sad because you enjoy calling people racists, but turnabout is fair play. As the board's leading Closet Racist, I would think you would understand this.
You have no idea what I enjoy.

I do think YOU are a racist and have so all along. I'm not sure why exactly it bothers you what I think of you. You have my pity.

I know it's sad because you enjoy calling people racists, but turnabout is fair play. As the board's leading Closet Racist, I would think you would understand this.
You have no idea what I enjoy.

I do think YOU are a racist and have so all along. I'm not sure why exactly it bothers you what I think of you. You have my pity.
^^^^^^
It's sad to contridict one's self in the same thread. :cuckoo:

i'm having a hard time understanding what statement shows Maher to be a racist - because the quote in the op does no such thing.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how a tea party member is racist so we are on equal ground.

Where does that crazy idea come from?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Are those three imagines supposed to represent racism?

Last edited:
"Show me a man wearing an American flag pin in his lapel, and I'll show you an asshole," says Bill Maher......he should look in the mirror...then he'll see the real asshole

i'm having a hard time understanding what statement shows Maher to be a racist - because the quote in the op does no such thing.

It's called deflection.

A major right wing tool when debating.

are those three imagines supposed to represent racism?

what would you consider a racist sign, poster or statement about president obama?

none of the above in no way are racist. The bottom one since many black identify themself as african would also be acceptable.

How many right wingers identify themselves. In no way stereotypical.

rednecks.jpg

Forum List

Back