Bill Maher......Degenerate

Ravi and Mudwhistle talking about what a libertarian is, now that's entertainment lol.

How someone can be so wrong and essentially state the opposite of reality and be CERTAIN they're right is something that really brings a smile to my face.

Well, you know what they say about opinions......especially opinions that have no foundation or accompanying links.

What would you like? A link to the definitions of liberal and libertarian?

The part you don't like is libertarians are the real conservatives, republicans are the fake ones.

Ravi and Mudwhistle talking about what a libertarian is, now that's entertainment lol.

How someone can be so wrong and essentially state the opposite of reality and be CERTAIN they're right is something that really brings a smile to my face.

Well, you know what they say about opinions......especially opinions that have no foundation or accompanying links.

The part you don't like is libertarians are the real conservatives, republicans are the fake ones.

some of us would actually prefer that appropriate words with real definitions be used.

a "conservative" is someone who wants to preserve the status quo.
a "reactionary" is one who wants to return to the status quo ante.
a "liberal" is somone who wants to advance changes, generally speaking.

what passes for "conservative" today is actually radical and reactionary.

libertarians are probably closer to liberals than to conservatives in certain ways, except that randians are now falsely labeled libertarians.

Pardon me, but were you as equally offended by the left-winged kooks calling for the assasination of GWB?

Props for at least acknowledging that Beck is a kook. :clap2:

He is. I agree wholeheartedly.
As is Ann Coulter, Hannity, Olberman, and Maddow. And many more.

some of us would actually prefer that appropriate words with real definitions be used.

libertarians are probably closer to liberals than to conservatives in certain ways, except that randians are now falsely labeled libertarians.

Libertarians are hardcore fiscal conservatives, essentially the opposite of the current hardcore fiscally liberal republicans and democrats.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

what you define as a liberal is actually a progressive.

I really dreaded seeing her on the show, but you're right...Maher did kick her butt. It was nice to see. :lol:
So did Christopher Hayes. She didn't stand a chance, with Maher refuting her ideology and Hayes displaying his command of actual facts and numbers. (Wingnuts hate numbers)

Excellent. Exactly what I was talking about.

Tag-teaming a conservative. The exact tactic I was talking about earlier.

I rest my case.
Fool. The third guest was also a conservative.

I think the right needs to quit playing nice and do their shows where they have 3 cons beating the shit out of some liberal.

Also what would be really cool is just have some conservative comedian making fun of everything the lib says that makes sense. Course that wouldn't happen very often and it might turn into a fist-fight because libs don't handle ridicule as well as cons do. They're not used to it.

Playing nice?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs"]YouTube - ‪Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMrYeMTXifc&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪news footage from Oklahoma bombing‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYM88aPdnU&feature=fvst"]YouTube - ‪Abortion Doctor Killed‬‏[/ame]

When the fuck has the right ever played nice?

The guy that shot Gabby was a anarchist wacko. He was not a Republican.

He was influenced by Sarah and hate radio.

Pardon me, but were you as equally offended by the left-winged kooks calling for the assasination of GWB?
Which ones had TV and radio shows? Which ones were able to speak to millions daily for 4 hours?

What talk show host discussed the assassination of George Bush for four hours daily? I must have missed that.

Maddow is a kook? Who are you trying to impress, the Soggy In NOLAs and Libapocalypse Now types on this board?

I would like to see evidence of Maddow being a kook. Of course, you cannot provide any.

Maddow is a kook? Who are you trying to impress, the Soggy In NOLAs and Libapocalypse Now types on this board?

I would like to see evidence of Maddow being a kook. Of course, you cannot provide any.

I am entitled to my opinion to like, watch, dislike, or not watch anyone I choose to. I, like you, am also free to label people kooks - as you are.

Which ones had TV and radio shows? Which ones were able to speak to millions daily for 4 hours?

There was a Canadian flick the postulated the assassination of George W. Bush. I thought it was an awful thing to do..and very disrespectful.

There was a Canadian flick the postulated the assassination of George W. Bush. I thought it was an awful thing to do..and very disrespectful.
So what? How does that compare to Beck spewing his bullshit 4 hours a day?

Death of a President - British.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)

So what? How does that compare to Beck spewing his bullshit 4 hours a day?

It doesn't.

But there were some things on Bush, put up by leftists that were pretty bad. I wouldn't say they came anywhere near what the right wing does..but not acknowledging it is pretty dishonest.

Forum List

Back