Bill Maher......Degenerate

Ravi and Mudwhistle talking about what a libertarian is, now that's entertainment lol.

How someone can be so wrong and essentially state the opposite of reality and be CERTAIN they're right is something that really brings a smile to my face.
I can only go by people on USMB that claim to be libertarian while spending the majority of their time defending Republicans.

:thup:

Ravi and Mudwhistle talking about what a libertarian is, now that's entertainment lol.

How someone can be so wrong and essentially state the opposite of reality and be CERTAIN they're right is something that really brings a smile to my face.
I can only go by people on USMB that claim to be libertarian while spending the majority of their time defending Republicans.

:thup:

Actually no, that's not the only thing you can go by, frankly it's not even close.

:cuckoo:

I think the right needs to quit playing nice and do their shows where they have 3 cons beating the shit out of some liberal.

Also what would be really cool is just have some conservative comedian making fun of everything the lib says that makes sense. Course that wouldn't happen very often and it might turn into a fist-fight because libs don't handle ridicule as well as cons do. They're not used to it.

Let's face it folks. Being a liberal or a Democrat is said to be cool. Being a conservative is not popular. You wanna be cool don't you????

Let me introduce you to Special Report on Fox. Their panel of All Stars only has one "liberal" on it per show like Juan Williams.........but they usual agree with the conservatives on the show.

Ha, ha, ha. And you bought that BS???

There is no proof he ever listened to Rush or anyone else on the right. That was just a lame accusation made by folks at Media Matters.

The guy was nuts. He was a college student up until his meds stopped working and he dropped out. Much of what he read was from his schooling, not watching Fox News or listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Bill Clinton tried this BS after the Oklahoma City bombing...blaming it all on Talk-radio. It old and doesn't work unless you're dealing with morons.

Arizona shooting spree: suspected shooter Jared Lee Loughner’s reading list.

Loughner’s YouTube profile page includes a long list of his favorite books. On the list are “Animal Farm ,” “Brave New World ,” “The Wizard Of Oz,” “Aesop Fables ,” “The Odyssey,” “Alice Adventures Into Wonderland,” “Fahrenheit 451,” “Peter Pan,” “To Kill A Mockingbird,” “We The Living,” “Phantom Toll Booth,” “One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest,” “Pulp,” “Through The Looking Glass,” “The Communist Manifesto ,” “Siddhartha,” “The Old Man And The Sea,” “Gulliver's Travels,” “Mein Kampf,” “The Republic,” and “Meno.”

YouTube - ‪Classitup10's Channel‬‏

Links
Jared Lee Loughner: seeking insight from his reading list - CSMonitor.com

Last edited:

Pardon me, but were you as equally offended by the left-winged kooks calling for the assasination of GWB?

This kind of post is ridiculous. It hides under the guise of stamping out hypocrisy but all it does is IGNORE the idea that two wrongs don't make a right.

Sure, bad things were said. Go to >bt: Brain Terminal for some GREAT videos with some liberals acting retarded. There's lots of videos.

But saying "moooooommmmm!!! he did it too!!" doesnt make it any less worse.

It's not Maher's political positions that bother me so much, though he's often wrong. It's his smug self-assured belief that he's superior to other mere mortals (particularly those who disagree with him). Give me a Stewart or Colbert any day.

Like this shit...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...dle_places_home_of_low_sloping_foreheads.html

Oh, yes. New Jersey---bastion of intellectuals like Pauli, Snookie, and the Situation, and don't even get me started on their corrupt, moronic politicians.

Last edited:
It's not Maher's political positions that bother me so much, though he's often wrong. It's his smug self-assured belief that he's superior to other mere mortals (particularly those who disagree with him). Give me a Stewart or Colbert any day.

Like this shit...

David Carr | Maher | Low Sloping Foreheads | RealClearPolitics

Oh, yes. New Jersey---bastion of intellectuals like Pauli, Snookie, and the Situation, and don't even get me started on their corrupt, moronic politicians.

That is what I like about him the least, his "I've got it all figured out" attitude when you know from your own personal experience that he doesn't know jackshit about many of the things he comments on.

Yeah, Maher is pretty damn smug but then you aren't forced to listen to him and there is a thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Yes, I exercise the option of not-listening to Maher daily. I call it self control. But, I am grateful that the first amendment lets me openly express that he's a deluded, self-absorbed twat. And, is joined in this condition by Glenn Beck et. al.

Yeah, Maher is pretty damn smug but then you aren't forced to listen to him and there is a thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Yes, I exercise the option of not-listening to Maher daily. I call it self control. But, I am grateful that the first amendment lets me openly express that he's a deluded, self-absorbed twat. And, is joined in this condition by Glenn Beck et. al.

Glenn Beck is the one with the twat. Maher is a twat like you said.

The deal with Maher is he likes living the good life and that would end if he doesn't do his thing for the cause.

So, yes, he's carrying the Dems' water for them and loving every second of it.

Can't wait to see Billy Maher's face while he watches Obama as Obama looks at Bachmann while Bachmann is being sworn in.
Marines for Bachmann!

Can't wait to see Billy Maher's face while he watches Obama as Obama looks at Bachmann while Bachmann is being sworn in.
Marines for Bachmann!

Which Marines?

Because my read that marines come in all shapes and colors.

And Bachmann only likes the white, hetero christians ones.

I may be wrong.

Are Marines only white, hetero and christian?

I think I like your twat.

But then again..I like to eat pussies.

Meat is meat.

I just finished watching Bill Maher kick Ann Coulter's ass.

It was priceless.

I really dreaded seeing her on the show, but you're right...Maher did kick her butt. It was nice to see. :lol:
Yep...she kept laughing uncomfortably like the Cheshire Cat, she knew she was talking utter nonsense.
Who is Bill Maher?
A libertarian talking head. Some times he's funny. And I will give him one thing, he isn't like most libertarians that suck up to Republicans....he will criticize them.

Most libertarians are closet big government conservatives. Maher is somewhat refreshing in that regard.
Indeed he is...a real breath of fresh air.

Marines for Bachmann!

Which Marines?

Because my read that marines come in all shapes and colors.

And Bachmann only likes the white, hetero christians ones.

I may be wrong.

Are Marines only white, hetero and christian?

no

I think I like your twat.

But then again..I like to eat pussies.

Meat is meat.

Ummm, thanks?

Forum List

Back