Bill Maher......Degenerate

I just finished watching Bill Maher kick Ann Coulter's ass.

It was priceless.

I really dreaded seeing her on the show, but you're right...Maher did kick her butt. It was nice to see. :lol:
So did Christopher Hayes. She didn't stand a chance, with Maher refuting her ideology and Hayes displaying his command of actual facts and numbers. (Wingnuts hate numbers)

Anyone who thinks Marxism is a good idea is profoundly ignorant.

That's no talking point. That's reality, based on history.

I'll tell you what is profoundly ignorant..and that is someone that is worried about Marxism in this country, in this time. It's just flat out stupid.

I do have to say though, I'm a little surprised that you have fallen for it. Some day I predict you're going to feel like an idiot for falling for the scam.
Spoken like someone who thinks Marxism is a good idea.

If you can't see progressives' calls for aspects of Marxism in the US, you're simply not paying attention.

Trying to smear me too? I realize that it's a Faux news trait to smear people by name calling, but it won't work with me. It only shows that you are deluded.

BTW just what "aspects" of Marxism are you so worried about? And while you're at it, why don't you explain how it could ever possibly be introduced in this country. Because it sure doesn't make any sense to me.

My opinion is that Marxism doesn't work, hasn't worked and wouldn't work. And that there is no chance of it ever working in America. And I think that anyone who is worried about it doesn't have much faith in our country.

I just finished watching Bill Maher kick Ann Coulter's ass.

It was priceless.

I really dreaded seeing her on the show, but you're right...Maher did kick her butt. It was nice to see. :lol:
So did Christopher Hayes. She didn't stand a chance, with Maher refuting her ideology and Hayes displaying his command of actual facts and numbers. (Wingnuts hate numbers)

Excellent. Exactly what I was talking about.

Tag-teaming a conservative. The exact tactic I was talking about earlier.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
I think the right needs to quit playing nice and do their shows where they have 3 cons beating the shit out of some liberal.

Also what would be really cool is just have some conservative comedian making fun of everything the lib says that makes sense. Course that wouldn't happen very often and it might turn into a fist-fight because libs don't handle ridicule as well as cons do. They're not used to it.

Let's face it folks. Being a liberal or a Democrat is said to be cool. Being a conservative is not popular. You wanna be cool don't you????

Last edited:
Who is Bill Maher?
A libertarian talking head. Some times he's funny. And I will give him one thing, he isn't like most libertarians that suck up to Republicans....he will criticize them.

Most libertarians are closet big government conservatives. Maher is somewhat refreshing in that regard.

I think the right needs to quit playing nice and do their shows where they have 3 cons beating the shit out of some liberal.

Also what would be really cool is just have some conservative comedian making fun of everything the lib says that makes sense. Course that wouldn't happen very often and it might turn into a fist-fight because libs don't handle ridicule as well as cons do. They're not used to it.

Playing nice?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]YouTube - ‪Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMrYeMTXifc&feature=related]YouTube - ‪news footage from Oklahoma bombing‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYM88aPdnU&feature=fvst]YouTube - ‪Abortion Doctor Killed‬‏[/ame]

When the fuck has the right ever played nice?

Who is Bill Maher?
A libertarian talking head. Some times he's funny. And I will give him one thing, he isn't like most libertarians that suck up to Republicans....he will criticize them.

Most libertarians are closet big government conservatives. Maher is somewhat refreshing in that regard.

A libertarian is basically a conservative that has gone so far to the right that they've come full-circle almost into liberalism again.

Their ideas are nice to ponder in a vacuum but can't possibly work in the real world. They are populist oriented.

Playing nice?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]YouTube - ‪Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMrYeMTXifc&feature=related]YouTube - ‪news footage from Oklahoma bombing‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYM88aPdnU&feature=fvst]YouTube - ‪Abortion Doctor Killed‬‏[/ame]

The guy that shot Gabby was a anarchist wacko. He was not a Republican.

Timothy McVeigh was a Libertarian btw. Timothy McVeigh was painted as a Republican but his writings sounded strangely like Rev. Wright or William Ayers or even Bill Maher:

"....I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile, by bombing a government building and the government employees within that building who represent that government. Bombing the Murrah Federal Building was morally and strategically equivalent to the U.S. hitting a government building in Serbia, Iraq, or other nations. Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option. From this perspective, what occurred in Oklahoma City was no different than what Americans rain on the heads of others all the time, and subsequently, my mindset was and is one of the clinical detachment. (the bombing of the Murrah building was not personal , no more than when Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine personnel bomb or launch cruise missiles against government installations and their personnel.) "

And if you wanna talk about extremes on one side let's look at the numbers. You get an isolated wacko killing Abortion doctors, something that is not condoned by the right....and compare it to all of the wackos killing soldiers at Ft Hood, the VA Tech killings, Northern Illinois, etc,. What's the actual body-count???

And let's not forget one thing.....all of these folks are nut-cases.

What does this have to do with Bill Maher or any other talk-show host????
We're talking apples and oranges here. I'm talking about Rosie O'Donnell types and you wanna talk about Charles Manson types.

Links
http://wlo418.tripod.com/worldlibertarianorder/id18.html
Timothy McVeigh's letter to Fox News
Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Virginia Tech massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mass Murder at Northern Illinois University

Last edited:

Playing nice?

The guy that shot Gabby was a anarchist wacko. He was not a Republican.

Timothy McVeigh was a Libertarian btw. Timothy McVeigh was painted as a Republican but his writings sounded strangely like Rev. Wright or William Ayerss or even Bill Maher:

"....I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile, by bombing a government building and the government employees within that building who represent that government. Bombing the Murrah Federal Building was morally and strategically equivalent to the U.S. hitting a government building in Serbia, Iraq, or other nations. Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option. From this perspective, what occurred in Oklahoma City was no different than what Americans rain on the heads of others all the time, and subsequently, my mindset was and is one of the clinical detachment. (the bombing of the Murrah building was not personal , no more than when Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine personnel bomb or launch cruise missiles against government installations and their personnel.) "

And if you wanna talk about extremes on one side let's look at the numbers. You get an isolated wacko killing Abortion doctors, something that is not condoned by the right....and compare it to all of the wackos killing soldiers at Ft Hood, the VA Tech killings, Northern Illinois, etc,. What's the actual body-count???

And let's not forget one thing.....all of these folks are nut-cases.

What the fuck does this have to do with Bill Maher or any other talk-show host????
We're talking apples and oranges here. I'm talking about Rosie O'Donnell types and you wanna talk about Charles Manson types.

Links
Letter from Timothy McVeigh
Timothy McVeigh's letter to Fox News
Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Virginia Tech massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mass Murder at Northern Illinois University

McViegh was a right wing christian terrorist. And Gabby Giffords, rightly was concerned about Palin putting a target on her head.

Tiller?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYbAhCdmZs]YouTube - ‪Calling Murdered Dr Tiller "Baby Killer" Was Wrong?‬‏[/ame]

The right does NOT play nice.

Who is Bill Maher?

A libertarian is basically a conservative that has gone so far to the right that they've come full-circle almost into liberalism again.

Their ideas are nice to ponder in a vacuum but can't possibly work in the real world. They are populist oriented.

:lol: You're both wrong.

A libertarian is a person who upholds the principles of individual liberty, especially of thought and action. They believe in, and pursue, personal freedom while maintaining personal responsibility. Most libertarians believe that liberty can be obtained through the proper interpretation of the United States Constitution. Bill Maher is about as far from being a libertarian as Ravi is from being a right-wing conservative.

I'll tell you what is profoundly ignorant..and that is someone that is worried about Marxism in this country, in this time. It's just flat out stupid.

I do have to say though, I'm a little surprised that you have fallen for it. Some day I predict you're going to feel like an idiot for falling for the scam.
Spoken like someone who thinks Marxism is a good idea.

If you can't see progressives' calls for aspects of Marxism in the US, you're simply not paying attention.

Trying to smear me too? I realize that it's a Faux news trait to smear people by name calling, but it won't work with me. It only shows that you are deluded.
flaminghypocritecopymy6.jpg

BTW just what "aspects" of Marxism are you so worried about? And while you're at it, why don't you explain how it could ever possibly be introduced in this country. Because it sure doesn't make any sense to me.
I'm sure it doesn't. But that doesn't mean people aren't trying.
My opinion is that Marxism doesn't work, hasn't worked and wouldn't work. And that there is no chance of it ever working in America. And I think that anyone who is worried about it doesn't have much faith in our country.
Oh, I have a great deal of faith in my country. I just don't have any in people who want Marxism.

Here's fucking Beck fantasizing about killing Pelosi..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UudQuVOwSds]YouTube - ‪Beck Jokes About "Put[ting] Poison" In Nancy Pelosi's Wine‬‏[/ame]

Sometimes great comedians just get old and bitter like George Carlin did.

George Carlin got old and better.
Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Not even close.
The guy was classically hilarious for years and years.
Then he want on his religions rants and it went south from there.
Sure some of his anti-religious stuff was funny...but a one-topic comedian gets old.

It'd be easier to say "I never watched Carlin as he got older, and have no idea what his routine was" rather than being dishonest and pretending to know what it was.

His videos of his stand up are all over the interent, youtube too, I'll go on the high end and say MAYBE 20% of his bits were to bash religion.

You were just offended by it most likely, most of the best comedy offends some people, normally the hypersensitive types.

Ravi and Mudwhistle talking about what a libertarian is, now that's entertainment lol.

How someone can be so wrong and essentially state the opposite of reality and be CERTAIN they're right is something that really brings a smile to my face.

Ravi and Mudwhistle talking about what a libertarian is, now that's entertainment lol.

How someone can be so wrong and essentially state the opposite of reality and be CERTAIN they're right is something that really brings a smile to my face.

Well, you know what they say about opinions......especially opinions that have no foundation or accompanying links.

Forum List

Back