Bill Clinton speaks at DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill is trying to tell a homespun romantic love story about himself and Hillary that just doesn't jibe with the reality of him fucking everything that cast a shadow.

I look forward to Hillary, Bill, Chelsea and kids roaming the White House for the next EIGHT years.
Bubba ain't gonna live another eight years.
He's two months younger than Trump, and nowhere near as fat. Trump will be getting around with an electric scooter in a couple years.

Oh poor little far left drone and Hilary voter!
Can you imagine that poor Loretta Lynch trapped on a plane listening to Bill go on and on. You wonder what they talked about? You are hearing the ramblings now

He's almost 70 and looks really good. Sharp and commanding as always. Dude knows how to rock the mic.

So, you don't believe that Bill "drop trou" wasn't working "hand in hand" with the CIA to fly cocaine into Mena Airport during the Iran/Contra scandal? Shall we debate this because I have overwhelming evidence that he did........put up or shut up. Familiar with BCCI? Don't be a pussy...."man-up"...that is, if your testicles have finally dropped.

I look forward to Hillary, Bill, Chelsea and kids roaming the White House for the next EIGHT years.
Bubba ain't gonna live another eight years.
He's two months younger than Trump, and nowhere near as fat. Trump will be getting around with an electric scooter in a couple years.

Oh poor little far left drone and Hilary voter!
Can you imagine that poor Loretta Lynch trapped on a plane listening to Bill go on and on. You wonder what they talked about? You are hearing the ramblings now

Yes we know you far left drones will never hold your own accountable!

So, you don't believe that Bill "drop trou" wasn't working "hand in hand" with the CIA to fly cocaine into Mena Airport during the Iran/Contra scandal? Shall we debate this because I have overwhelming evidence that he did........put up or shut up. Familiar with BCCI? Don't be a pussy...."man-up"...that is, if your testicles have finally dropped.

I bet you have tons of "overwhelming evidence" that never made it into a courtroom. I'm sure you've watched over 100 youtube conspiracy videos about it. You are the ultimate gullible twat. Never seen anything like it, actually.

I bet you have tons of "overwhelming evidence" that never made it into a courtroom. I'm sure you've watched over 100 youtube conspiracy videos about it. You are the ultimate gullible twat. Never seen anything like it, actually.
Dale's a lunatic. Ask him about the Illuminati.

His politics aside, it's hard to deny that Bill Clinton is one of the best public speakers in the world.

I'm a DTM at Toastmasters International. I have evaluated and judged thousands of speakers, and speech contests over the years. . Bill Clinton is at best a slightly above average speaker.

That being said, after watching the endless parade of truly lousy speakers we are seeing at both these conventions, Bill Clinton does stand out from the crowd. But one of the best in the world? Not even close!! :rofl:

Good lord is Bill going to speak even longer than that disasterous speech the first time he addressed a DNC convention?

Isn't it past your bedtime, grandpa?

The fact checkers, and the fact checkers checking the fact checkers, will be busy tonight.

A4Umk1xCcAA7q9T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back