Bill Clinton speaks at DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, his mind must really be going...He started off by staring out at the audience before saying...

"I did not have sex with that woman...child...I...uh...mean...Vote for Monica...I mean Hillary."

:lmao:

Wow, his mind must really be going...He started off by staring out at the audience before saying...

"I did not have sex with that woman...child...I...uh...mean...Vote for Monica...I mean Hillary."

:laugh::laugh::laugh: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ vote for Monica!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lmao:

Quite the intro. "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."

Greatest President of my lifetime.
Bill looks tired and old. His voice is hoarse as he rambles aimlessly with his story. He has lost it; the charm is gone. I can't wait for the fact checks on Hillary's amazing life that seems to be part of American history as Forest Gump was.

"I have to confess:lmao:something to ya'll tonight. I DID have sex with that woman. (Laughs). But in the immortal words of my wife, 'At this point, what difference does it make', right honey?"

The Democratic Party of 1991 has no relation to the current neo-Communist mess. I cannot fathom how he can still support it.

That said, he's an entertaining guy, and would be welcome at any neighborhood backyard BBQ I may host as long as he leaves that bitch home.

Quite the intro. "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."

Greatest President of my lifetime.

Bill Clinton, the pedophile rapist and overseer of the of Mena Airport cocaine distribution/ CIA ring that left a a trail of dead bodies behind him in Arkansas that worked hand in hand with the Bush crime family and was handpicked and mentored by the one of the most vilest predatory globalists on the planet (Rockefeller) that turned over a deep water port to the Chinese and then opened up the patent office to them is your "greatest CEO of USA.INC"? You don't just walk into stupid...stupid comes rushing at you and you lovingly open your arms to embrace it.

Seriously, for those of you that are not "TheOldFool".....it's so hard not to be a snob when I come across utter stupidity and blatant ignorance. It bugs the shit out of me when I come across sheeple posting stupid shit and I feel the same regardless of which side of the aisle it comes from.

He looks like death warmed over.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the Rapist
Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg

The last time I saw something that looked that bad? Marge Helgenberger was wrapping a toe tag around some corpse on CSI.....

Most improved schools is no big honor. You could belong to the most improved baseball team and still be last place in the League.

Looks like he just had sex with someone whose into necrophilia. :p

I heard he's got a cameo on The Walking Dead...as a zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back