Clarke: The DNC Theme is Compassion for Criminals

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Fox Business ^ | July 26, 2016 | Matthew Wisner
"The theme tonight, with this group that's going to get up and speak is compassion for criminals. Every one of these individuals, nearly every one of these individuals whose mother will speak was engaged in questionable lifestyle choices. Mike Brown was a criminal who tried to disarm a law enforcement officer. Eric Garner resisted arrest, Freddie Gray resisted arrest." . . . "Here’s the question I have, where are the dads?"

• Banned
324G6II.jpg

"The theme tonight, with this group that's going to get up and speak is compassion for criminals. Every one of these individuals, nearly every one of these individuals whose mother will speak was engaged in questionable lifestyle choices. Mike Brown was a criminal who tried to disarm a law enforcement officer. Eric Garner resisted arrest, Freddie Gray resisted arrest." . . . "Here’s the question I have, where are the dads?"

I didn't see the moms, and do not know the whole list..( and I also think all colors of moms should have been onstage )
But I remember the Eric Garner death very clearly..He was unarmed, and stole a couple cigarettes..
They had him in a choke hold for too long and killed him.
He was a big guy yes, but I do feel it is a death by the police..and no one had to take responsibility for it.

The other guy died of a spinal injury in the van..they probably beat the shit out of him.

The last guy , he was trying to disarm the cop..the dumb kid...he killed himself on that one.

Yes, we should build a great pedestal on which to perch those officers that carried out the death penalty on a 12-year-old child for the crime of being black and playing with a toy gun.

They are heroes for letting him bleed out - and forcing his sister to watch - before summoning an ambulance.

That'll teach them - only white boys are allowed to play with guns - real ones, of course, in public places.

Go ahead and factcheck my post, Vagisil.

Yes, we should build a great pedestal on which to perch those officers that carried out the death penalty on a 12-year-old child for the crime of being black and playing with a toy gun.

They are heroes for letting him bleed out - and forcing his sister to watch - before summoning an ambulance.

That'll teach them - only white boys are allowed to play with guns - real ones, of course, in public places.

Go ahead and factcheck my post, Vagisil.

Haaa Haaa Vagisil......sorry Vigilante you have to admit that it is funny..:laugh:

I didn't see the moms, and do not know the whole list..( and I also think all colors of moms should have been onstage )
But I remember the Eric Garner death very clearly..He was unarmed, and stole a couple cigarettes..
They had him in a choke hold for too long and killed him.
He was a big guy yes, but I do feel it is a death by the police..and no one had to take responsibility for it.

The other guy died of a spinal injury in the van..they probably beat the shit out of him.

The last guy , he was trying to disarm the cop..the dumb kid...he killed himself on that one.
You don't remember the Eric Garner case at all. He never stole cigarettes. He was selling cigarettes one at a time. He died on the way to the hospital of a massive heart attack incident to obesity and diabetes.

The theme is, punish the law abiding.

the theme is fuck the police

martin wasnt killed by cop

he died as a result of of someone defending themselves against his dangerous and aggressive behavior

brown was shot dead shortly after robbing a convenience store and attacking a police officer

not sure staging such lies by the DNC will play well with average Americans

Forum List

Back