Bill Ayers explains why military gets on planes first

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
This is why the occupy movement is not going anywhere.

In a declining empire, which, you know, the United States is,lets agree, the United States is a declining economic and political power even while its a virulent and expanding military power, a very dangerous combination. But in that, I just want to suggest that I think that what looks very strong is often very weak. It is very weak. Even though, this military force, the United States is Sparta. Yes, in many ways, national security … its all The United States seems to have to offer. It isn’t jobs or healthcare or public education or public parks or public libraries, it’s security, security, security. We don’t want that kind of a future, Occupy doesn’t want that kind of a future.”

“We are living in a militarized society. That, that, it’s clear what the message is from power. The message is that Occupy represents violence, and marginalization and insanity, when in reality it’s the 1% that represents violence, and insanity and militarism. We’ve got a militarized society and its become so common sense that, getting on the airplane coming out here, the first thing they said was let all the, uhh, let all the ya know, uniformed military get on first and thank you for your service. And I said as I always do: let’s let the teachers and nurses get on first and thank them for their service. I mean, why is it that everything military has got to be good and everything that has to do with actual work, real work, not jobs, real work for people, that stuff gets discouraged and marginalized.” [Emphasis added]

Bill Ayers Angry About Military Boarding Planes First; Dohrn Praises Jeremiah Wright | Video | TheBlaze.com

There are not enough words to describe how little I care about what Bill Ayers thinks about the military or anything else.

He just wants to get on planes first. Maybe if he wasnt a joke as a teacher... That is still seriously messed up that anyone lets that terrorist teach them.

This is why the occupy movement is not going anywhere.

In a declining empire, which, you know, the United States is,lets agree, the United States is a declining economic and political power even while its a virulent and expanding military power, a very dangerous combination. But in that, I just want to suggest that I think that what looks very strong is often very weak. It is very weak. Even though, this military force, the United States is Sparta. Yes, in many ways, national security … its all The United States seems to have to offer. It isn’t jobs or healthcare or public education or public parks or public libraries, it’s security, security, security. We don’t want that kind of a future, Occupy doesn’t want that kind of a future.”

“We are living in a militarized society. That, that, it’s clear what the message is from power. The message is that Occupy represents violence, and marginalization and insanity, when in reality it’s the 1% that represents violence, and insanity and militarism. We’ve got a militarized society and its become so common sense that, getting on the airplane coming out here, the first thing they said was let all the, uhh, let all the ya know, uniformed military get on first and thank you for your service. And I said as I always do: let’s let the teachers and nurses get on first and thank them for their service. I mean, why is it that everything military has got to be good and everything that has to do with actual work, real work, not jobs, real work for people, that stuff gets discouraged and marginalized.” [Emphasis added]

Bill Ayers Angry About Military Boarding Planes First; Dohrn Praises Jeremiah Wright | Video | TheBlaze.com
Well, I think Mr. Ayers chose the wrong forum to express his views in. I suggest he come out of his liberal bastion, and make his point in a bar full of combat vets; I expect he could get a real good education about "who works for a living" and who doesn't, rather quickly, in that environment. He won't, of course; he's nothing but a cowardly, murdering, commie terrorist, who escaped rotting in jail on a technicality.

Ayers was a domestic terrorist. He escaped prison time after a friendly left wing judge dismissed all charges because it was alleged that the FBI performed an illegal surveillance on him. In addition to about a hundred other felonies Ayers is guilty of felony murder for the deaths of his co-terrorist group who were blown up by a bomb intended for Ft. Dix Soldiers.

Forum List

Back