GOP says AMERICA FIRST and votes no on $100 Billion MORE dollars to Ukraine and Israel.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The bill included a small fraction for our own border security but NOTHING to change Democrat border policies that have led us to the daily disaster that is our Southern Border. This is insanity on a national scale. We've already sent well over 100 billion to Ukraine and have NO IDEA what they spent the money on. Zelensky won't tell us. So hey let's send them ANOTHER 100 billion and oh yeah here's a few bucks for our own national security.

We have reached a frightening time in the US when the ruling political party is dedicated to decimating our own border and national security while casually shipping hundreds of billions of dollars we don't have to fight foreign wars. America First it's as simple as that.

The bill included a small fraction for our own border security but NOTHING to change Democrat border policies that have led us to the daily disaster that is our Southern Border. This is insanity on a national scale. We've already sent well over 100 billion to Ukraine and have NO IDEA what they spent the money on. Zelensky won't tell us. So hey let's send them ANOTHER 100 billion and oh yeah here's a few bucks for our own national security.

We have reached a frightening time in the US when the ruling political party is dedicated to decimating our own border and national security while casually shipping hundreds of billions of dollars we don't have to fight foreign wars. America First it's as simple as that.

great. america will now see the real world results of such a misguided policy before november.

spring is a few months away in crimea. let us see what flies in with the storks

Our number one problem is stupid shits like you. The border? Hell, I thought Trump was going to fix that problem? He sure as shit didn't fix it in his first term, why the hell would you think he would fix it if he got another term? Fool me once......

MSN

So, I saw the above when I got in from work today. Holy shit, what a bunch of crap. "Make America Great Again"? I am here to tell you, in the 1950's, FOX news would have been kicked off the damn airways. First, you got the dumbass host claiming asylum seekers don't show up for their hearings. You know what percentage of asylum seekers show up for ALL their hearings? 96%. Look it up dumbfuck. Hell, why wouldn't they? It is stupid as hell to make that claim.

But then you got the biggest cockroach on earth manifesting themselves in a human form, Stephen Miller. OMG, what a racist ass piece of shit. First, he wants to make the bogus claim that asylum seekers have to seek asylum in the first country they enter. Well you bald headed dipshit, show me where that is incorporated in international law. I mean he is so damn stupid that he wants to claim an asylum seeker from Senegal passes through seven countries. This dumbass MOFO don't even know where Senegal is.

I mean this makes no sense. "Make America Great Again". Hell, America became great, is great, because of all the people we let in. Founded on essentially open borders, a damn big ass statue in the harbor in New York city openly advocating for the rest of the world to send us their worse. But we are going to be great again by keeping people out? How the hell does that make any sense? Do you people not think.

Last edited:

Well Ukraine do report where the money goes...

1702420305138.png

Yes that is 0.33% of GDP...

Our number one problem is stupid shits like you.
Typical Leftist Democrat. You attack me personally when I raise the fact that OUR border is in total chaos and 10,000 UNKNOWN UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE with who knows what background, criminal tendencies, diseases, terrorist affiliations etc are pouring in every day. As usual I will not respond in kind to your vileness. Have a nice day Winston.

great. america will now see the real world results of such a misguided policy before november.

spring is a few months away in crimea. let us see what flies in with the storks
Vlad has an election coming up in the spring. The GOP wants to make sure that he can report good news on his war against the free world.

Typical Leftist Democrat. You attack me personally when I raise the fact that OUR border is in total chaos and 10,000 UNKNOWN UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE with who knows what background, criminal tendencies, diseases, terrorist affiliations etc are pouring in every day. As usual I will not respond in kind to your vileness. Have a nice day Winston.

The people that are all ok with the third-world flood, should be the ones who pay for these people.
Winston needs to step up and pull out his wallet.

America First aptly named after historically Isolationist policies and Nazi dogma. Two things America would be better off without.

Forum List

Back