Bilderberg Conference: World's Most Powerful To Debate 'Privacy?'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
"Does Privacy Exist?" What a question coming from the ones doing all the spying. Do you think we'll ever find out what their answer to that question is? Probably not, but here's a hint... it will not bode well for you.

The world’s most powerful people begin their annual meeting on Thursday. So what have they got to hide?

Conspiracy theorists may chuckle when they learn a debate entitled “Does Privacy Exist?” is to feature at this year’s Bilderberg conference, the notoriously secretive gathering of the world’s most powerful bankers, politicians and business people.

There may be a further shaking of heads when they discover one of the participants at the heavily fortified, five-star Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark, will be Keith Alexander, the former director of the National Security Agency (NSA), which was embarrassed by the mass-surveillance revelations leaked by Edward Snowden. In fairness to the Bilderberg, the organisers of this year’s conference – which starts on Thursday – have made efforts to be more transparent by publishing a list of all the prime ministers, chief executives and military chiefs in attendance, as well as the topics up for discussion.

Chancellor George Osborne and his Labour counterpart, Ed Balls, are among the hand-picked group of British politicians who will visit Copenhagen to hob-nob with the global elite behind closed doors.

Other guests from the political sphere include the former “Third Man” of New Labour, Lord Mandelson, the current International Development Secretary, Justine Greening, and the veteran American foreign policy expert, Henry Kissinger.

Billionaire captains of industry who landed invitations include the heads of Shell, BP, Airbus, HSBC, Saab, AXA, Google, and Linkedin. They will sit alongside key global powerbrokers such as Christine Lagarde, the head of the International Monetary Fund, and senior officials from the European Central Bank...

More:
Is it the Bilderberg conference ? or conspiracy? - Europe - World - The Independent
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Last edited:
Bilderberg needs to be disbanded. It's time to end this Globalist Elite reign of terror.

Yeah they are the puppet masters that tell you that all your woes come from your neighbor

Bilderberg is no big deal

We have our annual meetings, drink alot of beer and play poker all night till the strippers show up.

That "world domination" thing is just what we tell our wives so they don't complain

We have our annual meetings, drink alot of beer and play poker all night till the strippers show up.

That "world domination" thing is just what we tell our wives so they don't complain

No one here is surprised you defend and worship them.

You keep spreading misinformation about our fine Bilderberg organization. Someone has to put you in your place

Yeah they are the puppet masters that tell you that all your woes come from your neighbor

In this New World Order, you're to spy on family members and neighbors and then report them to the Homeland Security (Gestapo). The Nazis would be so proud of what we're becoming.

Here is a picture from our last Bilderberg meeting. Doesn't look like world domination to me

keg-party-girls.jpg

You keep spreading misinformation about our fine Bilderberg organization. Someone has to put you in your place

Yeah we know, you and your other predictable wankas will be breaking out the old tired 'Tinfoil Hat' rants any minute now. You're so boring.

"Does Privacy Exist?"

Well here's the answer Globalist Elite assholes...HELL YES!!!!!

Now disband your organization and never meet again. The World will be a much better place once that happens.

I just don't understand why a meeting of prime ministers, chief executives and military chiefs requires the use of a "heavily fortified" hotel.

Why can't they just meet at Denny's in, say, Santa Barbara?

Very suspicious.

Last edited:
Every time Bilderberg meets, everyone knows where it is, who is attending, what they are discussing, and what they are eating.

That sure is some sooper sekrit meeting!

Last edited:
Every time Bilderberg meets, everyone knows where it is, who is attending, what they are discussing, and what they are eating.

That sure is some sooper sekrit meeting!

Asking the question 'Does Privacy Exist", says it all. They've already answered that question. They don't believe privacy exists, nor do they want it to. They only believe in privacy for fellow Globalist Elite bastards. To hell with the little people. They should immediately disband their evil organization and never meet again. The World will be a better place without them.

Last edited:
Bilderbergs are a great bunch of guys (when they don't drink too much). For the most part, they do good........help old ladies across the street, rescue kittens from trees and help the homeless.

I don't know why you give them so much grief

Bilderbergs are a great bunch of guys (when they don't drink too much). For the most part, they do good........help old ladies across the street, rescue kittens from trees and help the homeless.

Guys ? You damn misogynist.

Oh i see, you're gonna go the marginalization by way of ridicule & scorn route again. Man, you're so predictable. Fortunately, that tactic isn't working so well anymore. More & more people are catching on to the Globalist Elite agendas. One day, your Globalist Elite bastard heroes will be shamed into disbanding their evil organizations. Their secret is out. It's the beginning of the end for Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and other secretive Globalist Elite cults. At least i hope so anyway. God willing. The World will be a much better place without them.

Last edited:

Oh i see, you're gonna go the marginalization by way of ridicule & scorn route again. Man, you're so predictable. Fortunately, that tactic isn't working so well anymore. More & more people are catching on to the Globalist Elite agendas. One day, your Globalist Elite bastard heroes will be shamed into disbanding their evil organizations. Their secret is out. It's the beginning of the end for Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and other secretive Globalist Elite cults. At least i hope so anyway. God willing. The World will be a much better place without them.

You overestimate the power of the Bilderberg. Mostly, we just play poker

You overestimate the power of the Bilderberg. Mostly, we just play poker

Keep trying, but marginalization by way of ridicule and scorn is having less effect these days. The word is out. The Globalist Elite bastards will not be allowed their Global Fascist New World Order. Their plans are currently being interrupted and derailed. And thank God for that. There is still hope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back