Bike Week

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
It's Bike Week here in NW Ohio. Bikes everywhere you look, I hear it is the biggest biker event in the Midwest. Are there Bike Weeks all over the US and are they usually the same week or different ones.

At the Harley Davidson dealership? I think it closed in Sandusky so call ahead.

I had to delete that post when it dawned on me that you meant motorcycles. :redface:

Bigger than Sturgis?

I think Daytona's is still the biggest. Every March. And then the spring breakers come, too. This town is a zoo.

It's pretty big. I used to live in Sandusky and I didn't even like driving my car that week. Too many bikers and too noisy.

It's pretty big. I used to live in Sandusky and I didn't even like driving my car that week. Too many bikers and too noisy.

Real bikes are much quieter. :eusa_angel:
They are. Bikers want those big noisy bikes on the highway so cars know they're coming and watch out for them.

Actually I don't think that's the purpose. It has less to do with safety and more to do with testosterone poisoning.

They are. Bikers want those big noisy bikes on the highway so cars know they're coming and watch out for them.

Actually I don't think that's the purpose. It has less to do with safety and more to do with testosterone poisoning.
It is the purpose.

It is the purpose.

:disagree: I'm nut sure you appreciate the power of testosterone poisoning.

uh, I mean not sure.

See?

Do tell...what are the events of Bike Week in Sandusky, Ohio? Does it truly involve all motorcycles, or is it an H-D circle-jerk?

Do tell...what are the events of Bike Week in Sandusky, Ohio? Does it truly involve all motorcycles, or is it an H-D circle-jerk?
Ohio Bike Week

I see hundreds of bikes, not sure if they are all HD. I live near Toledo now and saw a ton of them last week. I don't participate but I did look at their website and they have a lot of events throughout the week.

It's Bike Week here in NW Ohio. Bikes everywhere you look, I hear it is the biggest biker event in the Midwest. Are there Bike Weeks all over the US and are they usually the same week or different ones.
Yes there are. I have to fend these assholes off at gunpoint the same time every year.

All the bikes must be up there.

Been especially quiet here, I think high water and cut off bridges have the bikers baffled.

I don't miss them, or any other noisy people.

All the bikes must be up there.

Been especially quiet here, I think high water and cut off bridges have the bikers baffled.

I don't miss them, or any other noisy people.
It was last week. It's over now.

Forum List

Back