Bigoted Cain strikes again

One of my best friends is a black pastor in Murfreesboro TN. No way for his church. You can't broad brush like that.

When I would go there on a regular basis, there was no hate. No vileness against my husband and I. We were one in Christ and albeit I am more of a Ted Nugent born again and my language doesn't always come up to par on the board, but not one person in that church was racist against me or my husband.

Now we knew real pockets in Nashville were black on white hate, but we still went to Octoberfest in Germantown (completely black) and I've never danced a polka before with a black band in leiderhosen from North Alabama.

It was a blast. I really resent people who fuel this hate. No need for it.

Don't do that. It's wrong to make blanket statements.

I grew up in the black church, my parents sang in a choir that traveled to different black churches throughout the mid-Atlantic and south. I went to hundreds of black churches before I joined the military and dozens in the first ten years of my military career. Whenever you move you have to try out several churches until you find the right fit. The vast majority of black churches I attended and military people I served with attended were made up of bigoted people who had the same view of non-Christians as Herman Cain. I stopped going to church my 10th year in the military.

The final straw was when I was at a mega-church, 99.99% black congregation, and the visiting pastor said he had told the victims of a traffic accident, that he witnessed while in India, that he wouldn't pray for, provide aid or comfort them until "they renounced their heathen god and accepted Jesus". The crowd went crazy with cheers. It's the same phony religious crap I witnessed my whole life and Herman Cain fits right in.

Hey non Christian, there is only one way to Christ. If you don't like it, by all means don't be a born again.

But you aren't going to sit here on a board and tell me that heathen gods, and you better really get a grip on how many they have in India, are going to trump Christ.

I pity you. I'm not a salvation kind of wanna reach out to you I am far more the turn the tables kinda Christian, but if you want to try to tell me I'm a bad Christian for not embracing the demonic idols of the Hindu faith? I got three words for you.

Go to hell.

Your choice. You just pushed the down button.

Yet someone called me a liar for saying I witnessed a pastor say the exact same thing you posted. I guess your help of accident victims is predicated on their religious persuasion?

There is no hell or heaven.

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

ah and here is the last piece showing what a loser Cain is. The man sexually harasses women, cant produce any sort of policy to save his ass, Cant figure out abortion. and hates muslims....

and yet people like Lia want him to win.

Yep, it's just fucking amazing to see "conservatives" in love with this idiot.

Not any different than to see you all STILL in love WITH the hound dog Billy boy Clinton. so you all can now get off your HIGH HORSE..:lol:

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

ah and here is the last piece showing what a loser Cain is. The man sexually harasses women, cant produce any sort of policy to save his ass, Cant figure out abortion. and hates muslims....

I got to get this logic of yours Plas.

If you're a muslim you can beat your wife, have several wives, kill your daughter and or daughters if she disgraces the family but Cain not liking any of these traits, makes him a bad guy in your mind.

Oh and btw their having a big prob in Britain because none of the graduates will perform abortions.

Nice thought process. Dude killed his daughter in Toronto because she wanted to "flaunt" her beautiful hair.

Cain against all these bad things equals a bad man.

Got it. Liberals pro wife beating sharia honor killing. You guys are hitting it out of the ball park.

I'll run with Cain who thinks these issues are important.

If you're a muslim you can beat your wife, have several wives, kill your daughter and or daughters if she disgraces the family but Cain not liking any of these traits, makes him a bad guy in your mind.

Oh and btw their having a big prob in Britain because none of the graduates will perform abortions.

Nice thought process. Dude killed his daughter in Toronto because she wanted to "flaunt" her beautiful hair.

Got it. Liberals pro wife beating sharia honor killing. You guys are hitting it out of the ball park.

:lol: You're not fooling anyone. You're dying for him to grope you.

Am I getting this right?

To flip Cain, all blacks on the board are ready to trash out their churches?

Too funny!!! You people are fucked in the brain!!!

Can you read? I don't have a church, I don't have a god. You are the one who is brainless, as you post show. I was pointing out my experiences growing up in the black church. I can back up every word and when did pointing out the facts become "trashing"? If churches and pastors acted in a way consistent with their "faith" facts wouldn't "trash".

Can you read? I don't have a church, I don't have a god. You are the one who is brainless, as you post show. I was pointing out my experiences growing up in the black church. I can back up every word and when did pointing out the facts become "trashing"? If churches and pastors acted in a way consistent with their "faith" facts wouldn't "trash".

i think the claim a pastor of any cloth would verbally scorn and withold prayer for on scene accident victim ..then brag of it to his mega church is a lie

but that just me

Guess which party KKK supports now?

Link it? Most times the damn idiots can't get themselves out of the back yard.

Here's my deal. If we can't talk truth we are never ever going to make things work. So consequently you trying to tell me that the KKK supports only republicans is such a wasteland of bullshit I can't even wrap my brain around.

I've ran to Winnfield home of the Longs for forever (Catahoulas and Winnfield go hand in hand) I know the Wallace days. I know all this shit man.

I want the bullshit to stop. I want it all to stop. I don't know how we get there, but I really wish it would stop.

Broad brushing ain't going to help. I'm from the land of "jump up" too. My son in law is from Trinidad.

We're all consrvative and would never dream of being racist EVER. My grandaughter Trinity is white ukrainian really screwed up Irish and Tridian.

I don't get that we are all still arguing about bullshit that doesn't need to be argued about.

Jump Up!!!

You brought it up first

Jim Crow and KKK activities were a north -South issue not a Democrat -Republican issue. Republicans in the South were just as likely to join the Klan as Democrats. There were just not as much of them

As of today, white supremacists, Klan members and racists move toward the Republican Party. They find the parties views towards gays, Mexicans and civil rights more compatible

Oh don't even with me.:lol: Email other posters from other boards. I smoke everyone on this.

I'm so loaded for bear, I'm not kidding if you really want to choose your day and make your mark against me, by all means pick the day.

But pick your day to die on this. Are you sure you want to do this? I've done this duel. And I will take you to the wall on this and show you no mercy if you want to even try to play with me on this.

You sure you want this?

Here's my deal. If we can't talk truth we are never ever going to make things work. So consequently you trying to tell me that the KKK supports only republicans is such a wasteland of bullshit I can't even wrap my brain around.

I've ran to Winnfield home of the Longs for forever (Catahoulas and Winnfield go hand in hand) I know the Wallace days. I know all this shit man.

I want the bullshit to stop. I want it all to stop. I don't know how we get there, but I really wish it would stop.

Broad brushing ain't going to help. I'm from the land of "jump up" too. My son in law is from Trinidad.

We're all consrvative and would never dream of being racist EVER. My grandaughter Trinity is white ukrainian really screwed up Irish and Tridian.

I don't get that we are all still arguing about bullshit that doesn't need to be argued about.

Jump Up!!!

You brought it up first

Jim Crow and KKK activities were a north -South issue not a Democrat -Republican issue. Republicans in the South were just as likely to join the Klan as Democrats. There were just not as much of them

As of today, white supremacists, Klan members and racists move toward the Republican Party. They find the parties views towards gays, Mexicans and civil rights more compatible

Oh don't even with me.:lol: Email other posters from other boards. I smoke everyone on this.

I'm so loaded for bear, I'm not kidding if you really want to choose your day and make your mark against me, by all means pick the day.

But pick your day to die on this. Are you sure you want to do this? I've done this duel. And I will take you to the wall on this and show you no mercy if you want to even try to play with me on this.

You sure you want this?

This is an open message board. You are free to discuss anything you wish

I've never in my life seen a more offended group then liberal bedwetting crybabies. You're all a bunch of pathetic titty babies.. Grow the hell up.. regardless of what context Mr. Cain made those statements, who the fuck cares?? You morons trash christians all the time along with the mainstream media and hollywood.. so what.. I don't hear you bitching. STFU already.. we're all sick of it.

From the party of KKK and Jim Crow to the racist and bigotted comments from all the new crew, this is seriously a joke.

Don Rickles would have them all shitting in their pants :lol:

Guess which party KKK supports now?
The OWS.

George Will, one of the VERY few intellectuals left on the Repub side, said Cain was "finished" on ABC News This Week program this past Sunday (ystrdy)

:lol: You're not fooling anyone. You're dying for him to grope you.

Nah. If I really could be young again I love Island dudes. That's just me. Not into American nor Continental. I was young once. Forgive me. I was jammin.

And you always have to remember who the hell on the planet supported the Jamaican bobsledding team? It's us. The stupid canucks. We be bobsledding man.

We really did back them. You got to think Toronto people. Biggest jump up. Man it's awesome.

Cain is such a doucher. I truly resent that he actually thinks this transparent, offensive, hollow pandering would get my primary vote.

It's time for him to just go away already.

i think the claim a pastor of any cloth would verbally scorn and withold prayer for on scene accident victim ..then brag of it to his mega church is a lie

but that just me

Well you would be wrong. But I bet you believe Rev. Wright said goddamn America.

Jump Up!!!

You brought it up first

You sure you want this?

Let's roll.

Yep, it's just fucking amazing to see "conservatives" in love with this idiot.

well its because he is black....Thats really it. that and he keeps things stupid, and they do tend to be full of ignorance.

and the same could be said for the reasons the people voted for and elected Obama dear. It damn sure wasn't for his brilliance and EXPERIENCE.

sigh, look you dont need to be a muslim to beat your wife. you dont need to be a muslim to kill your offspring. The fact you even think this way is sad.

Thats Britain, I dont give a shit about Britain. The point about abortion was that Cain thinks government shouldnt be getting involved but will push for a constitutional amendment banning it. This is a contradiction dear.

Yeah so what? people kill people all the time. Lady here in Ohio killed her baby by putting it in a microwave. That doesnt mean all women are untrustworthy scumbag mothers.

Cain against Muslims because he doesnt trust them is faulty ad stupid.
Again i wont trust you because a woman a while ago cut off her mans dick for whatever reasons. therefore using Cain and your logic. You cut off mens dicks.

I can play this stupid broadbrush game all day long tiny. All day long, even though it wont matter. You people live in your bubbles and nothing will pop it.

Hey I'm from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie remember?

It's wrong when we can't say how we feel. And I'm talking both sides of the issue here. I just helped out a young girl who was going to be denied the right to play soccer because she felt she had to wear a hijab. I know a wonderous woman who has been making soccer hijabs to standard for the soccer league and helped this kid get one.

But why can't I say that men are horrid in Somalia and that part of a religion is dead wrong when they stone a baby girl to death because she was raped and consequently convictected of adultery?

Everything must be brought into a reality check and we must and I mean this with all my heart, we have to stop all the extremists out there.

Forum List

Back