Bigoted Cain strikes again

I've never in my life seen a more offended group then liberal bedwetting crybabies. You're all a bunch of pathetic titty babies.. Grow the hell up.. regardless of what context Mr. Cain made those statements, who the fuck cares?? You morons trash christians all the time along with the mainstream media and hollywood.. so what.. I don't hear you bitching. STFU already.. we're all sick of it.

From the party of KKK and Jim Crow to the racist and bigotted comments from all the new crew, this is seriously a joke.

Don Rickles would have them all shitting in their pants :lol:

Guess which party KKK supports now?

:lol: He was probably trying to figure out if he knew where Lebanon even is!

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

I am trying to figure out what this has to do with the original post. Can you help me out here?

Good luck with that one

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

I am trying to figure out what this has to do with the original post. Can you help me out here?

Apart from getting a brain cramp, I believe and I will not speak for CGirl, but it appears she was attempting to point out that most posters on message boards aren't up to speed on their geography. Ergo, Cain flubbing Lebanon is no big smurf.

And this is true sadly. And I for one don't expect other posters to know as much as say I do about the ME because I've been hitting womens rights in Afghanistan since 1995 with my first computer. Trust me. I can name counties/provinces in most of the ME. I don't expect others to know the same.

And YOWZAH want to put an atlas from my graduating year up against an atlas today? Half the countries have changed their names to recieive more foreign aid, but that's for another discussion.

It appears that Cain perfectly understood where Lebanon was. It was one of those A-rab countries full of Sharia loving Muslims. That is why he was relieved to find out his doctor was Lebanese christian

He's just typical old black guy who happens to vote republican. Most typical old black guys who say bigoted stuff like this against Muslims, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Hindus, or other "non-Christians" vote democratic. Go to a black church service or bible study and you'll hear this all the time.

i always heard the most bigotry and prejudice from my grandmas generation, who would be around 90 now if she were still alive.........

everyone was referred by their slur names... the poles, intalians, blacks, jews, mexicans etc.......

i never heard more vile racist things more than sitting around the vfw with my grandparents while they played pinocle.......... and it wasnt even said out of any meanness, it was just so bred into them since their childhoods that it was just the way it was.......

eta: most of my grandparents and their friends would not eat bananas because of all the "slur for mexicans" (anyone south of the border was "mexican") would pee on the bananas........ no joke.......

Oh just shut up.

What a lie you are spinning here. DP was an honest term. It's all they had, Everyone after WWII was a DP.

Dear lord, our families only had terminoligy that they knew at the time. What a liberal thought process that could condemn people for being racist or bigoted when they were only using words that were only in existence at the time.

Oh an btw you blew it when you said your grandmother would use "black".

:lol:

No one used mexican. :lol: Spics or wetbacks.

Italians were "I" "ties" trying to describe how it sounded.

And so it goes.

But the worst part of your lying post is that this had been "bred into them" How? How the hell was this bred into any of them when they all landed in the same country at mostly the same time?

And everyone was a DP?

no.. they used the slur for mexican, black, italian, etc.......like "wop" for italian and such..... i am not saying "black" was a slur....... i just didnt want to type all the slurs out.......

it was bred into them in the sense that back then you were taught to stick with the birds of your feather and consider the other birds to be inferior......... it was bred that it was "us vs them" and "us" was defined by ethnicity..........

dont know what "DP" means........

Oh and jews were kikes. You disappoint me Vaard.

yes, i know..... i said they used the slurs for those words, not that those words that i typed were the slurs themselves........

they never used **** tho..... it was always "jew boy" or "jew girl" or "hebe"

Last edited:
this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

He's just typical old black guy who happens to vote republican. Most typical old black guys who say bigoted stuff like this against Muslims, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Hindus, or other "non-Christians" vote democratic. Go to a black church service or bible study and you'll hear this all the time.

One of my best friends is a black pastor in Murfreesboro TN. No way for his church. You can't broad brush like that.

When I would go there on a regular basis, there was no hate. No vileness against my husband and I. We were one in Christ and albeit I am more of a Ted Nugent born again and my language doesn't always come up to par on the board, but not one person in that church was racist against me or my husband.

Now we knew real pockets in Nashville were black on white hate, but we still went to Octoberfest in Germantown (completely black) and I've never danced a polka before with a black band in leiderhosen from North Alabama.

It was a blast. I really resent people who fuel this hate. No need for it.

Don't do that. It's wrong to make blanket statements.

I grew up in the black church, my parents sang in a choir that traveled to different black churches throughout the mid-Atlantic and south. I went to hundreds of black churches before I joined the military and dozens in the first ten years of my military career. Whenever you move you have to try out several churches until you find the right fit. The vast majority of black churches I attended and military people I served with attended were made up of bigoted people who had the same view of non-Christians as Herman Cain. I stopped going to church my 10th year in the military.

The final straw was when I was at a mega-church, 99.99% black congregation, and the visiting pastor said he had told the victims of a traffic accident, that he witnessed while in India, that he wouldn't pray for, provide aid or comfort them until "they renounced their heathen god and accepted Jesus". The crowd went crazy with cheers. It's the same phony religious crap I witnessed my whole life and Herman Cain fits right in.

man oh man the left today is INSANE.

Just how does what Cain said take any skin off your alls asses?

The final straw was when I was at a mega-church, 99.99% black congregation, and the visiting pastor said he had told the victims of a traffic accident, that he witnessed while in India, that he wouldn't pray for, provide aid or comfort them until "they renounced their heathen god and accepted Jesus". The crowd went crazy with cheers. It's the same phony religious crap I witnessed my whole life and Herman Cain fits right in.

i think youre a liar

i think youre a liar

Kind of like a crowd screaming "Let him die"for not having insurance

i think youre a liar

It was this church, right after the "church" forgave the pastor for this other incident. I went because my mom asked me to.

"Suit accuses pastor of firing couple after impregnating the ,,man's wife"

Pastor David Brown Baltimore | Suit accuses pastor of firing couple after impregnating the ,,man's wife - Baltimore Sun.

If you grew up in the black church you'd know I was telling the stone cold truth.

I've never in my life seen a more offended group then liberal bedwetting crybabies. You're all a bunch of pathetic titty babies.. Grow the hell up.. regardless of what context Mr. Cain made those statements, who the fuck cares?? You morons trash christians all the time along with the mainstream media and hollywood.. so what.. I don't hear you bitching. STFU already.. we're all sick of it.

From the party of KKK and Jim Crow to the racist and bigotted comments from all the new crew, this is seriously a joke.

Link it? Most times the damn idiots can't get themselves out of the back yard.

Here's my deal. If we can't talk truth we are never ever going to make things work. So consequently you trying to tell me that the KKK supports only republicans is such a wasteland of bullshit I can't even wrap my brain around.

I've ran to Winnfield home of the Longs for forever (Catahoulas and Winnfield go hand in hand) I know the Wallace days. I know all this shit man.

I want the bullshit to stop. I want it all to stop. I don't know how we get there, but I really wish it would stop.

Broad brushing ain't going to help. I'm from the land of "jump up" too. My son in law is from Trinidad.

We're all consrvative and would never dream of being racist EVER. My grandaughter Trinity is white ukrainian really screwed up Irish and Tridian.

I don't get that we are all still arguing about bullshit that doesn't need to be argued about.

Jump Up!!!

One of my best friends is a black pastor in Murfreesboro TN. No way for his church. You can't broad brush like that.

When I would go there on a regular basis, there was no hate. No vileness against my husband and I. We were one in Christ and albeit I am more of a Ted Nugent born again and my language doesn't always come up to par on the board, but not one person in that church was racist against me or my husband.

Now we knew real pockets in Nashville were black on white hate, but we still went to Octoberfest in Germantown (completely black) and I've never danced a polka before with a black band in leiderhosen from North Alabama.

It was a blast. I really resent people who fuel this hate. No need for it.

Don't do that. It's wrong to make blanket statements.

I grew up in the black church, my parents sang in a choir that traveled to different black churches throughout the mid-Atlantic and south. I went to hundreds of black churches before I joined the military and dozens in the first ten years of my military career. Whenever you move you have to try out several churches until you find the right fit. The vast majority of black churches I attended and military people I served with attended were made up of bigoted people who had the same view of non-Christians as Herman Cain. I stopped going to church my 10th year in the military.

Hey non Christian, there is only one way to Christ. If you don't like it, by all means don't be a born again.

But you aren't going to sit here on a board and tell me that heathen gods, and you better really get a grip on how many they have in India, are going to trump Christ.

I pity you. I'm not a salvation kind of wanna reach out to you I am far more the turn the tables kinda Christian, but if you want to try to tell me I'm a bad Christian for not embracing the demonic idols of the Hindu faith? I got three words for you.

Go to hell.

Your choice. You just pushed the down button.

Am I getting this right?

To flip Cain, all blacks on the board are ready to trash out their churches?

Too funny!!! You people are fucked in the brain!!!

Ravi sure has a hardon for Cain. I've never seen her start so many threads..I guess now that Pain is out of the picture..

Link it? Most times the damn idiots can't get themselves out of the back yard.

Here's my deal. If we can't talk truth we are never ever going to make things work. So consequently you trying to tell me that the KKK supports only republicans is such a wasteland of bullshit I can't even wrap my brain around.

I've ran to Winnfield home of the Longs for forever (Catahoulas and Winnfield go hand in hand) I know the Wallace days. I know all this shit man.

I want the bullshit to stop. I want it all to stop. I don't know how we get there, but I really wish it would stop.

Broad brushing ain't going to help. I'm from the land of "jump up" too. My son in law is from Trinidad.

We're all consrvative and would never dream of being racist EVER. My grandaughter Trinity is white ukrainian really screwed up Irish and Tridian.

I don't get that we are all still arguing about bullshit that doesn't need to be argued about.

Jump Up!!!

You brought it up first

Jim Crow and KKK activities were a north -South issue not a Democrat -Republican issue. Republicans in the South were just as likely to join the Klan as Democrats. There were just not as much of them

As of today, white supremacists, Klan members and racists move toward the Republican Party. They find the parties views towards gays, Mexicans and civil rights more compatible

I'd rather have president too suspicious of Muslims, than a president that believes there is no muslim problem in the world.

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

ah and here is the last piece showing what a loser Cain is. The man sexually harasses women, cant produce any sort of policy to save his ass, Cant figure out abortion. and hates muslims....

and yet people like Lia want him to win.

Yep, it's just fucking amazing to see "conservatives" in love with this idiot.

Forum List

Back