Bigoted Cain strikes again

I listened to much of it.....and I get it

ameriKKKa bad cause of what we did to the brothers so god damn us

not a generalized ordinary everyday god damn us

like that difference somehow matters

he still has the sand of 150 years ago in his pussy and that shit payz da billz

Jim Crow, forced segregation, lack of voting rights, redlining and other government sanctioned institutionalized racism ended 150 years ago? America was born of racism and will die of racism.

Oh come on. Blame your dems. Not kidding. Lets just get historically correct here.

America was born of racism. You ever seen when people called other people kikes or called i ties or called each other polacks come on man we've always slagged each other.

Most of it in fun.

A DP was a Deported Person. Holy shit. That was everybody.

I'm not going to eat shit off of moronic children from left wing teachers.

DP meant displaced person, not deported person. After WWII, we had a lot of DPs around the neighborhood I grew up in.

Hey fat stuff. They guy is done like you wanted, so give it a rest. He isn't raising money, he is dropping in the polls and not even politico is reporting on him.

His 9-9-9 plan was brillant, but unfortunately he dropped the ball!

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

Internal polling is showing he is holding steady.

Jim Crow, forced segregation, lack of voting rights, redlining and other government sanctioned institutionalized racism ended 150 years ago? America was born of racism and will die of racism.

Oh come on. Blame your dems. Not kidding. Lets just get historically correct here.

America was born of racism. You ever seen when people called other people kikes or called i ties or called each other polacks come on man we've always slagged each other.

Most of it in fun.

DP meant displaced person, not deported person. After WWII, we had a lot of DPs around the neighborhood I grew up in.

I don't give a shit. Do you? I grew up in steel town Hamilton Ontario, everyone was a DP. It was awesome and I grew up with some real crazy people from SCTV and people called the Shmenges.

I was blessed with the craziest mixture of insane human beings on the planet.

I am so sick to death of the politcally correct. Well there's my rant for the day.

I listened to much of it.....and I get it

ameriKKKa bad cause of what we did to the brothers so god damn us

not a generalized ordinary everyday god damn us

like that difference somehow matters

he still has the sand of 150 years ago in his pussy and that shit payz da billz

Most of it in fun.

I'm 48 years old and not a dem. Were blacks granted freedom and equal rights with the ratification of the U.S. Constitution?

Most of it in fun.

I don't give a shit. Do you? I grew up in steel town Hamilton Ontario, everyone was a DP. It was awesome and I grew up with some real crazy people from SCTV and people called the Shmenges.

I am so sick to death of the politcally correct. Well there's my rant for the day.

Is it PC to point out America was born of racism and that the main generators of that racism was and is white conservative Christians?

Is it PC to point out America was born of racism and that the main generators of that racism was and is white conservative Christians?

And the world is every so much the better for it too!

I thought it was the British Aisles.

:redface:

once again you demonstrate that you know nothing about england.

it is ales!

That explains a lot, actually.
OMG

They don't get it. Holy shit Toro they don't get it. I will now bear your children for at least two generations for getting this.

They don't get it at all!! I can't breathe. Holy shit too funny.:lol:

:lol: He was probably trying to figure out if he knew where Lebanon even is!

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

I'm sure you're remarkably gifted at geography yourself, with your avatar choices and forum name. Those are some bright looking women! Might as well call yourself Valley Girl.

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

Maybe "math smarts" don't equate to common sense. He don't seem that bright. He doesn't even keep up w/ current events.

It's called the British Isles you fucking morons. Islands have nothing to do with aisles.

Too fucking funny. I'm still laughing my ass off.

Maybe "math smarts" don't equate to common sense. He don't seem that bright. He doesn't even keep up w/ current events.

Or he's too smart for twits on the left that even on the best of days don't know that Lebanon is our friend.

Last edited:

Or he's too smart for twits on the left that even on the best of days don't know that Lebanon is our friend.

Unless they are operating on you

It's called the British Isles you fucking morons. Islands have nothing to do with aisles.

Too fucking funny. I'm still laughing my ass off.

Damn. You really seem to be stuck here. Simple things for simple minds it seems.

Forum List

Back