Bigoted Cain strikes again

Wait a minute. The left always claims that African-Americans can not be bigoted. Is the left's position now that they can be, especially if it involves a conservative African-American?

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

when you're right, you're right. even kidding around, thats jacked.

I do have one question though Ravi.....do you play fair?
You asking me if I think Obama was bigoted in regard to his pastor? Yes, I do.

obamie, and ravi, and MOST liberals spew so much shit,, some of it splatters on ewe. donchyathink?

No, and I don't care if that's what you IMAGINE either. My opinions aren't bound by partisan bullshit. I like Ravi...She's smart and funny. I always liked you too. So what?

50253_266001638295_9214_n.jpg

you think Ravi is smart? wow!

Yeah, woweee, usually takes one to know one... :razz:

Wait a minute. The left always claims that African-Americans can not be bigoted. Is the left's position now that they can be, especially if it involves a conservative African-American?

huh? i am on the left and consider shaprton and jesse jackson to be some of the most bigoted people in america........

so which right wing radio program fed you those lies you are repeating?

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

Yes, I remember what you posted on this subject at the time. Of course, it's much easier for people to choose not to remember...And after all, flinging poo at Ravi the evul liberul is just way too much FUN to care!

this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

He's just typical old black guy who happens to vote republican. Most typical old black guys who say bigoted stuff like this against Muslims, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Hindus, or other "non-Christians" vote democratic. Go to a black church service or bible study and you'll hear this all the time.

i always heard the most bigotry and prejudice from my grandmas generation, who would be around 90 now if she were still alive.........

everyone was referred by their slur names... the poles, intalians, blacks, jews, mexicans etc.......

i never heard more vile racist things more than sitting around the vfw with my grandparents while they played pinocle.......... and it wasnt even said out of any meanness, it was just so bred into them since their childhoods that it was just the way it was.......

eta: most of my grandparents and their friends would not eat bananas because of all the "slur for mexicans" (anyone south of the border was "mexican") would pee on the bananas........ no joke.......

Last edited:
this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

He's just typical old black guy who happens to vote republican. Most typical old black guys who say bigoted stuff like this against Muslims, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Hindus, or other "non-Christians" vote democratic. Go to a black church service or bible study and you'll hear this all the time.

One of my best friends is a black pastor in Murfreesboro TN. No way for his church. You can't broad brush like that.

When I would go there on a regular basis, there was no hate. No vileness against my husband and I. We were one in Christ and albeit I am more of a Ted Nugent born again and my language doesn't always come up to par on the board, but not one person in that church was racist against me or my husband.

Now we knew real pockets in Nashville were black on white hate, but we still went to Octoberfest in Germantown (completely black) and I've never danced a polka before with a black band in leiderhosen from North Alabama.

It was a blast. I really resent people who fuel this hate. No need for it.

Don't do that. It's wrong to make blanket statements.

Yes, I remember what you posted on this subject at the time. Of course, it's much easier for people to choose not to remember...And after all, flinging poo at Ravi the evul liberul is just way too much FUN to care!

what did she post? link it?

actually I was asking if your concern for things along these liens ran to comments ala reid, biden etc. based on same type of pathology via a vis Obama.

:lol: He was probably trying to figure out if he knew where Lebanon even is!

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

I am trying to figure out what this has to do with the original post. Can you help me out here?

what did she post? link it?

Fuck off, Willow...Find it yourself, if you really care...Or you can just make stuff up and try to TELL her what her opinion was, like you usually do...

i always heard the most bigotry and prejudice from my grandmas generation, who would be around 90 now if she were still alive.........

everyone was referred by their slur names... the poles, intalians, blacks, jews, mexicans etc.......

i never heard more vile racist things more than sitting around the vfw with my grandparents while they played pinocle.......... and it wasnt even said out of any meanness, it was just so bred into them since their childhoods that it was just the way it was.......

eta: most of my grandparents and their friends would not eat bananas because of all the "slur for mexicans" (anyone south of the border was "mexican") would pee on the bananas........ no joke.......

Oh just shut up.

What a lie you are spinning here. DP was an honest term. It's all they had, Everyone after WWII was a DP.

Dear lord, our families only had terminoligy that they knew at the time. What a liberal thought process that could condemn people for being racist or bigoted when they were only using words that were only in existence at the time.

Oh an btw you blew it when you said your grandmother would use "black".

:lol:

No one used mexican. :lol: Spics or wetbacks.

Italians were "I" "ties" trying to describe how it sounded.

And so it goes.

But the worst part of your lying post is that this had been "bred into them" How? How the hell was this bred into any of them when they all landed in the same country at mostly the same time?

And everyone was a DP?

I can't believe Cain has supporters... It really does amaze me. Cain knows near nothing about how to run a country and spends vast majority of his time making an ass of himself, but he sure knows how to pick on Obama! Vote Cain!!!!

Strange shit. You would think after so many on the right attacked Obama for having no policy Cain would be at 1% in the polls... Yet here Cain is, the Obama of for the Right.

:lol: He was probably trying to figure out if he knew where Lebanon even is!

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

I am trying to figure out what this has to do with the original post. Can you help me out here?

Apart from getting a brain cramp, I believe and I will not speak for CGirl, but it appears she was attempting to point out that most posters on message boards aren't up to speed on their geography. Ergo, Cain flubbing Lebanon is no big smurf.

And this is true sadly. And I for one don't expect other posters to know as much as say I do about the ME because I've been hitting womens rights in Afghanistan since 1995 with my first computer. Trust me. I can name counties/provinces in most of the ME. I don't expect others to know the same.

And YOWZAH want to put an atlas from my graduating year up against an atlas today? Half the countries have changed their names to recieive more foreign aid, but that's for another discussion.

actually I was asking if your concern for things along these liens ran to comments ala reid, biden etc. based on same type of pathology via a vis Obama.
You'll have to spell out what you mean....are they also bigoted against muslims?

I can't believe Cain has supporters... It really does amaze me. Cain knows near nothing about how to run a country and spends vast majority of his time making an ass of himself, but he sure knows how to pick on Obama! Vote Cain!!!!

Strange shit. You would think after so many on the right attacked Obama for having no policy Cain would be at 1% in the polls... Yet here Cain is, the Obama of for the Right.

You should be rejoicing. Basically with all the candidates staying in the game we are making the left wing media blow their load a year before an October surprise. They are blowing their load. It's too funny.

Flash back:

Here is when I really started to hate Rove and R strategists. They wanted the playing field demo'd so they could play their game.

They put McCain the loser out there with a mr. nicey nicey touchy feel guy as his campaign manager.

Talk about primordial screams for me in the woods. I've been a political player for a long time and all that 2008 looked like to me is McCain going "I'm good with being in Wiki as the man who lost to the first black president and Megan has a day job".

Trust me. I don't know who you are backing, but let everyone stay in the race now. We are making the media crazy!

You'll have to spell out what you mean....are they also bigoted against muslims?

He's trying put Cain's comments here, and his comments in the past about refusing to hire Muslims because of a creeping Sharia Law, on par with Biden's "clean and articulate" comment and prolly his convenient store comment, as well as Reid's "no negro dialect" thing.

In other words, he's grasping at straws trying to justify Cain.

Forum List

Back