Bigoted Cain strikes again

You brought it up first

Jim Crow and KKK activities were a north -South issue not a Democrat -Republican issue. Republicans in the South were just as likely to join the Klan as Democrats. There were just not as much of them

As of today, white supremacists, Klan members and racists move toward the Republican Party. They find the parties views towards gays, Mexicans and civil rights more compatible

Oh don't even with me.:lol: Email other posters from other boards. I smoke everyone on this.

I'm so loaded for bear, I'm not kidding if you really want to choose your day and make your mark against me, by all means pick the day.

But pick your day to die on this. Are you sure you want to do this? I've done this duel. And I will take you to the wall on this and show you no mercy if you want to even try to play with me on this.

You sure you want this?

Let's roll.

I'd love it with you. I really do consider you an honorable poster despite our differences.

It would be fabulous.

Should we just pick a date and time or should we go full blown and ask the mods to let us have one thread to go at each other?

Your choice.

Yours,

td:eusa_angel:

George Will, one of the VERY few intellectuals left on the Repub side, said Cain was "finished" on ABC News This Week program this past Sunday (ystrdy)

Shame...I was hoping he would get the GOP nod

Well you would be wrong. But I bet you believe Rev. Wright said goddamn America.

heard him say it

or is that tape a fraud

Oh he said it and he meant it. Yikes. I don't even know how he was considered a man of God or a man of Faith.

But this is Chicago.

What he said is 100% correct. I know you didn't watch the entire 40 minute sermon because you live off of soundbites and distorted "facts".

I got to get this logic of yours Plas.

If you're a muslim you can beat your wife, have several wives, kill your daughter and or daughters if she disgraces the family but Cain not liking any of these traits, makes him a bad guy in your mind.

Oh and btw their having a big prob in Britain because none of the graduates will perform abortions.

Nice thought process. Dude killed his daughter in Toronto because she wanted to "flaunt" her beautiful hair.

Cain against all these bad things equals a bad man.

Got it. Liberals pro wife beating sharia honor killing. You guys are hitting it out of the ball park.

I'll run with Cain who thinks these issues are important.

sigh, look you dont need to be a muslim to beat your wife. you dont need to be a muslim to kill your offspring. The fact you even think this way is sad.

Thats Britain, I dont give a shit about Britain. The point about abortion was that Cain thinks government shouldnt be getting involved but will push for a constitutional amendment banning it. This is a contradiction dear.

Yeah so what? people kill people all the time. Lady here in Ohio killed her baby by putting it in a microwave. That doesnt mean all women are untrustworthy scumbag mothers.

Cain against Muslims because he doesnt trust them is faulty ad stupid.
Again i wont trust you because a woman a while ago cut off her mans dick for whatever reasons. therefore using Cain and your logic. You cut off mens dicks.

I can play this stupid broadbrush game all day long tiny. All day long, even though it wont matter. You people live in your bubbles and nothing will pop it.

Hey I'm from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie remember?

It's wrong when we can't say how we feel. And I'm talking both sides of the issue here. I just helped out a young girl who was going to be denied the right to play soccer because she felt she had to wear a hijab. I know a wonderous woman who has been making soccer hijabs to standard for the soccer league and helped this kid get one.

But why can't I say that men are horrid in Somalia and that part of a religion is dead wrong when they stone a baby girl to death because she was raped and consequently convictected of adultery?

Everything must be brought into a reality check and we must and I mean this with all my heart, we have to stop all the extremists out there.

You are wrong...Muslims can't beat their wives, they can't kill their daughters, they can't have multiple wives.

If they do, they get arrested just like any other American

American Muslims are well educated and law abiding citizens. For Cain to single them out is outright racism

So is questioning whether a Muslim doctor can treat you

sigh, look you dont need to be a muslim to beat your wife. you dont need to be a muslim to kill your offspring. The fact you even think this way is sad.

Thats Britain, I dont give a shit about Britain. The point about abortion was that Cain thinks government shouldnt be getting involved but will push for a constitutional amendment banning it. This is a contradiction dear.

Yeah so what? people kill people all the time. Lady here in Ohio killed her baby by putting it in a microwave. That doesnt mean all women are untrustworthy scumbag mothers.

Again i wont trust you because a woman a while ago cut off her mans dick for whatever reasons. therefore using Cain and your logic. You cut off mens dicks.

I can play this stupid broadbrush game all day long tiny. All day long, even though it wont matter. You people live in your bubbles and nothing will pop it.

It's wrong when we can't say how we feel. And I'm talking both sides of the issue here. I just helped out a young girl who was going to be denied the right to play soccer because she felt she had to wear a hijab. I know a wonderous woman who has been making soccer hijabs to standard for the soccer league and helped this kid get one.

But why can't I say that men are horrid in Somalia and that part of a religion is dead wrong when they stone a baby girl to death because she was raped and consequently convictected of adultery?

Everything must be brought into a reality check and we must and I mean this with all my heart, we have to stop all the extremists out there.

You are wrong...Muslims can't beat their wives, they can't kill their daughters, they can't have multiple wives.

American Muslims are well educated and law abiding citizens. For Cain to single them out is outright racism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Eam5FX58]Wife Beating in Islam - The Rules - YouTube[/ame]

George Will, one of the VERY few intellectuals left on the Repub side, said Cain was "finished" on ABC News This Week program this past Sunday (ystrdy)

hehehehe

Did you notice anything north of the border in the last election? We seriously played our media and got our majority conservative government.

We've got you now in the media. You are blowing your loads so early you don't even know what to do.

This is so much fun to watch you. Failing. No one really cares now, but you are blowing your loads so fast you can't even place any so called scandals from 30 freaking years ago.

Wait till January. Trust me. :lol: I love life. I have so much dirt on your media when I decide to blow the load off of some, I'll make them wish they died as a child.

So when they say Newt is a bad man, they better get on their knees and pray.

Oh don't even with me.:lol: Email other posters from other boards. I smoke everyone on this.

I'm so loaded for bear, I'm not kidding if you really want to choose your day and make your mark against me, by all means pick the day.

But pick your day to die on this. Are you sure you want to do this? I've done this duel. And I will take you to the wall on this and show you no mercy if you want to even try to play with me on this.

You sure you want this?

Let's roll.

I'd love it with you. I really do consider you an honorable poster despite our differences.

It would be fabulous.

Should we just pick a date and time or should we go full blown and ask the mods to let us have one thread to go at each other?

Your choice.

Yours,

This friday. A thread is fine. I have family in town this week until Thursday.

What he said is 100% correct. I know you didn't watch the entire 40 minute sermon because you live off of soundbites and distorted "facts".

I listened to much of it.....and I get it

ameriKKKa bad cause of what we did to the brothers so god damn us

not a generalized ordinary everyday god damn us

like that difference somehow matters

he still has the sand of 150 years ago in his pussy and that shit payz da billz

Last edited:

Plas stop.

I know what the rules are. I know that there are awesome and wonderful muslims. For heavens sakes I've attempted to fight for afghani womens rights since 1995. You know this.

Guy made a joke. Stop the knee jerk and get back to me with your fighting for Afghani women in 1995 like me.

Come on. Guy made a joke. Well and if we are gonna roll on this shit, let's talk aboiut the dude in Buffalo who was the moderate tv EXECUTIVE and then decapitated his wife.

Crap I hate this ying yang with you guys. STOP.

Jim Crow, forced segregation, lack of voting rights, redlining and other government sanctioned institutionalized racism ended 150 years ago? America was born of racism and will die of racism.

Let's roll.

It would be fabulous.

Your choice.

Yours,

This friday. A thread is fine. I have family in town this week until Thursday.

I'd love it. A real conversation. You are a good poster. I'd like this. I'd really like to talk back and forth over so many years for me with an honest soul.

See what we come up with. Maybe nothing at the end of the day, but at least you and I will have had a conversation. I'd like that sir.

Let me know when for you.

Yours,

td

Hey fat stuff. They guy is done like you wanted, so give it a rest. He isn't raising money, he is dropping in the polls and not even politico is reporting on him.

His 9-9-9 plan was brillant, but unfortunately he dropped the ball!

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Eam5FX58]Wife Beating in Islam - The Rules - YouTube[/ame]

What does that have to do with 7 million American Muslims who are law abiding?

Jim Crow, forced segregation, lack of voting rights, redlining and other government sanctioned institutionalized racism ended 150 years ago? America was born of racism and will die of racism.

Oh come on. Blame your dems. Not kidding. Lets just get historically correct here.

America was born of racism. You ever seen when people called other people kikes or called i ties or called each other polacks come on man we've always slagged each other.

Most of it in fun.

A DP was a Deported Person. Holy shit. That was everybody.

I'm not going to eat shit off of moronic children from left wing teachers.

hehehehe

Did you notice anything north of the border in the last election? We seriously played our media and got our majority conservative government.

We've got you now in the media. You are blowing your loads so early you don't even know what to do.

This is so much fun to watch you. Failing. No one really cares now, but you are blowing your loads so fast you can't even place any so called scandals from 30 freaking years ago.

Wait till January. Trust me. :lol: I love life. I have so much dirt on your media when I decide to blow the load off of some, I'll make them wish they died as a child.

So when they say Newt is a bad man, they better get on their knees and pray.

I have no idea what you are talking about

A muslim doctor surely can treat you, but you take great chances when you do especially when that doctor is female.

They have a religious prohibition against washing their hands properly. So do muslim nurses. So you are taking your life in your hands in accepting a female muslim doctor.

Female Muslim medics 'disobey hygiene rules' - Telegraph

They do the same thing here only it's not well publicized. If you don't care about MRSA, have at it.

Forum List

Back