Bigoted Cain strikes again

this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

Most republicans are bigots and racists? :lol::lol:

Yea, you're clearly one of the rational liberals.... not.

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

too much time on your hands Ravi !

:rolleyes: Project away, mean girl...

The man is running for President of The United States of America. Intelligent people realize his candidacy has become a total JOKE! :razz:
Maybe we should ask Cain if he'd hire a muslim doctor that came from Great Britain, England, or London.

:rofl:

the correct term is londonistan,

but you cannot be as smart as i am.

therefore you are stupid.
I thought it was the British Aisles.

:redface:

this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

Most republicans are bigots and racists? :lol::lol:

Yea, you're clearly one of the rational liberals.... not.

dont blame me for cains view of republicans.........

Cain should immediately get an appointment with Obama's pastor (Rev. Wright) to learn a thing or two about bigotry.

He's a bigot dancing for the Koch cash.

i doubt he needs cash that bad......

more than likely the koch brothers fed cain an ego trip just to see how far he could go in the republican primaries to guage how stupid republicans are.......

it was probably a $1 dollar bet the koch brothers made between themselves........

I've never in my life seen a more offended group then liberal bedwetting crybabies. You're all a bunch of pathetic titty babies.. Grow the hell up.. regardless of what context Mr. Cain made those statements, who the fuck cares?? You morons trash christians all the time along with the mainstream media and hollywood.. so what.. I don't hear you bitching. STFU already.. we're all sick of it.

Millions of Americans who care about equal rights care. Black Abmericans who suffered from discrimination should be more perceptive. To refuse treatment because you are afraid of someones religion is shameful

:lol: He was probably trying to figure out if he knew where Lebanon even is!

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

The man is running for President of The United States of America. Intelligent people realize his candidacy has become a total JOKE! :razz:

And I suppose you think obamie is an intellectual? welldoyahuh? see how well that worked out? for ya?

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

The clueless one strikes again as she totally misses the point

This 'clueless one' bothered to find the original context of the comment. Hence I mock the idiocy of the left wing spin.

It's not my problem if you guys* are too fucking stupid to consider context.

* You guys - anyone who takes the hyperbolic bullshit of their media as fact without checking the context.

You mean the context where he was relieved that the doctor was a Christian from Lebanon and not a Muslim?

. He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”
“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

Last edited:

And I suppose you think obamie is an intellectual? welldoyahuh? see how well that worked out? for ya?

How many times do I have to tell you, Willow...? I can't stand Obama and I did not vote for him. So much easier to post snark though, ain't it? DOYATHINK?

How many times do I have to tell you, Willow...? I can't stand Obama and I did not vote for him. So much easier to post snark though, ain't it? DOYATHINK?

obamie, and ravi, and MOST liberals spew so much shit,, some of it splatters on ewe. donchyathink?

I've never in my life seen a more offended group then liberal bedwetting crybabies. You're all a bunch of pathetic titty babies.. Grow the hell up.. regardless of what context Mr. Cain made those statements, who the fuck cares?? You morons trash christians all the time along with the mainstream media and hollywood.. so what.. I don't hear you bitching. STFU already.. we're all sick of it.

From the party of KKK and Jim Crow to the racist and bigotted comments from all the new crew, this is seriously a joke.

Don Rickles would have them all shitting in their pants :lol:

obamie, and ravi, and MOST liberals spew so much shit,, some of it splatters on ewe. donchyathink?

No, and I don't care if that's what you IMAGINE either. My opinions aren't bound by partisan bullshit. I like Ravi...She's smart and funny. I always liked you too. So what?

50253_266001638295_9214_n.jpg

No, and I don't care if that's what you IMAGINE either. My opinions aren't bound by partisan bullshit. I like Ravi...She's smart and funny. I always liked you too. So what?

you think Ravi is smart? wow!

You are a better poster than this Vaard.

Look did Obama win big time being a biracial candidate? Did he not? I thought it was going to be a new day. I really did. On the race card at least.

As you witnessed me on other boards, I was pedal to the metal on all his serious left wing associations and you know I have everything I need to back up my position.

But on the race card, I thought that maybe, just maybe we could put this issue to rest.

Obviously not.

So game on. What a pity.

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

when you're right, you're right. even kidding around, thats jacked.

I do have one question though Ravi.....do you play fair?

Ravi is a girl? No shit? Then the cyclical posts now make sense. I was trying to follow Ravi by moon cycles.

Now I get it:lol:

He's just typical old black guy who happens to vote republican. Most typical old black guys who say bigoted stuff like this against Muslims, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Hindus, or other "non-Christians" vote democratic. Go to a black church service or bible study and you'll hear this all the time.

You are a better poster than this Vaard.

Look did Obama win big time being a biracial candidate? Did he not? I thought it was going to be a new day. I really did. On the race card at least.

As you witnessed me on other boards, I was pedal to the metal on all his serious left wing associations and you know I have everything I need to back up my position.

But on the race card, I thought that maybe, just maybe we could put this issue to rest.

Obviously not.

So game on. What a pity.

ummm.. what?

why are you blaming me for cains view of republicans?

cain has been using the race card every other week to try and deflect from all the stupid things he has done and said........and you know he has been because your need to deflect to obama on the subject.........

no "card" will ever be put to reast as long as it can be used by politicians..... hell, you still have republicans whining about "christian persecution" in a country controlled by christians... that should tell you how stupid the cards are and how they will never be tossed form the deck........

Forum List

Back