Bigoted Cain strikes again

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

:lol: He was probably trying to figure out if he knew where Lebanon even is!

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

Wow, Cain makes a joke and talks about a Lebonese doctor and his religion!?!?!? The PC police go crazy!

I love this guy...

“She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe........

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

I assume you could find it on a map, right? Considering that most posters on USMB don't appear to know the difference between London and England, or England and Great Britain, or Great Britain and the United Kingdom... I wouldn't be too quick to mock anyone else for a presumed lack of geographical smarts.

:rolleyes: Project away, mean girl...

The man is running for President of The United States of America. Intelligent people realize his candidacy has become a total JOKE! :razz:

The man is running for President of The United States of America. Intelligent people realize his candidacy has become a total JOKE! :razz:

I bet he knows how many states make up our union. :eusa_angel:

Personally, about this specific comment... I'd need to see the context of the remark to ascertain it's appropriateness. I'm anal like that. I need to see exactly what was said and in what context it was said. I've seen the 'standard' of evidence that passes for 'journalism' these days.... hence my skepticism.

:splat:

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon’s name was “Dr. Abdallah.”

“I said to his physician assistant, I said, ‘That sounds foreign—not that I had anything against foreign doctors—but it sounded too foreign,” Cain tells the audience. “She said, ‘He’s from Lebanon.’ Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, ‘Don’t worry, Mr. Cain, he’s a Christian from Lebanon.’”

“Hallelujah!” Cain says. “Thank God!”

The crowd laughs uneasily.

Herman Cain: Thank God My Arab Doctor Wasn’t Muslim! | TPM2012

Oh my God...that is scary

What is more scary is that some Americans actually want him to be President. Doesn't Cain realize that there was a time in America that some people felt the same about being treated by black doctors? or woman doctors?

Maybe we should ask Cain if he'd hire a muslim doctor that came from Great Britain, England, or London.

:rofl:

I bet he knows how many states make up our union. :eusa_angel:

Personally, about this specific comment... I'd need to see the context of the remark to ascertain it's appropriateness. I'm anal like that. I need to see exactly what was said and in what context it was said. I've seen the 'standard' of evidence that passes for 'journalism' these days.... hence my skepticism.

Ditto (since I couldn't say it any better).

The clueless one strikes again as she totally misses the point

I've never in my life seen a more offended group then liberal bedwetting crybabies. You're all a bunch of pathetic titty babies.. Grow the hell up.. regardless of what context Mr. Cain made those statements, who the fuck cares?? You morons trash christians all the time along with the mainstream media and hollywood.. so what.. I don't hear you bitching. STFU already.. we're all sick of it.

Maybe we should ask Cain if he'd hire a muslim doctor that came from Great Britain, England, or London.

:rofl:

the correct term is londonistan,

but you cannot be as smart as i am.

therefore you are stupid.

The clueless one strikes again as she totally misses the point

This 'clueless one' bothered to find the original context of the comment. Hence I mock the idiocy of the left wing spin.

It's not my problem if you guys* are too fucking stupid to consider context.

* You guys - anyone who takes the hyperbolic bullshit of their media as fact without checking the context.

this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

this is the same guy who asked republicans not to blame him for the things obama has done because they are both black, so he already knows most republicans are bigots and racists.......

i cant figuire out if cain is really a bigot himself or if he is just playing to the republican base........

He's a bigot dancing for the Koch cash.

Forum List

Back