Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

What's sad here is that it is not even surprising that the nuts like you on the right would do everything you can to blame this on anyone except the actual perpetrators of the LIE.

I am not surprised you would give Barry a pass for jumping the gun and firing her....

You leftwingnuts are quite predictible...

Yep. And I said last night that Ms. Shrrod was a Sacrificial lamb...The Whitehouse Apologized...imagine that?

The President behaved stupidly? :eusa_whistle:

I understand cornjob asked a question of me (thanks loyal reader for notifying me!). The question was why did I forgive Ms. Sherrod for her racist attitude and yet I wouldn't forgive cornjob for peeing on a Mexican woman and breaking her arm (paraphrasing here)?

Ms. Sherrod realized she was wrong and became a better person for it. Cornjob excused his revolting actions by claiming it was eighteen years ago and besides he was drunk...never admitting what an ass he was but instead rationalizing bad behavior...and never becoming a better person.

Fucktard. You have no personal responsibility whatsoever. Why you need my forgiveness I don't even want to guess.

I am not surprised you would give Barry a pass for jumping the gun and firing her....

You leftwingnuts are quite predictible...

Yep. And I said last night that Ms. Shrrod was a Sacrificial lamb...The Whitehouse Apologized...imagine that?

The President behaved stupidly? :eusa_whistle:

Uh-huh. Just like when one of his buddies was arrested...and Obama jumped the shark then too and realizing his error? That gave us the now infamous "Beer Summit".

What will Ms. Sherrod get? A BBQ? Ooops! That's right. Obama and Michelle have sworn to lay off that stuff...:eusa_whistle:

I understand cornjob asked a question of me (thanks loyal reader for notifying me!). The question was why did I forgive Ms. Sherrod for her racist attitude and yet I wouldn't forgive cornjob for peeing on a Mexican woman and breaking her arm (paraphrasing here)?

Ms. Sherrod realized she was wrong and became a better person for it. Cornjob excused his revolting actions by claiming it was eighteen years ago and besides he was drunk...never admitting what an ass he was but instead rationalizing bad behavior...and never becoming a better person.

Fucktard. You have no personal responsibility whatsoever. Why you need my forgiveness I don't even want to guess.

Nice paraphrasing something to make it look worse than what it was. That was almost like editing a tape to make it appear something happened that didn't happ............. wait a minute............

A) I was drunk and regret doing it, and posted as much when I told the story originally on this site, you just chose to ignore that part

B) I didn't break her arm on purpose , which you continually try to purport that I did

C) The mere fact that I haven't done anything remotely similar to that in the preceding 18 years clearly indicates that I have grown beyond that behavior, your opinion that a speech to the NAACP is required to do so notwithstanding

D) Personal responsibility. You really want to attempt to discuss personal responsibility with me? Let's discuss

1. You have recently posted that a man should be thrown in jail because a woman left his kids unattended

2. You have recently been proven to have been a liar who posted 38 lies in a 5 page thread and didn't have the personal fortitude to ONCE say oh i was wrong

3. You can not post one single factual lie I have told on this board, so you have to resort to insults, name calling, lying, distortion, and manipulation to defend yourself.

I can't believe that you are so dishonest that you would attempt to attack me with the personal responsibility card , it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. The only surprise I guess is that you didn't also call me racist in that post.

In short Ravi, you are a hypocritical lying piece of shit.

Why are we still talking about this?

Breitbart ran with a story and video and either didn't do due diligence in researching it first or intentionally was misleading.

The USDA (vilsack) and the Obama administration used this piss poor reporting by breitbart as a reason to ask for the lady's resignation without doing due diligence on the woman's behalf first.

The full truth was released showing not only was the lady not doing what it appeared but actually she was showing how to grow racially by admitting such mindsets are wrong.

Breitbart,Obama, and vilsack should (and vilsack did) apologize to her for it and allow her to move on or possibly sue the govt for wrongful termination and breitbart for defamation of character.

We should leave the poor lady alone now people.

On a side note I find the Obama administration's pattern of jumping the gun on race issues to be problematic. First officer crowly, now this....makes me wonder what else he jumps the gun on without having the full story first. I'm sorry to those who like Obama but this is really concerning to me.

Last edited:
hahahahahah I turned out to be right huh fool

What a surprise this thread has turned out as it has.
Why? mal looks like a bigot on all his threads.

That's Adorable, Ravioli... Don't let Sherrods own Bigotry get in the way of your Defense of a Bigot...

You and Yurt seem to be among the few people in the world that think she is...hmmmm, I wonder what that means? :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NcCa_KjXk]YouTube - Shirley Sherrod: the FULL video[/ame]

@ 17min or so...

Unlike Sherrod, I don't look at other races as... "it is about white and black"... "his own kind would take care of him"... "I took him to one of his own"...

That's her in the Modern Day...

She's a Fucking Bigot.

:)

peace...

20:30... It's Edited by the NAACP.

Interesting.

peace...

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NcCa_KjXk]YouTube - Shirley Sherrod: the FULL video[/ame]

"Not one Dime to a Black Business"... Listen right after 30:00

"Guess how many of them are people of Color?"... Listen right after 32:00

She says there's 129 in her Agency and "less than 20" are Black. Sounds like 14%... Or ABOVE the National AVERAGE for the Black Population.

This Woman sees EVERYTHING through a Racial Lense.

And again, this is NOW, not 2 Decades ago.

peace...

Bumped again... It's amazing that People just listen to what the TV tells them...

Watch the Video...

She's a Bigot and the NAACP Edited it.

peace...

I don't think you really understand the word "bigotry". But that's besides the point.
I don't hear her mention anything about how Black people are better than Whites. Mentioning race doesn't make you a bigot.

Does she focus on race more than, say, I do? Yes. But then again, my father wasn't murdered by a KKK member who got away with it. The message of the video is one of racial unity, not racism. You finding quotes taken out of context don't prove anything.

Bumped again... It's amazing that People just listen to what the TV tells them...

Watch the Video...

peace...

I don't think you really understand the word "bigotry". But that's besides the point.
I don't hear her mention anything about how Black people are better than Whites. Mentioning race doesn't make you a bigot.

Does she focus on race more than, say, I do? Yes. But then again, my father wasn't murdered by a KKK member who got away with it. The message of the video is one of racial unity, not racism. You finding quotes taken out of context don't prove anything.

If you Tend to Blame an Entire Race for the Actions of a Few, then you are a Bigot... I Feel for her Loss, but she Continues the Wrong for Viewing Whites Differently than Blacks.

And she does.

Whites Marched for Civil Rights...

Whites Died in the Civil War Fighting for Freedom...

Fuck her and Fuck Bigots like her who can't Realize that Whites were Fighting for "kind" 150 years ago...

peace...

Watch the Video...

peace...

If you Tend to Blame an Entire Race for the Actions of a Few, then you are a Bigot... I Feel for her Loss, but she Continues the Wrong for Viewing Whites Differently than Blacks.

And she does.

Whites Marched for Civil Rights...

Whites Died in the Civil War Fighting for Freedom...

Fuck her and Fuck Bigots like her who can't Realize that Whites were Fighting for "kind" 150 years ago...

peace...

Her speech is all about how she realized that her views on race were wrong. Why do you continue to ignore that?

They just played the entire tape on Hardball as well as played an interview of the white wife of the white farmer Miss Sherrod helped.

Miss Sherrod talked about how she was angered by the "superior" attitude of this white farmer towards her and how she could just take him to his "own" people and let them take care of their own.

That was the part played on Fox.

Then she went on to say that she realized it's not about "race", but about "poor" and how she went on to help that farmer and hundreds of other white farmers.

That was the part that was left off.

Now anyone who just watched Hardball has seen this. AND, Hardball comes on again tonight. You can watch it yourself - so don't start screaming, "Where's the link?" You can watch it tonight on basic cable.

These white wingers. They are a disgrace to humanity. Fox, the Republicans, what the did with the edited tapes to hurt the poor at Acorn. They have no limits. They are just anti middle class, dirty people. Notice I didn't say ALL Republicans? But for those that don't "speak up", silence means approval.

And what you dishonestly failed to mention was the audible "thats right" comments after the "superior" line and the clapping and laughter after Sherrod stated she was not going to give the farmer the "full force" of her agency. Sherrod should not have been fired but as posters previously stated, the video, however, shows some poor judgement from some of the NAACP members. The same members that decried the Tea Party as racists.

Is this the "poor acorn" you mentioned?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/05/us/05acorn.html

or maybe this one:
More federal funding for ACORN despite indictments | Washington Examiner

Not taking sides, just trying to add some balance to your assertions.

Forum List

Back