Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

The single fact that no one should lose sight of here, above all,

is that EVERYTHING that has happened here stems from a LIE told by a rightwing website trying to advance the rightwing agenda.

No rightwing LIE, no story.

Remember too that breitbart was a big player in the LIES that destroyed ACORN.

It's like I said way back in the healthcare debate when the bill was being decimated...

...the liars are winning.

They almost won here too, but fortunately, I think, they went too far this time.

That is one perspective. Another would be that the single fact that no one should lose sight of here, above all, is how the adminstration responded. Are we more concerned about the actions of a conservative blog, or the people in charge of our government??

We should be more concerned with people who LIE to advance a political agenda. What the administration, and the NAACP, did, initially, were overreactions to the relentless smearing of them as racists by the liars on the right.

Oh horseshit, that will always be a part of the equation. What people want is leadership they can depend on to not overreact to such nonsense. I mean this is the small shit in government dealings, so what sort of confidence does it inspire for them to handle the really important issues?? Also, the left is in no position to whine about relentlessly being smeared and labeled as racists.

Fox did not report on the stuation until AFTER she resigned and all they did was report on the story as desribed by Sherrod herself.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :eusa_hand:

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Fox news did not report it until Monday evening.
She resigned on Monday afternoon.

I do not lie.

And yes, Fox reported it first but not until AFTER she resigned.

I do not lie.

Breitbart is an ass and has no credibility in my book.
Much like the Huff and the Kos

Then why would Fox say this?

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

That is one perspective. Another would be that the single fact that no one should lose sight of here, above all, is how the adminstration responded. Are we more concerned about the actions of a conservative blog, or the people in charge of our government??

We should be more concerned with people who LIE to advance a political agenda. What the administration, and the NAACP, did, initially, were overreactions to the relentless smearing of them as racists by the liars on the right.

Oh horseshit, that will always be a part of the equation. What people want is leadership they can depend on to not overreact to such nonsense. I mean this is the small shit in government dealings, so what sort of confidence does it inspire for them to handle the really important issues?? Also, the left is in no position to whine about relentlessly being smeared and labeled as racists.

What's sad here is that it is not even surprising that the nuts like you on the right would do everything you can to blame this on anyone except the actual perpetrators of the LIE.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :eusa_hand:

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

I do not lie.

I do not lie.

Can someone define "shortly" in this instance?? Also, when did they receive the resignation versus when did they make the announcement??

The NAACP is a racist organization... You cannot seriously claim that a room full of people laughing and cheering when this woman recounted her story about fucking over a white guy as not full on racism... Well, YOU probably would... Intelligent people wouldn't....

If that were indeed what happened, I'd agree. Since it didn't, it really begs the question of who's not intelligent, you or the people who listen to you.

What's sad here is that it is not even surprising that the nuts like you on the right would do everything you can to blame this on anyone except the actual perpetrators of the LIE.

It is certainly no surprise that you don't want this administration to own their decision. Now wipe your fucking eyes.:lol:

tissues.jpg

It is certainly no surprise that you don't want this administration to own their decision. Now wipe your fucking eyes.:lol:

classy broad. :cuckoo:

the admin's mistake was once again giving in to you rightwngnuts....

but the person who should be blamed is the pathetic liars on the right.

thanks for perpetuating their lies. :thup:

Are you blind to what you're admitting?? A mistake?? You should be pissed at the administration for "once again giving in".

I am not surprised you would give Barry a pass for jumping the gun and firing her....

You leftwingnuts are quite predictible...

I do not lie.

I do not lie.

Can someone define "shortly" in this instance?? Also, when did they receive the resignation versus when did they make the announcement??

Why don't you define 'after' first.

I am not surprised you would give Barry a pass for jumping the gun and firing her....

I didn't, but believe what you want.

tissues.jpg

It was Vilsack's decision. He should either reverse it or be fired.

Why don't you define 'after' first.

How about we combine the two?? Now go investigate and get back to me.

tissues.jpg

It was Vilsack's decision. He should either reverse it or be fired.

Did he get prior approval from the WH??

They reacted this way to proove to the right leaning people they are not the "racists" the right claims they are.

They need to realise the right wing dont care about truth or racism they just care about winning elections at ANY cost.

They will CHEAT in elections.

They will spread lies.

They will harm this country.

All that matters is winning power to them.

i_want_you_to_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

:)

peace...

What was the Lie?...

:)

peace...

Not even Rachel Maddow is giving the Prez a pass on this.

Yep. And I said last night that Ms. Shrrod was a Sacrificial lamb...The Whitehouse Apologized...imagine that?

Forum List

Back