Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

I only saw the unedited version, on CNN. It reminded me of someone reminiscing over the good times they had taking drugs, and then adding 'don't take drugs' at the end. It didn't ring true as an anti-racism speech and at least some of the audience wasn't hearing it as anything but how a dumb cracker got his.

you all make me sick to my stomach....still believing briebarts DOCTORED/EDITED tape and his analysis of it....

what is wrong with you all?

Take the PLANK out of your own eye before you try to remove the piece of sawdust in the other person's is my advice....

or

make CERTAIN you are free from sin, BEFORE you cast the first stone....

Who murdered Sherrod's father?

you all make me sick to my stomach....still believing briebarts DOCTORED/EDITED tape and his analysis of it....

Take the PLANK out of your own eye before you try to remove the piece of sawdust in the other person's is my advice....

or

i'd like to see some PROOF the Breitbart was the one to do the editing, and it wasnt DOCTORED

and you are using that bible quote completely out of context

or

an interesting idea. who's to say someone didn't pass along the edited version, knowing that someone would run with it. then show the whole thing and make political hay, or as Sherrod is doing, a nice juicy lawsuit.

just sayin'. I'm starting to pick up on the paranoia of this message board.

or

an interesting idea. who's to say someone didn't pass along the edited version, knowing that someone would run with it. then show the whole thing and make political hay, or as Sherrod is doing, a nice juicy lawsuit.

Sherrod has not announced a lawsuit. Who would benefit from this political hay?

or

i doubt Sherrod is part of that
but
i did hear that she informed her superiors about that existence of the tape 5 days before Breitbart posted it

or

but
i did hear that she informed her superiors about that existence of the tape 5 days before Breitbart posted it

why would she inform anyone of the existence of a tape? it was just a run-of-the-mill speech, wasn't it?

but

why would she inform anyone of the existence of a tape? it was just a run-of-the-mill speech, wasn't it?
good question
even better question, who gave the tape to Breitbart and what was there motive

or

Sherrod has not announced a lawsuit. Who would benefit from this political hay?

I don't know. there are a lot of people who want to see the other side look stupid. when NC voted for that moron Greene, it was almost instantly called a republican trick. perhaps the edited tape was supposed to be caught before the govt over-reacted, to make Breibart and the righties look bad. unfortunately you can't stop your leg from jumping when the hammer hits your knee, and the Obama govt can't stop its knee-jerk reactions when race is involved.

or

i'd like to see some PROOF the Breitbart was the one to do the editing, and it wasnt DOCTORED

and you are using that bible quote completely out of context

As the person responsible for posting the heavily edited clip, not-so-breitbrat also had the responsibility to insure that the tape was actually, honestly and factually a protrayal of the events as happended and he failed to do so.

or

The official NAACP video is edit/doctored... it also illustrates 40 minutes of a Race fixated bigot speaking to a room of like minds.

:)

peace...

or

The official NAACP video is edit/doctored... it also illustrates 40 minutes of a Race fixated bigot speaking to a room of like minds.

peace...

Which is why you believed Briebart's edited version as the truth? Shut the fuck up you dishonest numbskull, why would the NAACP edit the video when they were also fooled by Broebart's version? Dipshits like you are mistakes that should have never been born.

or

peace...

Which is why you believed Briebart's edited version as the truth? Shut the fuck up you dishonest numbskull, why would the NAACP edit the video when they were also fooled by Broebart's version? Dipshits like you are mistakes that should have never been born.

Asshat, I documeted where the NAACP's Version is Edited...

As for Sherrod's Historic and Current Bigotry?... It's on both Versions.

I'm just Curious as to what it was that the NAACP Removed.

peace...

So the lady admits to discriminating against a man because he was white, and then later after he continues to ask for help she decides to help him because he was poor.

I'm glad she decided to change her mind, but she still discriminated.
He continued to ask for help because the WHITE lawyer, WHO WAS CHARGING HIM MONEY, wouldn't help him. She helped him because the WHITE lawyer was screwing him over!!!

So the lady admits to discriminating against a man because he was white, and then later after he continues to ask for help she decides to help him because he was poor.

He continued to ask for help because the WHITE lawyer, WHO WAS CHARGING HIM MONEY, wouldn't help him. She helped him because the WHITE lawyer was screwing him over!!!

So According to how Sherrod sees the World, that Lawyer was one of his Kind?... :rofl:

peace...

And what you dishonestly failed to mention was the audible "thats right" comments after the "superior" line and the clapping and laughter after Sherrod stated she was not going to give the farmer the "full force" of her agency.
There was no clapping and laughter after the "full force" comment. This shows just how thoroughly brainwashed CON$ are. Even after watching the clip they see and hear what Bigotbart TOLD them to see and hear, and not what's actually there. That's why GOP hate media just continues to lie to them no matter how many times they are exposed as the lying scum they are.

peace...

Asshat, I documeted where the NAACP's Version is Edited...

As for Sherrod's Historic and Current Bigotry?... It's on both Versions.

I'm just Curious as to what it was that the NAACP Removed.

peace...
If there was anything even remotely racist in the missing segment, Bigotbart would have posted it by now!

So According to how Sherrod sees the World, that Lawyer was one of his Kind?... :rofl:

peace...
More like the lawyer was one of YOUR kind! :lol:

Forum List

Back