Bigger Enemy: CNN or North Korea

Who is the bigger enemy of the American people?

• CNN

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • North Korea

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I walked into a room with the TV on and Trump was talking about them being dangerous and that something needed to be done. I naturally figured he was talking about CNN. Then it became clear he was discussing North Korea. But this prompts a good question. Who is the bigger enemy of the American people, CNN or North Korea?

Our founders would have taken up arms against you. They believed in a free press that could stand up to our government and assholes like you.

CNN is a moderate news network and you can't stand it because they shine a light on your fascism. What's you going to do about it? asshole? I am armed to the teeth.

I walked into a room with the TV on and Trump was talking about them being dangerous and that something needed to be done. I naturally figured he was talking about CNN. Then it became clear he was discussing North Korea. But this prompts a good question. Who is the bigger enemy of the American people, CNN or North Korea?
CNN is causing more damage to America than N. Korea..........

Our founders would have taken up arms against you. They believed in a free press that could stand up to our government and assholes like you.

CNN is a moderate news network and you can't stand it because they shine a light on your fascism. What's you going to do about it? asshole? I am armed to the teeth.
I've been deployed in hostile fire zones with CNN around. They're a security risk. They conspire with the enemy just so the enemy will give them first crack at the story. They conspired with Saddam so he would give them unfettered access to Baghdad.

Sad when Republicans consider their own citizens worse than someone who wants to nuke them off the face of the earth.

N. Korea is a threat that can be eliminated but CNN is the enemy at the gate, which is much more treacherous.

DELb7h_XkAA0Gdq.jpg

Coming from someone who admires our enemy, Russia.

19105704_798678416959151_7266572643826562133_n.jpg

This nails it!
Hatred of human rights
Supremecy of the military
CONTROLLED MASS Media..Something you're fighting for right now!
Relgion and government
Corporate power is more important then the poor or middle class.
Labor power supressed
on down the list

Didn't know extortion was a thing that the average news network did.

DD73gEDU0AITeTd.jpg

Perhaps you meant average mafia network?

Coming from someone who admires our enemy, Russia.

You just throw shit out there and hope it sticks.

View attachment 137629

This nails it!
Hatred of human rights
Supremecy of the military
CONTROLLED MASS Media..Something you're fighting for right now!
Relgion and government
Corporate power is more important then the poor or middle class.
Labor power supressed
on down the list

I love it when pro-aborts bleat on and on about basic human rights.

It's like a green light to completely ignore anything and everything else they have to say.

Perhaps you meant average mafia network?

Not even considering it's the law, how does a media outlet try to control a narrative through coercion. They're supposed to have much stricter adherence to objectivity than that. They're supposed to report the news, not control or manage it. They've been propagandists for so long, that they forget how warped they are at the end of the day.

Indeed it can, but we don't currently have a free press, though some orgs are more free than others.

CNN is an operative unit of the Democratic Party for dispelling propaganda.

You talk like a child, making veiled threats.

Forum List

Back