Big D might be right

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Here's a question kathianne. WHy are all groups allowed to have racially based organizations with the overt purpose of bettering people of that race only, except for whites. Whites can's have such groups. Not that I'm aching to join a white supremacy group, I just question the lopsidedness of it all.

Well I don't know about that. I do know that Butler International in Oak Brook lost the Western Open after years of hosting, because of their restrictions, legal , but the PGA wouldn't go along, rightfully in my opinion.

I'm not a lawyer, I do think that there are ways to discriminate for group purposes like the Boys Scouts about atheism and homosexuals, though they have been persecuted for it. Wrongfully in my opinion.

Originally posted by OCA
Well actually you do, its called all the mindless, hate spewing rhetoric that you've lapped up, like a cat drinking milk, here on the internet. All that crap makes you feel good about yourself don't it Big D? And that's what you've been searching for all your life isn't it Big D? Minorities are an easy and convenient scapegoat aren't they Big D?

I've pissed on people better than you.

Thanks for your thoughtful and valuable input.

Here's a question kathianne. WHy are all groups allowed to have racially based organizations with the overt purpose of bettering people of that race only, except for whites. Whites can's have such groups. Not that I'm aching to join a white supremacy group, I just question the lopsidedness of it all.

Bullshit! If you had any self worth you wouldn't give a rats ass about who has what organization.

I believe OCA's post was directed at Big D. I suggest you re-read the conversation that you and I had before things go any further.

RWA & OCA - I don't want a repeat of what has been taking place as of late. It might be best for you to both take the advice I gave you.

Hey RWA 4,000 posts is enough practice, do you think you could finally come up with a salient point you didn't copy out of one of Hannity's our Coulter's books?

Originally posted by Kathianne
Well I don't know about that. I do know that Butler International in Oak Brook lost the Western Open after years of hosting, because of their restrictions, legal , but the PGA wouldn't go along, rightfully in my opinion.

I'm not a lawyer, I do think that there are ways to discriminate for group purposes like the Boys Scouts about atheism and homosexuals, though they have been persecuted for it. Wrongfully in my opinion.

I'm talking about how the diversity movement is basically the attempt at institutionalizing white guilt, and compelling whites to CONTINUALLY feel guilt over slavery and accept giving them handouts and making excuses for them as our penance, apparently forever. It's bogus.

Originally posted by OCA
Minorities are an easy and convenient scapegoat aren't they Big D?
My favorite people in the world are Asians.

As far as "hate spewing rhetoric" your famous for that, why don't you take a poll, but this time on yourself?

Originally posted by OCA
Hey RWA 4,000 posts is enough practice, do you think you could finally come up with a salient point you didn't copy out of one of Hannity's our Coulter's books?

Thanks for your provocative and insightful question. Knowing you has made me a better person.:)

Originally posted by OCA
Bullshit! If you had any self worth you wouldn't give a rats ass about who has what organization.
Ya, just do like OCA and wait for the government to tell you what to care about.

I'm talking about how the diversity movement is basically the attempt at institutionalizing white guilt, and compelling whites to CONTINUALLY feel guilt over slavery and accept giving them handouts and making excuses for them as our penance, apparently forever. It's bogus.

Diversity = Less White People

Affirmative Action is such a blatantly racist policy. I can't believe people accept it. It sickens me to the core.

Originally posted by OCA

It does honestly bother me. That's all. WHite people being villified for doing the things other races do. Why the double standard? I consider it to be a valid discussion and a damn good point as well.

It does honestly bother me. That's all. WHite people being villified for doing the things other races do. Why the double standard? I consider it to be a valid discussion and a damn good point as well.

Forget the DOUBLE standard, I want to know why it is ANY standard at all.

While profiling works for proper process of elimination to pin down a suspect, all of this other BS is useless and counterproductive.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Forget the DOUBLE standard, I want to know why it is ANY standard at all.

While profiling works for proper process of elimination to pin down a suspect, all of this other BS is useless and counterproductive.

Why are there standards? Is that your final question?

Why are there standards? Is that your final question?

THIS standard.....FINAL ANSWER to YOUR question.

-Which is my original question, yet not a final one.

:cof:

We have standards regarding racial discrimination in this country. Overtly we say we don't do it. Yet it practice, it seems it has been acceptable to discriminate against white people based on THEIR skin color, purportedly to correct past doings. The only problem is: our legal system does not punish people based on race, nor on the historical wrongdoings of their ancestry. OR does it? Is this what we want? A racial composition manipulation machine, selling racial quotas to the highest bidder? This is sick political pandering, selling eugenics against whites to get votes.

We have standards regarding racial discrimination in this country. Overtly we say we don't do it. Yet it practice, it seems it has been acceptable to discriminate against white people based on THEIR skin color, purportedly to correct past doings. The only problem is: our legal system does punish people based on race, nor does on historical wrongdoings of their ancestry. OR does it? Is this what we want? A racial composition manipulation machine, selling racial quotas to the highest bidder? This is sick political pandering, selling eugenics against whites to get votes.

You won't get disagreement from me.

In fact, the whole DL thing in California regarding Mexico is a prime example. Davis did it, Arnold destroyed it, and then now is trying to bring it back again.

Forum List

Back