Big D might be right

If the majority of whites really thought that blacks were their equal, they would never except blacks behaviour.

Whites must lower their standards and expectations, in order to see blacks as their equal.

Originally posted by Big D
If the majority of whites really thought that blacks were their equal, they would never except blacks behaviour.

Whites must lower their standards and expectations, in order to see blacks as their equal.

I think all people need to raise thier standards and expectations for everyone and keep them there! Not everyone will make straight As' but we have a much better chance of seeing people improve behaviourly, financially and morally.

Originally posted by dilloduck
I think all people need to raise thier standards and expectations for everyone and keep them there! Not everyone will make straight As' but we have a much better chance of seeing people improve behaviourly, financially and morally.
The whole world holds whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

Originally posted by janeeng
Here some reading for you Big D!!! hahahahaha!

The second one is claimed to be for the LIBS! :D

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/~sww/LAST-POETS/last_poets1.html#scared

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/glrbtta2.html
What the hell is this crap?

Trying to distract from the point?

The whole world holds whites accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

Oh chill ther D, a little humor will never hurt anyone!!!!!

Well, now that we are on the subject though, I just had my neighbor carve in the words "asshole" on the trunk of my car, yes, a little black girl. I witnessed her there too and denied it. Went next door and told them about it, the girl is actually visiting for the weekend. The local police are on their way. Shall be an interesting night from here!

Oh chill ther D, a little humor will never hurt anyone!!!!!

Well, now that we are on the subject though, I just had my neighbor carve in the words "asshole" on the trunk of my car, yes, a little black girl. I witnessed her there too and denied it. Went next door and told them about it, the girl is actually visiting for the weekend. The local police are on their way. Shall be an interesting night from here!

No doubt. Dang that's a bad way to start the week. Good luck!

Originally posted by Kathianne
No doubt. Dang that's a bad way to start the week. Good luck!

Your not kidding! Typical cops around here too, I called them an hour ago, and still no show. It's dark out and I will here, I need a flashlight to see the damage, well shit, if you would put down the coffee and donuts and got here you might have been able to see it.

Atleast the neighbor that, the Uncle of the kid that lives at the house came over and was very upset with what his Neice did. He has the Father of the kid coming here and is taking the information to have the car fixed. I guess it goes to show, not all black are so bad, hint hint Big D!!!!! I respected what he said to me too "I bring my children up to love EVERYONE" and from the handshake, I believe him too!

Your not kidding! Typical cops around here too, I called them an hour ago, and still no show. It's dark out and I will here, I need a flashlight to see the damage, well shit, if you would put down the coffee and donuts and got here you might have been able to see it.

Atleast the neighbor that, the Uncle of the kid that lives at the house came over and was very upset with what his Neice did. He has the Father of the kid coming here and is taking the information to have the car fixed. I guess it goes to show, not all black are so bad, hint hint Big D!!!!! I respected what he said to me too "I bring my children up to love EVERYONE" and from the handshake, I believe him too!

Hey Janeen, how'd you know I was eating coffee and donuts? Oh, it was the cops you were referring to. :p:

About the neighbor, I think that barring a rapidly changing situation, our neighbors, by choice of neighborhood, economics, probable education levels, share the same morals, hopes, values, and ideals that we do. Just my take. Got that Big D?:cof:

There is no point.

This issue is minute in this election season, it doesn't matter enough to bother mentioning, nobody gives a shit because there are bigger fish to fry.

Originally posted by OCA
There is no point.

This issue is minute in this election season, it doesn't matter enough to bother mentioning, nobody gives a shit because there are bigger fish to fry.

You certainly care about shutting down all debate on the topic.

I respected what he said to me too "I bring my children up to love EVERYONE" and from the handshake, I believe him too!

"He" may have, but it would be obvious that SOMEONE has been teaching the kid DIFFERENT. Like all the kids black friends.

Just a thought...

Originally posted by Pale Rider
"He" may have, but it would be obvious that SOMEONE has been teaching the kid DIFFERENT. Like all the kids black friends.

Just a thought...

Your very right, but then again, we have some WHITE kids that behave in worse manners.

Originally posted by OCA
There is no point.

You see I don't need politicians or people in goverment to guide my life or to tell me whats wrong and right. If I acted like or followed what the people in our goverment said I would probably be living in some slum in Washington D.C right next to you.

As I have said before OCA you are a week minded spinless jellyfish and your statement is just more proof of that.

I don't need other men to tell me whats wrong and right, and poor is the man that does.

I guess it goes to show, not all black are so bad, hint hint Big D!!!!! I respected what he said to me too "I bring my children up to love EVERYONE" and from the handshake, I believe him too!
I know all blacks are not bad people, but I know that enuff blacks are a problem that it should not be ignored.

You see I don't need politicians or people in goverment to guide my life or to tell me whats wrong and right. If I acted like or followed what the people in our goverment said I would probably be living in some slum in Washington D.C right next to you.

As I have said before OCA you are a week minded spinless jellyfish and your statement is just more proof of that.

yeah. "Hey everyone accepts it. It must be right." duh.

I know all blacks are not bad people, but I know that enuff blacks are a problem that it should not be ignored.

Hey that's something Big D. :) Don't you think the same could be said for whites? Any group of people?

Hey that's something Big D. :) Don't you think the same could be said for whites? Any group of people?
Sure, but the problems such as crime are far more of a problem from the black community then any other group.

It's not even close.

Here's a question kathianne. WHy are all groups allowed to have racially based organizations with the overt purpose of bettering people of that race only, except for whites. Whites can's have such groups. Not that I'm aching to join a white supremacy group, I just question the lopsidedness of it all.

Well actually you do, its called all the mindless, hate spewing rhetoric that you've lapped up, like a cat drinking milk, here on the internet. All that crap makes you feel good about yourself don't it Big D? And that's what you've been searching for all your life isn't it Big D? Minorities are an easy and convenient scapegoat aren't they Big D?

I've pissed on people better than you.

Forum List

Back