Big ACORN shocker...

He's not a convicted felon. That is a simple statement of fact.
And, a few on your list for the GWB administration are not convicted felons, either. You opened the door nicely.

Could be....I double checked but wasn't 100% on Otto Reich or whether Abrams was convicted of a felony or something else. If evidence proves to the contrary I have no issue taking them off - it doesn't change my point either way :)
Yup. You're right. Your 'you too' point is made. On this, there is little difference between this administration and the last. So much for hope and change.

Coyote mentioned the following "felons" associated with Bush:

"Convicted felons with ties to Bush.....

John Poindextor: National Security Adviser in the Bush Administration, was convicted in 1990 on five felony charges

Elliott Abrams, pleaded guilty to withholding information from Congress in 1991 over Iran-Congra (is that a felony? Not sure)

Otto Reich - another Iran-Contra figure, White House Special Envoy

Charles Colson - Bush awarded the Presidential Citizens Medal to Colson ."

Well, let's consider the various "felons" mentioned. The first thing we immediately notice is that except for Colson (of Nixon's Watergate fame) ..... ALL the other "felons" earned their "notoriety" from the Iran-Contra Affair.

Colson is regarded by one and all as a bona fide "Born Again Christian" with an ESPECIALLY impressive record that proved that Colson earned that accolade by Christians (who constitute approx 80-85% of America's population). So, in Colson we have Bush's "guilty tie to Colson" in that the devout Christian Bush plopped a medal on someone that Christians across America thought was a honky-dory type of a chap.

The other so-called "felons" associated with Bush were, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, so deemed because of their involvement in the Iran Contra Affair. Do any of you remember, or know about the Iran Contra Affair ? Google it. You'll find that Reagan snookered The Islamofascist Iranians by selling them bogus arms and using that money to finance the anti-Communist Nicaraguan Contra Rebels (our allies) in the fight to stop the spread of Communism in South America. BUT........the Communist Lefties in our Govt, Rep Boland, specifically, authored an Amendment that BLOCKED our government's move against overtly financing our anti-Commie allies.

The PATRIOTS (i.e. some of whom were the convicted abovementioned "felons" like Adm Poindexter) were "disgraced" and resigned their offices. So let's be clear as to OBAMI-SALAMI's association and fanfared appointment of Van Jones, the police-hating Oakland criminal and outrageous Commie to a significant post in the Obama Adm. MARXIST Obami-Salami's TWENTY YEAR tenure in Obama's self-acknowledged "pastor, friend and mentor's" Church run by the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, whose self-acknowledged "friend and idol" was, and is, the most notorious Anti-Semite and Whitey-Hater in America's History: The PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam. And Farrakhan, at one of his rallies during the Presidential Campaign, proclaimed that Obami Salami "WAS OUR MESSIAH !!!!"

And, of course we have the COMMIE Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL TERRORIST who, during the Presidential Campaign, on National TV, declared that he was remorseful in that he wasn't as effective as he wanted to in his terrorist activity of bombing a Police HQ, the Pentagon,etc.

This same COMMIE Bill Ayers who worked at ACORN alongside MARXIST Obami-Salami when Obami was the Lawyer-in-chief coaching the ACORN representatives when questioned for their veracity. Bill Ayers, who MARXIST Obami-Salami acknowledged as a "friend" somewhere in the begining of the campaign, both of whom attended numerous meetings in that now exposed CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, made speeches from the same podium extolling the virtues of ACORN. And, to top it off, the Marxist Obami-Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career from Ayers' home.

Oh, BTW..... shortly before the end of the Presidential Campaign, when MARXIST Obami-Salami was questioned about his friendship with Ayers, Obama, without batting an eye, denied his friendship with Ayers saying that Ayers "was just another guy in the neighborhood."

I am not going to bring up Marxist Obami-Salami's REZKO, or Blagoyevitch's dealings, etc nor Obami's close ties and recent visit to his Kenyan MARXIST and COMMIE relatives, the most important of whom is the RAPIST and MURDERER ODINGA, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN" and leader of the BRUTAL and OPPRESSIVE "Orange Democratic Party" of Kenya.

In the light of these IRREFUTABLE FACTS, one would think that the LIEbtards on this Forum would steer away from any discussion of even REMOTELY comparing Bush's association with supposed "felons" and MARXIST Obami Salami's "unimpeachable record " with "felons", and/or undesirables in that regard.

Last edited:
You were ready to condem them on the words of a 19 year old Borat wanna be.

I was? Who is Borat? Isn't that some fictional movie character? The movie trailer didn't look that good so I have never seen it.

Immie

Sasha Baron Coehn

He is the guy who makes movies as characters and then asks real people questions.

This young man was very obviously trying to do a rightwing version of this guys gig.

The tapes are obviously altered according to the study.

They would only harm themselves by claiming this when the tapes are in the public domain for anyone to test.

Oh BTW it also looks like the GW emails were altered.

Says a well paid "independent" investigator?

Sasha Baron Cohen? Okay, so who is Borat?

Immie

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
And, a few on your list for the GWB administration are not convicted felons, either. You opened the door nicely.

Could be....I double checked but wasn't 100% on Otto Reich or whether Abrams was convicted of a felony or something else. If evidence proves to the contrary I have no issue taking them off - it doesn't change my point either way :)
Yup. You're right. Your 'you too' point is made. On this, there is little difference between this administration and the last. So much for hope and change.

You missed my point then - it wasn't exactly a "you too".

First off: you have the rightwingers up in arms about Obama "surrounded" by "convicted felons". I don't call two individuals of dubious closeness "surrounded by" - I call it hyperbole. Their criticisms would have more validity if evenly applied but they aren't (and before you say it, the leftwingers aren't any different in that regard).

Second: I give the example of Bush (for whom they had no criticism for essentially the same appearance of consorting with felons) as a comparison. Call it it a "you too" if you want, but comparison's and contrasts help provide context for debate otherwise you risk up arguing in a vacuum.

As for "hope and change" - ideology aside - do you honestly think any Administration is going to "pure" and pristine? Thousands of people are involved - many not particularly close to the president. Chances are there'll be problems. That's reality. Or maybe I'm just way too cynica. Truth is - this whole issue isn't about "convicted felons" it's about ideological smear campaigns trying to make something out of nothing through the Bad Company Fallacy.

John Poindextor: National Security Adviser in the Bush Administration, was convicted in 1990 on five felony charges

Elliott Abrams, pleaded guilty to withholding information from Congress in 1991 over Iran-Congra (is that a felony? Not sure)

Well, let's consider the various "felons" mentioned. The first thing we immediately notice is that except for Colson (of Nixon's Watergate fame) ..... ALL the other "felons" earned their "notoriety" from the Iran-Contra Affair.

Colson is regarded by one and all as a bona fide "Born Again Christian" with an ESPECIALLY impressive record that proved that Colson earned that accolade by Christians (who constitute approx 80-85% of America's population). So, in Colson we have Bush's "guilty tie to Colson" in that the devout Christian Bush plopped a medal on someone that Christians across America thought was a honky-dory type of a chap.

The other so-called "felons" associated with Bush were, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, so deemed because of their involvement in the Iran Contra Affair. Do any of you remember, or know about the Iran Contra Affair ? Google it. You'll find that Reagan snookered The Islamofascist Iranians by selling them bogus arms and using that money to finance the anti-Communist Nicaraguan Contra Rebels (our allies) in the fight to stop the spread of Communism in South America. BUT........the Communist Lefties in our Govt, Rep Boland, specifically, authored an Amendment that BLOCKED our government's move against overtly financing our anti-Commie allies.

The PATRIOTS (i.e. some of whom were the convicted abovementioned "felons" like Adm Poindexter) were "disgraced" and resigned their offices. So let's be clear as to OBAMI-SALAMI's association and fanfared appointment of Van Jones, the police-hating Oakland criminal and outrageous Commie to a significant post in the Obama Adm. MARXIST Obami-Salami's TWENTY YEAR tenure in Obama's self-acknowledged "pastor, friend and mentor's" Church run by the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, whose self-acknowledged "friend and idol" was, and is, the most notorious Anti-Semite and Whitey-Hater in America's History: The PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam. And Farrakhan, at one of his rallies during the Presidential Campaign, proclaimed that Obami Salami "WAS OUR MESSIAH !!!!"

And, of course we have the COMMIE Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL TERRORIST who, during the Presidential Campaign, on National TV, declared that he was remorseful in that he wasn't as effective as he wanted to in his terrorist activity of bombing a Police HQ, the Pentagon,etc.

This same COMMIE Bill Ayers who worked at ACORN alongside MARXIST Obami-Salami when Obami was the Lawyer-in-chief coaching the ACORN representatives when questioned for their veracity. Bill Ayers, who MARXIST Obami-Salami acknowledged as a "friend" somewhere in the begining of the campaign, both of whom attended numerous meetings in that now exposed CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, made speeches from the same podium extolling the virtues of ACORN. And, to top it off, the Marxist Obami-Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career from Ayers' home.

Oh, BTW..... shortly before the end of the Presidential Campaign, when MARXIST Obami-Salami was questioned about his friendship with Ayers, Obama, without batting an eye, denied his friendship with Ayers saying that Ayers "was just another guy in the neighborhood."

I am not going to bring up Marxist Obami-Salami's REZKO, or Blagoyevitch's dealings, etc nor Obami's close ties and recent visit to his Kenyan MARXIST and COMMIE relatives, the most important of whom is the RAPIST and MURDERER ODINGA, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN" and leader of the BRUTAL and OPPRESSIVE "Orange Democratic Party" of Kenya.

In the light of these IRREFUTABLE FACTS, one would think that the LIEbtards on this Forum would steer away from any discussion of even REMOTELY comparing Bush's association with supposed "felons" and MARXIST Obami Salami's "unimpeachable record " with "felons", and/or undesirables in that regard.

They are convicted felons. What difference does it make if their felony happens to be something you are particularly sympathetic too? It's a felony. Just because you approve of it doesn't make it right. The rest of your gobblygook is too confusing to concentrate on. :lol:

They are convicted felons. What difference does it make if their felony happens to be something you are particularly sympathetic too? It's a felony. Just because you approve of it doesn't make it right. The rest of your gobblygook is too confusing to concentrate on. :lol:

Coyote,

By your reasoning if the circumstances of the so-called "felonies" are irrelevant, our Founding Fathers were "FELONS" also, albeit not "CONVICTED" ones. Although, one could make an argument that our Founding Fathers were "CONVICTED" in absentia.

Nope, LIEbtard .... that crappola of yours won't fly. ESPECIALLY when one considers the degree and MAGNITUDE of MARXIST Obami Salami's off-the-wall OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR and BLATANT LIES even when comparing MARXIST Obami Salami with the most EGREGIOUS American Political Charlatans of the past.

As to my "gobblygook" (you mean gobbledygook doncha ? ....just trying to be helpful since this isn't a typo): it is really amazing how recent history, not even a decade old, understandable to a semi-retarded Jr Hi student, suddenly turns to "gobblygook" when its irrefutable information is unpalatable to a stone cold LIEbtard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
They are convicted felons. What difference does it make if their felony happens to be something you are particularly sympathetic too? It's a felony. Just because you approve of it doesn't make it right. :

Gonna take a guess that he has no problem with convicted felon and über hippie-hater G. Gordon Liddy, either.

They are convicted felons. What difference does it make if their felony happens to be something you are particularly sympathetic too? It's a felony. Just because you approve of it doesn't make it right. :

Gonna take a guess that he has no problem with convicted felon and über hippie-hater G. Gordon Liddy, either.

Another LIEbtard heard from.

So, let's compare "felon" and uber Human Trash Hater G.Gordon Liddy, to MARXIST Obami Salami's long-assed friendship with the NON-convicted "felon" COMMIE Billy Ayers: THE UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL TERRORIST, who on National TV, claimed that he was remorseful that he wasn't more successful in his bombing of a Police HQ, the Pentagon, etc. Or, how about MARXIST Obami Salami's RAPIST and MURDERING COMMIE cousin who was photo-oped arm-in-arm with the smiling Obami Salami at one of the "AFRICAN STALIN'S" rallies ?

Last edited:
Coyote,

By your reasoning if the circumstances of the so-called "felonies" are irrelevant, our Founding Fathers were "FELONS" also, albeit not "CONVICTED" ones. Although, one could make an argument that our Founding Fathers were "CONVICTED" in absentia.

My dear Guano,

I don't expect you to understand reasoning but I'll give it the old college try in the interest of furthering your education.

When we refer to "convicted felons" surrounding the White House Administrations, we are referring to American law - yes? To do otherwise would be to have a discussion with no parameters or commonly understood definitions on which to base our arguments. So lets stick to that eh?

Nope, LIEbtard .... that crappola of yours won't fly. ESPECIALLY when one considers the degree and MAGNITUDE of MARXIST Obami Salami's off-the-wall OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR and BLATANT LIES even when comparing MARXIST Obami Salami with the most EGREGIOUS American Political Charlatans of the past.

You speak a peculiar dialect. I'm used to plain old English. It sounds as if...in simplified terms - you are talking about some sort of flying crap and politics. Now it is well known that most politicians (especially those of the anal-retentive, knicker-bunching right) are full of crap but - does that crap fly? I have seen little direct evidence of it but I'm certainly open to your explanations concerning that phenomenum.

As to my "gobblygook" (you mean gobbledygook doncha ? ....just trying to be helpful since this isn't a typo):

Thank you. Coming from the freedom loving school of creative spelling, I need all the help I can get from you spelling Nazis. But, while you're at it, perhaps you can do a similar transformation on your logic?

it is really amazing how recent history, not even a decade old, understandable to a semi-retarded Jr Hi student, suddenly turns to "gobblygook" when its irrefutable information is unpalatable to a stone cold LIEbtard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry to hear you are semi-retarded. I'm afraid I can't help you much with that issue but I will try to keep my sentences short and simple for you.

Sincerely,

Canis Latrans

Last edited:
Felons they qualify for jobs in the Obama administration would fit in with the rest of the criminals, tax cheats, frauds and swindlers!!!! contact the whitehouse for a czar position!!!!!

Felons they qualify for jobs in the Obama administration would fit in with the rest of the criminals, tax cheats, frauds and swindlers!!!! contact the whitehouse for a czar position!!!!!

You sound like another one of the semi-retarded posters. Only your not as amusing as Guano.

So, let's compare "felon" and uber Human Trash Hater G.Gordon Liddy, to MARXIST Obami Salami's long-assed friendship with the NON-convicted "felon" COMMIE Billy Ayers: THE UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL TERRORIST, who on National TV, claimed that he was remorseful that he wasn't more successful in his bombing of a Police HQ, the Pentagon, etc. Or, how about MARXIST Obami Salami's RAPIST and MURDERING COMMIE cousin who was photo-oped arm-in-arm with the smiling Obami Salami at one of the "AFRICAN STALIN'S" rallies ?

So yes, you think Liddy was a stand-up guy.

Gotcha...

Coyote,

My dear Guano,

I don't expect you to understand reasoning but I'll give it the old college try in the interest of furthering your education.

When we refer to "convicted felons" surrounding the White House Administrations, we are referring to American law - yes? To do otherwise would be to have a discussion with no parameters or commonly understood definitions on which to base our arguments. So lets stick to that eh?

You speak a peculiar dialect. I'm used to plain old English. It sounds as if...in simplified terms - you are talking about some sort of flying crap and politics. Now it is well known that most politicians (especially those of the anal-retentive, knicker-bunching right) are full of crap but - does that crap fly? I have seen little direct evidence of it but I'm certainly open to your explanations concerning that phenomenum.

As to my "gobblygook" (you mean gobbledygook doncha ? ....just trying to be helpful since this isn't a typo):

Thank you. Coming from the freedom loving school of creative spelling, I need all the help I can get from you spelling Nazis. But, while you're at it, perhaps you can do a similar transformation on your logic?

it is really amazing how recent history, not even a decade old, understandable to a semi-retarded Jr Hi student, suddenly turns to "gobblygook" when its irrefutable information is unpalatable to a stone cold LIEbtard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry to hear you are semi-retarded. I'm afraid I can't help you much with that issue but I will try to keep my sentences short and simple for you.

Sincerely,

Canis Latrans

Coyote-on-Peyote,

As a LIEbtard I don't expect you to be rational. Not surprisingly, in your last post.....as well as all the previous posts you were not.

When people discuss "felons", in the course of the discussion one usually considers the CIRCUMSTANCES of the "felony". Whether they are of the "convicted" variety, or not. That is especially pertinent when one discusses "felons" with the goal of establishing the validity of their status.

Apparently. that aspect of discussing "felons" is beyond the ability of the typical LIEbtard (sadly, YOU) who has been furnished by NATURE with not only a unicelled brain......but a seriously damaged one, as well.

This, and other peculiar lack of abilities for a LIEbtard brain to function adequately causes you drop-cases to be correctly adjudicated as being IDIOTS.

On the subject of "FLYING CRAP". My dear unicelled Coyote-on-Peyote.......you being a typical LIEbtard ......ARE CRAP, the "FLYING" variety, or otherwise is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT !

As a matter of fact, you being a LIEbtard, is correctly identified as a POS. The "S" in that acronym refers to a synonym for CRAP.

I have given you all the "direct evidence" you need. As to whether you are "open" to the explanations I have given you is of monumental indifference to me.

Regarding your phenomenal ability to manufacture an inexhaustible amount of "gobblygook" on any subject, at any time: I realize that this happens to be an inborn trait of the typical LIEbtard.

However, there is a cure for that obnoxious malady: Take a TEN TON vat filled 1/2 way with a honeyed enema of your choice.....pour enough DRANO to fill up the vat.....get an XXXtra large diametered hose (to heighten your pleasure), stick it in the place where the "sun don't shine".....and flush out the "gobblygook" that has clogged up your unicelled brain. Needless to say, you'll have to use up ALL of the vat's contents. TRUST ME.

You mentioned retardation. A typical LIEbtard like you is beyond being retarded. Hence for you to even refer to "retardation" is a non sequitur.

I hope I won't be contacted by a whackjob like you again. Knowing you, that is, of course, an impossibility. However, I will promise you this: I will do my best to ignore you.

Last edited:

So yes, you think Liddy was a stand-up guy.

Gotcha...

I'm glad you also made the correct conclusion after comparing Liddy with MARXIST Obami Salami's decade long friend and co-worker at ACORN, the COMMIE POS Ayers.

Last edited:
The truth is quite easily distinguishable from this sham investigation.

Acorn hired one of their own to investigate themselves. Democrat Scott Harshbarger is of the same leftist ilk as is Acorn - they share a very important contributor in George Soros.

This "investigator" is a champion of Nancy Pelosi, and was already cozy with the likes of the Working Families Party - a branch of Acorn itself.

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN

Submitted by Peter Flaherty on Tue, 09/22/2009 - 15:23

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

The truth is quite easily distinguishable from this sham investigation.

Acorn hired one of their own to investigate themselves. Democrat Scott Harshbarger is of the same leftist ilk as is Acorn - they share a very important contributor in George Soros.

This "investigator" is a champion of Nancy Pelosi, and was already cozy with the likes of the Working Families Party - a branch of Acorn itself.

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN

Submitted by Peter Flaherty on Tue, 09/22/2009 - 15:23

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

The Leftiest of the Left Multi-Billionaire Maestro George Soros, who is the largest Financial Supporter of Marxist Obami Salami ( just 5 personal visits to the White House as Obami's personal guest) supporting ACORN by supporting Harshbarger and his semi-Commie COMMON CAUSE ??????

WHATASURPRISE !!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if COMMIE Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST and MARXIST Obami Salami's decade long friend and co-worker at ACORN would convince Obami Salami to run a parallel investigation by putting The Black Racist whackjob Rev "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright in charge of that Investigating Committee.

Bolstered with the Moral backing of Rev "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's self-acknowledged "friend and idol": the most notorious Anti-Semite and Whitey Hater in America's History, the PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam". Yeah.....that's right: Louis Farrakhan who during one of his sponsored rallies during the Presidential Campaign declared that the MARXIST Obami Salami was "OUR MESSIAH !!!!"

that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

SO you predcted that this was nothing but a farce and an attack on Acorn?

And you beleve their own findings uncovered by their own investigation?

And you ask that we put credibilty in your postings?

The report was conducted by an independent investigator.

Forum List

Back