Biden would be a better POTUS than Obama

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I never in all of my wildest nightmares would have ever foreseen myself thinking such a terrible thing; but it has gotten so bad in the Obama white house that I'm left with no other option. I suggest Obama step down and let the nut cake Biden take over for the next two years until we get a republican back in the oval office. We would be better off.

Jesus that's pathetic. It may be true but holy shit what a low bar to get over. Biden brings all of the retarded obie does less the skin color for cover.

Biden was Obama's insurance policy against impeachment. Ironically, Biden would be infinitely better than Obama.

thing with Biden is that he might be a flake but I don't see him as an enemy of the USA !!

Last edited:
What a sad commentary that the American people would rather settle for Joe Biden just to get rid of Obama.

Hey, at least we would be able to pop our shotguns off in the air.

joe-biden-gun-pose.jpg

What a sad commentary that the American people would rather settle for Joe Biden just to get rid of Obama.
I would settle for a spinning wheel or a random number generator to decide government policy. Because most politicians in America are doing a much worse job than any early computer could right now.

People tend to undersell Biden. But you cannot have the career he's had and be a complete dope. Yeah, his mouth often gets the better of him. But when Obama needed a budget deal hammered out he sent Biden. Who accomplished it. Biden undestands what working across the aisle means. Biden knows what striking a deal with the opposition involves. Yes Biden would be infintely better than the Teenager inChief we currently have.

I never in all of my wildest nightmares would have ever foreseen myself thinking such a terrible thing; but it has gotten so bad in the Obama white house that I'm left with no other option. I suggest Obama step down and let the nut cake Biden take over for the next two years until we get a republican back in the oval office. We would be better off.
I've been saying this ever sice 5 years ago when Biden was asked to go to congress to get it done and he did. He did what Obama couldn't which is negotiate.

Jesus that's pathetic. It may be true but holy shit what a low bar to get over. Biden brings all of the retarded obie does less the skin color for cover.
Even more so which is why he would be perfect. He would spend the next two years bumbling around like Ford. He wouldn't get anything done. But he wouldn't do anymore damage. I could live with that.

Forum List

Back