Split the baby, in thirds.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Okay, so it's obviously time to split up the US into thirds. What part do you want for Liberals, Jesus-freaks, and Ayn Rand fantsayland bozos? Stake your claims, and then get the fuck out of my country.

I'll take Alaska and the lower half of Wisconsin.

I'll take Alaska and the lower half of Wisconsin.
And for?

Myself, of course. Make one cottage in Alaska in the heart of the wilderness and leave the rest to the wildlife. Take over and capitalize on the cheese industry in WI. Allow anyone in who is willing to be peaceful. If you start crap out you go. Go bother Indiana or something. :D

Legalize Marijuana and outlaw tobacco. Pretend that women support the legal right to hire someone to kill their unborn child while slick, smart liberal men avoid their responsibilities by pressuring women to doing what might cause them permanent psychological damag and physical harm. Outlaw Christmas decorations on public property in fly over country while politicians pretend that the gigantic Christmas tree in Washington D.C. represents the Country. Yeah right, split the Country.

You America-hating Democrats tried this in 1860, but we Republicans kicked your asses and freed black Americans from the horror of your possession. If all you queers want a change of scenery, take your dog & pony show over to the streets of Tehran. Be sure to remind the Iranian people of your "right" to rape children. They especially want to hear about "rights" like that.

Blue for Libera,s Red for Neocons, Green for Libertarians

Stake_Claim.png

Libertarians rarely win, and there's not much of 'em.

Can't we give them like, a fake state? Rhode Island doesn't really count, so they can have that.

:p :D

Libertarians rarely win, and there's not much of 'em.

Can't we give them like, a fake state? Rhode Island doesn't really count, so they can have that.

:p :D
I think if we built a big wall along the upper green line and used both your ideas that would work out just fine.

Forum List

Back