Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

It’s not “how they want” it’s how one person tells them to vote. If they wanted to do it they would get up off their fat asses and vote. Novel concept for a fat ass lapdog like you, Fido.

Nope, it's how they want. They choose to vote that way. But your example was your wife, daughter and in-laws. Which ones are you calling "fat asses?"

Nope, it's how they want. They choose to vote that way. But your example was your wife, daughter and in-laws. Which ones are you calling "fat asses?"
Nope. They don't care. They just shrug or are bullied into it. In my example its not literally me you idiot. I have explained this to you 100x. Jeezuz your OCD is off the charts, Fido.

Notice you didn't deny any of the post. Good boy, Fido.

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:
Pointing out you're a lunatic and your post just another lunatic rant is not denying it in your crazed mind??

You may be even more nuts than you appear.

Nope. They don't care. They just shrug or are bullied into it. In my example its not literally me you idiot. I have explained this to you 100x. Jeezuz your OCD is off the charts, Fido.

You bully your family, GayShortBus? Do you think anyone buys your, I'm not talking about my family, while you're talking about your family? You certainly can't be talking about other families since you don't speak for other families.

Pointing out you're a lunatic and your post just another lunatic rant is not denying it in your crazed mind??

You may be even more nuts than you appear.
OK Fido

1648999143505.png

Keep voting for idiots. Well you’re their voter base.

You bully your family, GayShortBus? Do you think anyone buys your, I'm not talking about my family, while you're talking about your family? You certainly can't be talking about other families since you don't speak for other families.
I used myself as an example if my kids were old enough to vote and if my parents lived with me. Neither is the case because I am not a fossil like you, Fido.

I used myself as an example if my kids were old enough to vote and if my parents lived with me. Neither is the case because I am not a fossil like you, Fido.

And in your example, YOU painted your own family as "lazy" "fat asses."

You literally posted...

If I have my parents living with me and my daughter turns 18 and I have my wife. Let's say those four never vote. Now I can vote by mail w/o a valid reason as to why I cannot vote in person. I go to all four and state, sign this ballot and vote the way I did since you don't care anyway. They do and my vote now counts as five. Is it fraud? No. But since they are too lazy or don't care to vote and would not have voted in person

It’s not “how they want” it’s how one person tells them to vote. If they wanted to do it they would get up off their fat asses and vote. Novel concept for a fat ass lapdog like you, Fido.

[emphasis added to highlight GayShortBus bullying his own family]

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris agree with that statement 100%. What is a woman? Durr

You said you’re a Democrat and that’s your party platform, Fido.

I said "quote" someone, GayShortBus.

You fail again because you're a failure.

Forum List

Back