USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
chuck_pitbull.jpg

--Biden--

snow_baby___chihuahua_dog___tanya_amberson.jpg

~~Palin~~

:eusa_shifty: :lol: :eusa_shifty:

Are you kidding? Biden's been totally neutered here. He cant be his agressive self because it will turn into one of those Clinton-Lazzio fiasco. and she isnt as big a push over as you think.

But then we are always told the liberal candidates are the superior debaters only to see them get trounced.

She'll reduce Biden to sputtering incoherence. Pretty much like McCain will do to Obama, if Obama ever gets up the balls to debate him.

She'll reduce Biden to sputtering incoherence. Pretty much like McCain will do to Obama, if Obama ever gets up the balls to debate him.

You must not have watched his speech last night then.

To sum it up, he said to McCain (about debating)

"BRING IT ON!!!!"

I think Obama's balls are right where they need to be. ;)

Echo Zulu Wrote:
You must not have watched his speech last night then.

To sum it up, he said to McCain (about debating)

"BRING IT ON!!!!"

Yes, he did. It was incredibly reminiscent of his "I'll debate McCain anytime, anyplace....oops, just kidding, I won't do any of the townhall meetings with McCain at all because I don't do well without my trusty teleprompter" debacle.

As for Palin and Biden - well, Biden isn't know for his golden tongue, is he (unless you count rambling incoherently for hours or sticking your foot in your mouth repeatedly as positive traits)...all Palin needs to do is stay calm, and be articulate and direct...and she'll do fine versus Biden.

Whether or not she can do that...well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Echo Zulu Wrote:

Yes, he did. It was incredibly reminiscent of his "I'll debate McCain anytime, anyplace....oops, just kidding, I won't do any of the townhall meetings with McCain at all because I don't do well without my trusty teleprompter" debacle.

As for Palin and Biden - well, Biden isn't know for his golden tongue, is he (unless you count rambling incoherently for hours or sticking your foot in your mouth repeatedly as positive traits)...all Palin needs to do is stay calm, and be articulate and direct...and she'll do fine versus Biden.

Whether or not she can do that...well, we'll just have to wait and see.

McCain has picked someone for vice president who is not ready to be president.

This shows that McCain cares more about getting elected than he does about our country.

This shows that McCain cares more about getting elected than he does about our country.

Politicians always care more about getting elected than they care for their country--it's their job.

Kirk Wrote:

Palin is as qualified or more qualified to be President of the United States as Barak Obama.

This shows the the Democratic party in this country cares more about getting elected than it does about our country.

Kirk Wrote:

Palin is as qualified or more qualified to be President of the United States as Barak Obama.

This shows the the Democratic party in this country cares more about getting elected than it does about our country.

Bullshit.

Obama has been in public service for twenty years and on the national and international stage for the last four years.

This woman shoots cariboo.

Fascinating how it was all about "life experience" when Obama was being hammered about his lack of experience hurting his chances. Libs cried and cried about how it didn't matter - how experienced politicians "got us into this mess" and now it was time for an outsider to get us out...that we need non-Washington-types to work together bringing their unique, non-political backgrounds....wait, McCain just nominated someone with just as little experience as Obama?...QUICK QUICK KILL KILL KILL GET HER GET HER!!!!!!

lol. I will be the first to admit that I disagree with McCain's choice because I think he has made the discussion of experience more difficult...but to see you guys leap from one side to the other pointing your fingers at Palin after listening to you defend Barak for the past months has been hysterical.

Keep it up...it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this is exactly why McCain chose Palin. Everything you say about Palin is just going to be reflected back at Obama - every time you screech about her inexperience it just keeps the issue on the table...if Palin is too inexperienced to be VICE-President...than you have simply illustrated that Obama is too inexperienced to be PRESIDENT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back