Biden starts student loan payoffs 6 months ahead of schedule

Why do right wingers go batshit crazy when poor people get a financial break? They fine with tax breaks for billionaires, interest free forgiveable loans to mega corporations,, but give a person making less than $120,000 per year a tax break, and the nation is going to hell in a handbasket.

How selfish and greedy are you Lisa???
who do you imagine pays for their financial break, you dumb cuck?

Why do right wingers go batshit crazy when poor people get a financial break? They fine with tax breaks for billionaires, interest free forgiveable loans to mega corporations,, but give a person making less than $120,000 per year a tax break, and the nation is going to hell in a handbasket.

Everything you whine about was created by a bipartisan effort....

I’m a retiree with a fixed income.. Why should I and other retirees have to help someone earning $120,000 pay off his loans? That is GOOD money, and if he can’t pay a few hundred dollars on his debt taking home $7,000 a month, then he’s living too high on the hog.

Looting? Is that what it’s called when I pay taxes to educate someone else’s kids? I thought it was because an educated nation is a prosperous nation.
That's what suckers like you call it. Smart people know it's a huge swindle.

I’m against giving financial breaks to corporations, millionaires, billionaires, big business and students. We over are over $30 trillion in debt and can’t take on anymore.

You take out a loan, be responsible and pay it back.

We need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending everywhere.

Beginning In February, six months ahead of schedule, Biden is buying more votes with other people’s money by canceling “crippling” loans that were originally $12,000 or less. Two questions for discussion:

1) A original loan of $12,000 or less is hardly crippling, especially for college-educated professionals in their 30s. Why is Biden giving this gift to higher earners, when people with high school diplomas have car loans of $30,000?

2) Didn’t the SCOTUS rule this unconstituional? Isn’t this a show that Biden has no respect for our system of government?

Another win for the good guys.

Well your nation is solving their crushing debt/gov largesse problem by offing sick people. Or, people who are depressed. SO, go Canada I guess?

Irrelevant. This is for the good of the country.
How is it for the good of the country to let college-educated professionals earning $120.000 off the hook for paying a few hundred dollars a month? Wouldn’t it be better to let the mechanic earning $50,000 to skip out on his car loan payment?

Not asking the government to educate, just pay.
Taxypayers pay. Where do you think the government gets it money?

You leftists are all the same: give away money to whoever you want because it doesn’t cost anyone anything….the government pays.

Forum List

Back