Left has meltdown over impending demise of Biden student loan debt shifting scheme.

And you made $50 an hour as an apprentice, and the other poster's Dad made more than that. Everybody on the innernetz makes tons of money, yet they squeal over minimum wage being $11 an hour. lol yeah right.

Comprehension problems again common with the left. Go back to my response when you made that false argument before.

I see you now have to pretend I didn't post facts about your claims. Okay. I accept your de facto concession. I merely fact checked your own claims. So you're telling us stuff you deliberately misrepresented?

Comprehension problems again common with the left. Go back to my response when you made that false argument before.
Are you a DudleySmith on the same side?

Vote buying scheme for young people and deadbeats
Vote for me and your monetary commitments and responsibilities go away.
Biden 101
Democrats make promises to get elected.

Once elected they fail to deliver on the promises. Of course they blame the Republicans and call them racist, Nazis, fascists or white supremacists. The voters believe the Democrats and re-elect them.

The facts are the Democrats realize they can’t deliver on their wonderful promises but the voters are too stupid to figure that out.

Works every election.

Democrats make promises to get elected.

Once elected they fail to deliver on the promises. Of course they blame the Republicans and call them racist, Nazis, fascists or white supremacists. The voters believe the Democrats and re-elect them.

The facts are the Democrats realize they can’t deliver on their wonderful promises but the voters are too stupid to figure that out.

Works every election.
Actually, more than half the voters are NOT that stupid. That’s why Zuckerberg’s activists farmed out in poor, inner-city neighborhoods to talk the ignorant into filling out a ballot.

You didn't address what I said, you just moved to another topic, like you did again.

So why didn't you just volunteer to work for free, like you think 'everybody else' should? They could call it an 'internship' and claim it takes 10 years to be worthy of being paid, like most right wingers think is grand, except when it's their labor, which suddenly becomes immensely valuable com pared to 'everybody else's. Think of how much more profitable it would be for developers then if you and the other big business advocates had only practiced what you preach in those threads on minimum wages. in any case about half of skilled brick layers make less than $50 an hour.

Are you a DudleySmith on the same side?

Rightwingers call anybody who doesn't drink their Koolaid 'leftists', same as you commie faggot America haters babble about 'Trump!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!' in every thread. Both of you are nuts, but at least some of the rightwingers are patriots, while all Democrats are just perverts and racist American hating sociopaths. That clear it up for you?

You guys are morons. The Supreme Court cannot make policy and if they try Biden should just ignore their asses. Having said that, he can't waive loans. That isn't in his scope and I suspect he know that. It's an election pander that will probably work well when it comes time to blame the republicans for not addressing school loans. I don't approve but Biden is allowed one flaw with so much else going well.
At its core it’s absolute vote buying

We can't all be skilled tradesmen, and if we all were, skilled tradesmen wouldn't make doodly-squat.

Guess what! Society needs it's accountants, doctors, engineers, artists, musicians, business people and all the other advanced professions.

These people shouldn't have to be in debt their whole adult lives.
If those “Needed” jobs paid enough, the people holding degrees in those fields wouldn’t be in debt all their lives. Artists, musicians and business people don’t need advanced degrees. Accountants, doctors and engineers make plenty to pay off their loans.

Forum List

Back