Biden says coal plants 'all across America' will be shut down, replaced with wind and solar at cost of $4,582.24 /month/Household or $67.9 Trillion!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden argued that it's 'cheaper' to generate electricity from wind and solar than it is from coal

President Biden said Friday that coal plants are too expensive to operate, and "we're going to be shutting these plants down all across America" in order to shift to wind power in a comment that drew criticism from the Republican National Committee.
Is it cheaper?
Couple of questions for Joe...
What happens at wind turbine power plants when there is no wind?
Note the picture... has the people going with a fossil fuel engine TO DEPEND ON.
Look at this picture:
nowindsaleboat.png

Solar panels require sunlight to generate electricity for your home, so they do not produce electricity during the dark hours. Thus, the simple answer to the question is no. The concept of solar power working at night centers around backup batteries.
nosunsolarpanels.png

Now for the final question JOE...
So I'm going to shout because this is so important:
There are 123,600,000 total households in the USA.
Who will pay the $67,963,741,588,588 (that's $67.9 TRILLION) to replace all power plants with wind while converting to All EVs.
A total of 14,316,200,439,575 kWh per year including the current 4,165,030,000,000 kWh generated by the 11,070 power plants.
$54,986.85 per year per American household to pay for what Biden wants!
CostBidenridFFelectrM.png

Last edited:

Biden argued that it's 'cheaper' to generate electricity from wind and solar than it is from coal

President Biden said Friday that coal plants are too expensive to operate, and "we're going to be shutting these plants down all across America" in order to shift to wind power in a comment that drew criticism from the Republican National Committee.
Is it cheaper?
Note the picture... has the people going with a fossil fuel engine TO DEPEND ON.
Look at this picture:
View attachment 721190
Solar panels require sunlight to generate electricity for your home, so they do not produce electricity during the dark hours. Thus, the simple answer to the question is no. The concept of solar power working at night centers around backup batteries.
View attachment 721197

Who will pay the $67,963,741,588,588 (that's $67.9 TRILLION) to replace all power plants with wind while converting to All EVs.
A total of 14,316,200,439,575 kWh per year including the current 4,165,030,000,000 kWh generated by the 11,070 power plants.
View attachment 721213
/----/ In a totally unrelated story, oil spikes on Joe's threat.

Who would be so out of touch with what every day Americans are going through with the cost of energy...gas for their cars...heating oil for their homes...diesel for the trucks that deliver everything...electricity to light their homes...that he would think shutting down the cheapest way to produce electricity was something to BRAG about?

Is Biden really this stupid?

Is it cheaper?
Look at this picture:
View attachment 721190
View attachment 721197

View attachment 721213
Unless he get's this through in two business days, it ain't going to happen.

Who would be so out of touch with what every day Americans are going through with the cost of energy...gas for their cars...heating oil for their homes...diesel for the trucks that deliver everything...electricity to light their homes...that he would think shutting down the cheapest way to produce electricity was something to BRAG about?

This latest statement goes in line with what Biden said previously:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

And this shows exactly how truly unAmerican Biden is that he has NO idea as to what the average American does with
their money! It is truly sad that this is the leader of America!

This latest statement goes in line with what Biden said previously:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

And this shows exactly how truly unAmerican Biden is that he has NO idea as to what the average American does with
their money! It is truly sad that this is the leader of America!

Is it that he doesn't know, HM...or is it that he knows but doesn't care?

Sorry bout that,

1. Oil will never go away.
2. There is nothing on earth, or off earth, to replace it.
3. We put that shit on, *EVERYTHING*!!!!
4. And learned how to make just about, *EVERTHING*, from it.
5. Are you a, total idiot?
6. Only total idiots, don't know this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Manchin thinks he is.

and how come Biden has never been asked about the time it will take for us to go green when we will never need oil to gas our cars, houses, and certain sex toys?
Right!
FACT is fossil fuels, i.e. oil is used to make tires, asphalt and thousands of other items.
For example... Asphalt:
what will replace oil that in making asphalt, 1.312 billion barrels a year in oil is used?

or tires:
According to the Rubber Manufacturers Association, it takes “approximately seven gallons” of oil to produce a single tire. That translates to approximately 5 billion gallons of crude oil (note: at today's price of $2 the total cost to tire makers over $10 billion a year) utilized to make tires each year.
Over the last three years tire prices have increased an average of 70%. In other words a tire that was $100 at the beginning of 2009 is probably listed around $170 today.
itemsmadefrom oil.png

Forum List

Back