There is an alternative to spending $51,197,926,640,000,000 to Get" Rid of Fossil Fuels” and still have ZERO CO2 emissions!

OMG!
If you want to absorb carbon dioxide, plant a tree.
All the other plans in this thread are an expensive waste of money and energy
and they'll lower our standard of living even more than the typical green idiocy.
NO SHIT! How many trees does it take to absorb 1 ton of CO2?? So simple!
How Much Carbon Does 1 Acre Tree Absorb? One acre of forest can absorb 4.5 to 40.7 tons of carbon dioxide and produce four tons of oxygen.
The point of this which went way over your head is DAC (Direct Air Capture) can do all of the USA 6 billion tons of CO2 emissions
for $660,000,000,000 but idiots like you that support EVs are so uninformed you forget ...EVs use electricity! I know DUH!
But where will all that electricity that the EPA's 60% of new cars being EVs (they forgot to mention Trucks!) going to come from?
The cost of building additional 13,227 plants or $9,952,973,292,637,000 JUST to provide the 3,024,821,191,633 kWh of electricity for the 60% new cars(and I've included Trucks as the attached shows) .
So talk about waste of MONEY? Why hasn't ANYONE seemingly understand...
  • EVs run on electricity. You agree?
  • Average truck EV uses 1.89 kWh per mile.
  • Average trucks below use anywhere from 12,000 to 63,000 miles per year per truck.
  • An AVERAGE additional 3,024,821,191,633 kWh or more will be needed added to the current power plant generations of 4.12 Trillion kWh.
  • HENCE an additional $6.049 quadrillion to as much as $9.9 quadrillion will have to be spent to build the additional 8,040 to 13,227 plants!
TruckEVsperEPA.png

NO SHIT!!! The EARTH has trees growing on it too! Supposedly there is .04% of the atmosphere is CO2. The Direct Air Capture (DAC) would take of of lower and surface and mimicking the trees, with technology, CO2 extraction would be possible.
Conquer nature where we need it and work with it. I live in Florida and barrier islands have not learned lessons. Force them to. That is true in the whole nation. And a lot of Progs live in these areas. Flood plains are another area of concern. Instead, we are spending countless hundreds of billions of dollars and trillions on crap. Every other nation in the world would be destroyed by what we do now. Produce diesel fuel and clean up the diesel engine. Clean it up.

NO SHIT! How many trees does it take to absorb 1 ton of CO2?? So simple!
How Much Carbon Does 1 Acre Tree Absorb? One acre of forest can absorb 4.5 to 40.7 tons of carbon dioxide and produce four tons of oxygen.
The point of this which went way over your head is DAC (Direct Air Capture) can do all of the USA 6 billion tons of CO2 emissions
for $660,000,000,000 but idiots like you that support EVs are so uninformed you forget ...EVs use electricity! I know DUH!
But where will all that electricity that the EPA's 60% of new cars being EVs (they forgot to mention Trucks!) going to come from?
The cost of building additional 13,227 plants or $9,952,973,292,637,000 JUST to provide the 3,024,821,191,633 kWh of electricity for the 60% new cars(and I've included Trucks as the attached shows) .
  • EVs run on electricity. You agree?
  • Average truck EV uses 1.89 kWh per mile.
  • Average trucks below use anywhere from 12,000 to 63,000 miles per year per truck.
  • An AVERAGE additional 3,024,821,191,633 kWh or more will be needed added to the current power plant generations of 4.12 Trillion kWh.
  • HENCE an additional $6.049 quadrillion to as much as $9.9 quadrillion will have to be spent to build the additional 8,040 to 13,227 plants!
View attachment 797067

How many trees does it take to absorb 1 ton of CO2??

How much money do you want to waste to chemically remove 1 ton of CO2?

The point is that you think this wouldn't be a much, much more expensive waste of money and energy.

but idiots like you that support EVs

Sorry, I think EVs are an idiotic waste of money.

Your math is exhausting. And pointless.

How many trees does it take to absorb 1 ton of CO2??

How much money do you want to waste to chemically remove 1 ton of CO2?

The point is that you think this wouldn't be a much, much more expensive waste of money and energy.

but idiots like you that support EVs

Sorry, I think EVs are an idiotic waste of money.

Your math is exhausting. And pointless.
I apologize for the statement "but idiots like you that support EVs" as I should not have assumed that.
I definitely agree the math is exhausting BUT I'm continually amazed at both government and consumers gross ignorance as to how much
electricity will be needed!
Dumb ass Biden spends billions on putting 500,000 re-chargers BUT is totally uninformed how much electricity will be needed!

Forum List

Back